- » Mousse Parfait
Mousse Parfait Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mousse parfait recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mousse parfait recipes.
Bittersweet Chocolate Parfait With A Cranberry Cherry Coulis
TO MAKE THE CRANBERRY-CHERRY COULIS In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the cherries, cranberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Reduce the heat if the berries start to splatter, and cook until the cranberries pop, about 10... - 28.7155
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Raspberry Yogurt Parfait dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 28.2631
Mix berries and sugar, let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, saving juice.
If you do not have one cup of juice add water.
Cook kanten and juice 5 minutes, cool.
Fold berries into kanten, chill.
Fold in the tofu whipped topping, recipe below.
Pour into parfait glasses... - 29.1808
Grind 1/4 cup walnuts in blender or food processor, set aside.
Combine gelatin and coffee granules in a medium saucepan.
Add milk, and let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Remove from heat, stir in... - 37.159
Puree the persimmon in a food processor or blender to a smooth consistency.(You should have about 11/4 cups puree.)
Put the granulated sugar and gelatin in a small saucepan.
Stir in the water and let sit for 1 minute.
Turn on low heat and cook for about 3... - 39.9638
Dissolve Jello in water.
Chill until partially set.
Whip with electric beater until frothy.
Whip partially thawed red raspberries and vanilla ice cream into the Jello.
Spoon into parfait glasses, and freeze. - 26.0249
Cook blueberries in water for 15 minutes to extract all juice.
Add sugar and lemon juice to blueberry liquid.
Return to heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Divide mixture between 2 ice trays and put into freezer.
In 1 hour, stir... - 40.3696
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine 2 cups Gewurztraminer with fruits and mix well. Refrigerate.
2. In a medium suized sauce pan, combine egg yolks and sugar and whisk well till mxiture turns pale yellow.
3. Add milk and mix well and cook on a low... - 41.8888
Instant Orange Mousse
Pour hot water and gelatin into blender .
Whirl on high 30 seconds.
Add sugar and blend on high 5 seconds.
Add orange juice concentrate, whipping cream, vanilla and ice cubes.
Blend on high until ice is evenly distributed into mixture, about 25 seconds.
Pour... - 33.1693
Molded Rum Mousse
Boil sugar and water to 230°F or until it spins a thread.
While this is cooking, beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
Remove sugar and water from heat, then add to egg yolks slowly, beating constantly with egg beater until cool.
Add Jamaica rum, the... - 32.6056
Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute or until softened.
Beat in the egg yolks and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until a thermometer reads 1600 and mixture has thickened, abouts minutes.
Transfer to a small bowl;... - 45.5249
Fresh & Tasty Lime Mousse
Put the egg yolks, honey, lime peel, and juice into the top of a double boiler.
Mix well, then place over simmering water and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until mixture is thick and smooth.
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Remove boiler from hot water and cool,... - 38.491
Zasty Lemon Mousse
In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice and half of the sugar.
Stir in yogurt.
In bowl, whip cream with remaining sugar; fold into lemon... - 34.3927
Raspberry Rose Mousse
1. In a saucepan, add raspberries reserved juice, wine and boil.
2. Add gelatin, sugar and stir to dissolve. Cool until slightly thickened, then beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add whipped cream and raspberries to the fluffy gelatin.
4.... - 36.6991
Christmas Chocolate Mousse
1) Break the chocolate into fine pieces and place it in top of a double boiler over hot water. The water should not be boiling.
2) Add the coffee and cook till the chocolate has melted, occasionally stirring.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and pour... - 44.5677
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
1. In heavy 1-quart saucepan over low heat or in double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate pieces, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. With wire whisk, rapidly beat in egg yolks, 1 at a time, until blended.
2. In small bowl, with mixer... - 25.0902
In blender, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for a few minutes to soften.
In small saucepan, heat fruit juice to boiling.
Pour into blender and whirl until gelatin is dissolved.
Drop in spoonfuls of sherbet, blending after each addition.
Using... - 31.8823
Microwave 1/4 cup milk and coffee granules on high 30 to 45 seconds or until coffee granules are dissolved when stirred.
