- » Mousse Mold
Mousse Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mousse mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mousse mold recipes.
Cranberry Mousse Mold
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and cranberry sauce. Spoon 2 cups gelatin mixture into 6-cup mold. Refrigerate about. 30 minutes or until set but not firm (should stick to finger and... - 25.8861
You May Also Like!
Molded Raspberry Mousse
Put raspberries through a food mill or puree in an electric blender at high speed; strain and set aside.
Heat and stir water, gelatin, and sugar in a small saucepan 4-5 minutes over moderate heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Off heat, mix in puree,... - 41.0753
Molded Rum Mousse
Boil sugar and water to 230°F or until it spins a thread.
While this is cooking, beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
Remove sugar and water from heat, then add to egg yolks slowly, beating constantly with egg beater until cool.
Add Jamaica rum, the... - 31.4767
Molded Salmon Mousse
1. In small bowl, evenly sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 5 minutes to soften gelatin slightly. Add 1/2 cup very hot tap water to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin has completely dissolved, about 3 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until... - 34.6728
Ham Mousse With Heavy Cream
Soften gelatin in cold water and heat over hot water until it is dissolved.
Add gelatin to ham, and stir in tomato juice, beef consomme and paprika.
Chill in refrigerator until it thickens.
Fold in whipped cream and flavor with salt to taste.
Pour into large... - 30.1063
In a saucepan, cook pudding mix and 4 cups milk according to package directions.
Remove from the heat.
Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
Cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until... - 31.7363
Rainbow Frozen Mousse
1. Prepare a collar for a 4-cup souffle dish by tearing a 24-inch piece of aluminum foil from a box and folding in half, lengthwise. Wrap the foil around the dish and secure with paper clips.
2. Dissolve the strawberry-flavored gelatin in 1 cup of boiling... - 27.7526
1. If using salt cod soak it covering with water for about 24-48 hours changing the water twice a day.
2. Before cooking wash the cod well, make large pieces of it and in a wide bottomed pan bring it to boil slowly in water.
3. Let it... - 44.0201
Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water; set aside.
Dissolve dry mustard in small amount of the chicken broth; combine with the remaining broth and beaten eggs in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till the mixture thickens slightly, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add... - 44.7519
1. Empty envelopes of gelatin in cold water, soak for 5 minutes. Heat water until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add lemon juice. Cool.
2. Mix together flaked salmon, onion, mayonnaise, and Tabasco. Fold into gelatin mixture. Pour into fish mold. Chill... - 30.7264
Scotch Salmon Mousse
This scotch salmon mousse is a frozen salmon and gealtin mousse flavored with worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Creamed along with tomato soup and cream cheese, the scotch salmon mousse is savory and best served chilled with lemon wedges. - 39.637