- » Mousse Icing
Mousse Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mousse icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mousse icing recipes.
Iced Lemon Mousse
1) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks, lemon rind and lemon juice. Beat well till light.
2) In another bowl, add in the evaporated milk. Beat well to a thick and creamy consistency.
3) Fold in the egg yolk mixture into the milk.
4) In a bowl, beat the... - 34.6034
Iced Strawberry Mousse
1) In a blender, add in the strawberries and blend to a smooth puree. Strain the puree into a bowl.
2) To the bowl, add in sugar and egg yolks. Beat to a thick consistency.
3) Gently fold in the cream.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites to form stiff... - 36.2471
Iced Apricot And Orange Mousse
Puree the apricots in a blender or food processor.
Put the egg yolks into a bowl and beat, adding the sugar gradually.
Continue beating until the mixture is thick, pale and mousse-like.
Fold in the apricot puree.
Whip the cream, adding the grated orange rind... - 38.6732
Honeydew Melon With Blackcurrant Iced Mousse
Set the thermostat of the refrigerator to its coldest setting.
In a saucepan, combine the black- currant juice, water, sugar and lemon rind.
Bring to the boil over moderately high heat and boil for 4 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon... - 39.0113
Iced Fruit Mousse
1) In a pan, heat the fruit, sugar and water, cooking gently over low flame till the fruits start to soften.
2) Liquidize or sieve the mixture to produce a smooth puree. Allow to cook in the fridge.
3) In a bowl, beat the cream till it has thickened... - 34.4232
Iced Raspberry Mousse
In saucepan or microwave-safe dish, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Heat over low heat or microwave at medium (50%) power for 50 seconds or until gelatin has dissolved.
In food processor or blender, puree raspberries (if using... - 44.5207
Iced Coffee Mousse With Mocha Sauce
Sprinkle gelatine over water, dissolve over hot water, stir in coffee, cool to room temperature.
Beat egg yolks and sugar together in small bowl of electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, stir in gelatine mixture.
Whip cream until soft peaks form, fold... - 40.9065
Iced Maple Syrup Mousse
Place the syrup and the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
Beat well together and cook until the syrup thickens, or to 165 degrees on a candy thermometer.
Add the vanilla.
Whip the cream until stiff, and mix gently into the... - 40.1995
Quick-set Salmon Mousse
This Quick Set Salmon Mousse tastes incredible ! Cold molded salmon dishes have always been my favorites. Just try out these Quick-Set Salmon Mousse and let me know if you like them ! - 41.821
Put the peanut brittle through the food chopper.
Whip the cream and combine with the peanut brittle.
Pour into a mold as previously directed and freeze in two parts ice to 1 part salt for 4 hrs. - 19.2266
Shrimp Cucumber Mousse
Pour evaporated skimmed milk into a small bowl; freeze till ice crystals form around edges of the milk in the bowl.
Mean while, in a saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, Cool... - 41.7553
The Mango Mousse is a wonderful dessert. This tasty dessert is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Mango Mousse recipe at home! - 31.6787
Mango And Passion Fruit Mousse
Dissolve gelatine in the water over low heat. Cool and stir in the mango and passion fruit pulp. Place over ice until the mixture starts to thicken. Stir in creme de cacao. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into a glass or china bowl. If liked decorate with... - 24.8317
Simmer chicken breasts, covered, with onion, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, and 1 cup water in a medium-size saucepan 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; add water, if... - 43.9495
Remove about 1 inch from tops of artichokes by cutting straight across with a sharp knife.
Cut off stems about 1 inch from base; remove and discard lower outside leaves.
Rinse and drain.
Set the artichokes right-side up in 1 inch boiling water in a large... - 42.8073
Low Cal Orange Mousse
Place the water in a small saucepan over low heat, sprinkle with the gelatin, and bring to a simmer, stirring.
Continue stirring until the gelatin dissolves about 1 minute.