Gradually add coffee mixture and remaining milk to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
Add... - 29.8888
Peaches And Cream Mousse
1. Place peaches in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over apricot nectar in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in pureed peaches and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Remove from... - 33.2584
Mousse De Kiwi Le Napoleon
Break eggs into medium bowl.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and 4 tablespoons liqueur.
Set bowl into larger bowl filled with hot water.
Whisk mixture until thick.
Remove from water and continue whisking until cooled, 3 to 5 minutes.
Cool completely in refrigerator.
Whip... - 39.04
Irish Coffee Mousse With Praline
1) Take the baking sheet and butter it well.
2) For making the praline, take the sugar and water in a saucepan.
3) Cook on high heat and gradually add almonds.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and allow it to harden for... - 44.965
Quick Chocolate Mousse
1. Combine chocolate pieces and hot coffee in the container of an electric blender; cover. Whirl at high speed for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
2. Add egg yolks and brandy; cover. Whirl at high speed for 30 seconds.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy and double... - 29.076
1. Prepare chocolate fudge pudding and pie filling as per direction. Chill for one hour.
2. In a mixer, add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, fold in the chocolate mixture, wine and beat until stiff peaks form.
3.... - 32.3971
Coffee Flavored Mocha Mousse
1. In a mixer bowl, prepare whipped topping with 1 cup of cold milk.
2. Add to the topping mix, remaining milk and pudding mix, blend and beat well for 2 minutes.
3. Blend in Coffee Flavored Brandy.
4. Into parfait glasses, spoon the... - 33.598
Red Raspberry Yogurt Mousse
1. In a bowl, add stiffly beaten egg whites, whip cream and fold together.
2. Add rum, raspberry yogurt.
3. Add coconut, orange rind
4. Into parfait glasses, spoon the mixture and chill for 3 hours until well set.
5. Serve chilled. - 39.0564
Mousse Au Chocolat
This Mousse Au Chocolate makes a dreamy chocolate dessert ! Gorge on this chilled creamy coffee and chocolate drink garnished with a dollop of whipped cream ! Serve it up with candy patties to your guests at the next party and watch them it lap up greedily !... - 38.4471
Orange Chocolate Mousse
This Chocolate Mousse is terrific ! A heavenly dessert that you can hardly afford to resist, try out this Chocolate Mouse at the earliest and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this creamy chocolate fare are welcome ! - 46.921
Quick Chocolate Almond Mousse
1. In 1-quart saucepan, sprinkle gelatin evenly over 1/2 cup milk; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tiny bubbles form around edge and gelatin completely dissolves.
2. Pour hot mixture into... - 31.3466
Toasted Almond Mousse
In a small, heavy skillet, heat honey.
Add almonds and cook until mixture is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Spread mixture on plastic wrap, and allow to cool to room temperature.
Chop into small pieces either by hand or in blender.
In the top of a double... - 35.048
Chocolate Mousse With Fine Sugar
1. In a saucepan, melt chocolate and water, allow to cool.
2. In a bowl, beat egg yolks, ½ cup sugar until thick and pale.
3. Blend in the chocolate, vanilla into the egg yolks, fold in the whipped cream.
4. In another bowl, beat egg whites, salt and... - 43.0843
1. In a saucepan, add gelatin, ¼ cup sugar, salt, slightly heat and stir to dissolve gelatin and sugar completely.
2. In a bowl, mix egg yolks,milk and stir into gelatin mix, continuously stirring over low heat cook for about 6 minutes. remove from... - 39.5575
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse
In small mixer bowl combine butter and sugar.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until very light and fluffy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add chocolate; continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
Add egg; continue beating, scraping... - 37.046
How about a creamy chocolate mousse with no cream, no chocolate and no calories? Sounds crazy and awesome at the same time! But here is an excellent recipe which has a cashew cream base, cacao powder mix and some delicious strawberries! So simple to put... - 125.487
Florida Grapefruit Mousse
Combine 2 tablespoons juice concentrate and gelatin in small saucepan, stirring until gelatin softens.
Add granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons juice concentrate.
Heat over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin dissolves, stirring constantly.
Remove from... - 35.8446
Mousse Parfait Recipes By Category