- » Mousse Mold
Mousse Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mousse mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mousse mold recipes.
Moulded Tuna Mousse
1. Soften the gelatin in 3 tablespoons cold water in a heatproof jug.
2. Stand jug in a pan of hot water, and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Take off the heat.
3. Mash the tuna with a fork in a bowl, but do not reduce it to a puree or it will taste... - 43.1618
Molded Raspberry Mousse
Put raspberries through a food mill or puree in an electric blender at high speed; strain and set aside.
Heat and stir water, gelatin, and sugar in a small saucepan 4-5 minutes over moderate heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Off heat, mix in puree,... - 42.4918
Molded Salmon Mousse
1. In small bowl, evenly sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 5 minutes to soften gelatin slightly. Add 1/2 cup very hot tap water to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin has completely dissolved, about 3 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until... - 35.0481
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Mousse Mold
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and cranberry sauce. Spoon 2 cups gelatin mixture into 6-cup mold. Refrigerate about. 30 minutes or until set but not firm (should stick to finger and... - 28.6837
Ham Mousse With Heavy Cream
Soften gelatin in cold water and heat over hot water until it is dissolved.
Add gelatin to ham, and stir in tomato juice, beef consomme and paprika.
Chill in refrigerator until it thickens.
Fold in whipped cream and flavor with salt to taste.
Pour into large... - 31.5269
Scotch Salmon Mousse
This scotch salmon mousse is a frozen salmon and gealtin mousse flavored with worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. Creamed along with tomato soup and cream cheese, the scotch salmon mousse is savory and best served chilled with lemon wedges. - 42.2895
1. Empty envelopes of gelatin in cold water, soak for 5 minutes. Heat water until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add lemon juice. Cool.
2. Mix together flaked salmon, onion, mayonnaise, and Tabasco. Fold into gelatin mixture. Pour into fish mold. Chill... - 31.0647
Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water; set aside.
Dissolve dry mustard in small amount of the chicken broth; combine with the remaining broth and beaten eggs in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till the mixture thickens slightly, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add... - 46.7584
1) Pick crabmeat and remove all bits of shell.
2) In a bowl flake the crabmeat.
3) Mix cheese and pound. Alternately whirl meat and cheese in a blender with the cream at a medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
4) In a small bowl soak gelatin in... - 44.7144
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the brown and white crab meat removing bone or sinews if any.
2. In a saucepan, soak the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
3. Make the lemon aspic by heating the soaked gelatin on a low flame, stirring... - 45.01
Aspic Lemon Salmon Mousse
1. On a large buttered square piece of aluminum foil, place the salmon steak.
2. Wrap the fish tightly and neatly in the foil.
3. In a large saucepan, place the salmon parcel and cover it with cold water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and... - 45.2687
In a saucepan, cook pudding mix and 4 cups milk according to package directions.
Remove from the heat.
Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
Cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until... - 34.2076
Molded Rum Mousse
Boil sugar and water to 230°F or until it spins a thread.
While this is cooking, beat egg yolks until light and lemon-colored.
Remove sugar and water from heat, then add to egg yolks slowly, beating constantly with egg beater until cool.
Add Jamaica rum, the... - 32.6056
Rainbow Frozen Mousse
1. Prepare a collar for a 4-cup souffle dish by tearing a 24-inch piece of aluminum foil from a box and folding in half, lengthwise. Wrap the foil around the dish and secure with paper clips.
2. Dissolve the strawberry-flavored gelatin in 1 cup of boiling... - 30.4987