Stir in the sugar, orange juice con-centrate, and yogurt, then place the pan in a... - 36.0244
Lime Mousse In A Seafoam Shell
To Make Seafoam Shell: Preheat the oven to 225°F.
Choose an ovenproof 10- to 12-cup (2 1/2- to 3-quart) bowl such as a round glass Pyrex dish.
(Don't worry about the little handles.) In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites... - 39.427
Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler.
Cool in refrigerator.
Meanwhile beat the egg whites until they hold soft peaks then start adding sugar 2 to 3 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) at a time until they hold very stiff peaks.
Stir egg yolks into cool but still... - 33.2383
Frozen Mango Banana Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
Place the saucepan over low heat, stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
With the motor running, add the... - 40.7878
Whip cream in blender until stiff.
Turn into bowl.
Reserve 6 large, perfect strawberries as garnish.
Blend remaining strawberries, honey and mint until smooth.
Fold gently into the whipped cream.
Freeze, without stirring, in ice tray of refrigerator.
Serve... - 27.0337
Royale Vanilla Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat milk and sugar in the top of a double boiler and bring to a boil.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Pour a little hot milk over beaten egg yolks and stir eggs slowly into milk.
Cook in double boiler over low fire until... - 39.7739
Dissolve Jello in water.
Chill until partially set.
Whip with electric beater until frothy.
Whip partially thawed red raspberries and vanilla ice cream into the Jello.
Spoon into parfait glasses, and freeze. - 26.0249
Place the marzipan in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Add the egg yolk and blend.
Add the rum and coconut and process until well blended.
Add the bread crumbs.
Process until well combined.
In a separate bowl beat the... - 34.7614
Beat egg yolks in top of double boiler until thick and lemon colored.
Cook over boiling water until mixture coats a metal spoon, stirring constantly.
Set in pan of ice water and stir until creamy and cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff,... - 32.136
Let ice cream soften slightly at room temperature.
Spread ice cream evenly in bottom of 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan; freeze until firm.
Thaw punch; combine with 2 tablespoons water in cup.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form.
Add sugar gradually, beating until stiff... - 39.7218
Apricot Almandine Mousse
Pour apricot juice into blender container.
Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let stand a few minutes to soften.
Add boiling water and process until gelatin is dissolved.
Add 6 apricot halves, milk, sweetener if desired, lemon juice, and extract.
Process until... - 37.4281
Avocado And Radish Mousse With Radish Pompons
Oil 1 1/2-quart ring mold (or six 6- to 8-ounce ramekins).
Invert on paper towels and set aside to drain.
Peel and halve avocados.
Transfer to processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Combine... - 45.9509
Easy Homemade Chocolate Mousse
Having some surprise guests at home? How about surprising them in return with a yummy homemade treat? Chocolate is loved by all and a chocolate mousse is one of those greatly favored treats you can make at a short notice, at least, that's what I feel after... - 95.1449
Pineapple Mousse En Surprise
1) Tie a band of greaseproof paper around a souffle dish.
2) Oil a jam jar and stand in the centre.
3) Place a pan of water on heat and allow to boil.
4) In a bowl, place the whole eggs and yolks, and slowly beat in the sugar.
5) Remove... - 43.4775
Chocolate Mousse Cake
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
– In a separate bowl, beat eggs and gradually add sugar. Blend well after each addition. Add lemon juice.
– Heat milk without boiling.
– ... - 44.0721
Instant Orange Mousse
Pour hot water and gelatin into blender .
Whirl on high 30 seconds.
Add sugar and blend on high 5 seconds.
Add orange juice concentrate, whipping cream, vanilla and ice cubes.
Blend on high until ice is evenly distributed into mixture, about 25 seconds.
Pour... - 33.1693
Creme De Menthe Mousse
Soften ice cream slightly; drain and chop cherries.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Pack into covered container; store in freezer until ready to use.
Mousse will keep indefinitely. - 27.3864
1) Wash the strawberries. Hull them and sprinkle sugar over them in a bowl. Let it be for 1 hour.
2) Mash the strawberries and strain them through a fine sieve.
3)In a saucepan, boil water and add in the gelatine that has been soaked in... - 37.6713
In blender container sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; add boiling water.
Process to dissolve.
Add 3/4 of diced banana, milk, sweetener if desired, lemon juice, and food coloring.
Process until smooth.
Add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after... - 40.8514
Chocolate Mousse Smetana
1. Crumble the savoy fingers in a bowl and sprinkle rum and vanilla on top
2. In a double boiler, chop up the chocolate and melt it; add in icing sugar, savoy and sour cream
3. Blend it all well and add to small mousse pots; chill for at least four... - 36.5848
1. Drain 1/4 cup of the apricot syrup into small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over syrup; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over low heat just until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly.
2. In electric blender, puree apricot halves and remaining... - 25.6487
Cut the mangoes in half lengthways, scoop out the flesh and put it in a blender or food processor.
Add the icing sugar and lime or lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Heat the gelatine gently until it has dissolved.
Cool slightly, then blend it into the mango... - 33.0657
1) Into the blender, add in the lime-flavored gelatin along with boiling water. Using the Mix blade, blend for about 10 seconds till the gelatin dissolves completely.
2) Next, add in the lemon slice, cold water and ice cubes. Blend for 20 seconds till... - 44.7718
Peach Mousse With Cointreau Or Curacao
1 Thaw the frozen peaches well.
2 In a blender jar, put the thawed peaches.
3 Blend to puree.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients and blend to combine well.
5 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
6 Serve chilled in individual dessert... - 35.6943
Dissolve the gelatin in cold water and add enough boiling water to dissolve.
Whip cream and add mayonnaise.
As soon as gelatin is cold, strain it into cream mixture.
Mix ham with seasoning and add to cream.
Pour into a wet mold, place on ice.
When ready to... - 31.239
Cut greens from beets; discard.
Simmer beets in 2 inches water and vinegar until tender (about 30 minutes).
Slip off skins.
Cut thin slice from bottoms of beets; hollow out centers with melon-baller, leaving 1/2 inch shells; reserve centers.
Refrigerate beets... - 36.2841
Baked Lobster Mousse
l.Put the lobster meat and sole through the food chopper twice, using the finest knife. For a really smooth mousse, force seafood through a fine wire sieve.
2. Place the bowl containing the fish in a pan of cracked ice; add the egg whites, sherry, salt and... - 29.9626
Early in day: Make foil collar for 2-quart souffle dish: Cut 35-inch piece of 12-inch-wide foil; fold in half lengthwise; butter lightly.
Wrap around outside of dish so collar stands 3 inches above rim.
Fasten with cellophane tape.
Sprinkle gelatin on orange... - 43.9203
Beat yolks of eggs and stir lightly into the broth, add seasonings and cook in a double boiler like a custard until smooth and creamy.
Just before removing from the fire, add the gelatine, which has been allowed to soften in 4 tbsp. cold chicken-broth and... - 26.7584
Frozen Apricot Mousse
An easy and quick frozen apricot mousse for the times when you are in a real hurry. - 38.9039
Cook blueberries in water for 15 minutes to extract all juice.
Add sugar and lemon juice to blueberry liquid.
Return to heat and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Divide mixture between 2 ice trays and put into freezer.
In 1 hour, stir... - 40.3696
Pimiento & Tuna Mousse
Sprinkle gelatin on 1/2 cup of the chicken broth to soften.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining chicken broth and instant onion.
Chill mixture in ice until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in... - 37.9223
Marbled Raspberry Mousse
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 before baking.
2) In a bowl, beat together 2 oz (50 g) caster sugar and two eggs until they become thick and creamy.
3) Sift flour and mix it slowly with the mousse mixture.
4) Take a greased and... - 44.3474
1. Prepare the garnish by sprinkling ½ envelope of gelatin over white wine in a measuring cup. Let this stand till softened.
2. In a saucepan, heat the ¼ cup of water and then add gelatin to the pan and stir till dissolved.
3. Set this in a... - 40.2176
Lemon Almond Mousse
Put the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice into a bowl and beat over hot water until thick and mousse-like.
Put the gelatin in a cup with 2 tablespoons of cold water and stand the cup in hot water, away from the heat, to dissolve the gelatin.
Mix the... - 40.4185
Heat maple syrup over a low heat until beads appear around the edge of the syrup.
Separate eggs and place yolks in the top of a double boiler.
Beat yolks vigorously, then add the heated syrup, a little at a time, beating hard all the while.
Place over... - 32.4744
The Ultimate Chocolate Mousse
Break chocolate into pieces and melt in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Pour chocolate into a small container and set aside. Rinse out top of double boiler.
Put yolks and water in the top of the double boiler over simmering water. Beat... - 34.198
Strawberry And Orange Mousse
Put the strawberries into a shallow dish and spoon on the sugar, liqueur and orange rind. Marinate for several hours, covered. Mix with the evaporated milk and rub through a nylon sieve, or use an electric blender, to form a puree.
Sprinkle the gelatine over... - 32.2884
Apricot Mousse With Blackberries
Halve and stone the apricots.
Put them in a saucepan with the water, lemon juice and sugar and poach until they are very soft.
If necessary, add a little more water to the pan if the mixture becomes too dry.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Puree the... - 40.4873
Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Puree the raspberries in a food processor.
(Use more berries for a stronger raspberry flavor.) Strain out the seeds and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and salt.
Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and cook the... - 45.2251
1) Peel and chop 1 1/2 kg mangoes.
2) Puree mangoes and in a bowl, mix it with cream.
3) Add sugar, salt and lime juice and mix in dissolved... - 45.8415
1) Peel and cut avocados in halves and discard the seeds.
2) Roughly chop the flesh.
3) In a bowl, place avocados and mix 1 tablespoon of lime... - 41.4971
Chicken And Melon Mousse
1) Wash chicken thoroughly, remove the bones and skin and discard.
2) Chop the chicken flesh roughly and mince it.
3) In 1 cup chicken stock,... - 46.5668
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
1. Combine the gelatin, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in the pumpkin puree and the milk. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin and sugar are dissolved and the mixture just comes to boiling; do... - 38.8518
Passion Fruit Mousse With Raspberry Swirl
In a blender puree the frozen raspberries with the syrup, strain the puree through a fine sieve into a saucepan, and stir in the cornstarch mixture.
Bring the mixture to a boil over moderate heat, stirring, boil it, stirring, for 1 minute, and chill it,... - 38.1995
1) Into a small saucepan, put the gelatin over the liquor and allow to stand for 5 minutes
2) Over a low flame, warm to dissolve the gelatin
3) Into another saucepan, beat the egg yolks with sugar until smooth
4) Add in the orange juice concentrate and... - 46.7844
White Chocolate And Strawberry Mousse
1. In a blender or food processor add half the strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. Through a fine sieve into a bowl pass the pureed strawberries and add the lemon juice.
3. Slice the rest of the fruit and add to the puree. Refrigerate... - 42.0755
Salmon Mousse Using Vegetable Broth
1) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1 cup water, stir continuously and heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Turn off the heat, allow to cool, then stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Reserve 3/4 cup of this mixture.
3) Stir 1 cup of water... - 44.7952
Shrimp Mousse is an irresistible non-vegetarian recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Shrimp Mousse; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.9131
Salmon Mousse With Sliced Cucumbers
1) In a medium bowl add wine and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Pour boiling water and stir until gelatine dissolves. Let cool.
3) Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, red-pepper sauce, paprika and salt. Combine... - 45.1161
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
1. In a small sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
3. In a medium size bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Mix well till smooth and free from lumps. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1038
Whip cream and honey in blender until stiff.
Turn into bowl.
Blend rest of ingredients until smooth, then cook gently in top of double boiler, over hot water, stirring frequently, until mixture is just thick enough to coat spoon.
Remove from heat.
When cool,... - 27.7831
Peel and slice sufficient peaches to make 2 cups.
Put peaches into blender and blend until they are pureed.
Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water for a few minutes.
Stir gelatin over hot water until completely dissolved.
Combine the peach puree with the gelatin,... - 32.5363
Frosted Liqueur Mousse
Whisk egg white until stiff.
In a separate basin whisk cream until beginning to thicken, then add sifted icing sugar and continue whipping until thick but not solid.
Fold in egg white and liqueur (apricot brandy, Chartreuse, Grand Marnier, brandy or... - 32.0171
Frozen Maple Mousse
The Frozen Maple Mousse listed her is one of the simplest recipes prepared by me for my family. It is a wonderful Dessert that can be made with simple cheap ingredients. Try it for your family and you will win. - 42.0737
Earl Grey Chocolate Mousse With Orange Blossom Cream
Melt the chocolate with the tea in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
Stir it occasionally, then remove the bowl and leave the mixture to cool a little.
Beat the egg yolks into the chocolate.
Using an electric whisk, beat the whites until... - 38.8334
Pear Amandine Mousse
This Pear Amandine Mousse is irresistible ! This dessert drink is so very soothing on your stomach. Try out this Pear Amandine Mousse let me if you have any suggestions for this ! - 41.1814
This Maple Mousse recipe is an easy-to-prepare dessert recipe. An amazingly delicious cake dish, Maple Mousse is a recipe that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 38.9768
Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse
Place a medium bowl and a whisk in the refrigerator or freezer to chill.
Place the chocolate in a large bowl, and set a fine-mesh strainer over the bowl.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg yolks.
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and 2 tablespoons of... - 39.7182
Betty's Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Black Tie Mousse Cake. This demonstration was requested by one of my viewers, SweetDementedAlice. I obtained the link to this particular version of the cake by baylor_gal (Adrienne). This is a wonderful cake; it... - 0
The maple mousse is a cooked maple and gelatin mousse made with cream. Cooked and combined together with the rich flavor of maple syrup, the maple mousse is a molded mousse and can be served with a garnish of sliced toasted almonds. - 34.0537
Add the sugar and vanilla to the cream.
Fold in the egg white beaten stiffly, with a pinch of salt.
Pour in the freezing trays and freeze without stirring. - 22.3578
Cook the zucchini in boiling water, mash and mix with the sugar.
Soak the gelatine leaves in iced water, then melt on low heat.
Mix the zucchini and whipped cream into the gelatine.
Keep in the fridge - 27.8364
Fresh Apricot Mousse
Put the apricots into a basin and cover with boiling water.
After a few minutes, peel, cut in half and remove stones.
Rub the fruit through a sieve into another bowl, and add sifted icing sugar as you go.
Test for sweetness you may find that you like less... - 27.4073
Frozen Maple Mousse
1. In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks to blend with maple syrup.
2. Nest in pan over simmering water and stir until mixture is thick enough to coat a metal spoon, about 10 minutes.
3. Immediately nest pan in ice water and stir mixture until cold,... - 26.0243
Frozen Peaches And Cream Mousse
Drain mashed peaches.
Combine drained peaches, sour cream, sugar and liqueur or brandy.
In large bowl stir ice cream just till softened; fold in peach mixture.
Turn into 5-cup mold.
Freeze several hours or overnight or till firm.
Unmold onto serving... - 33.7005
Heavy Chocolate Mousse
Beat egg yolks with sugar until lemon colored.
Melt chocolate over boiling water or mixed with several tablespoons of hot water.
Pour the hot milk slowly into egg-sugar mixture, return to double boiler and cook over boiling water until custard... - 33.9848
Low-calorie Chocolate Mousse
Dissolve the gelatin in the cold water, then add the pudding mix, blending well.
Simmer the mixture slowly, stirring constantly until it thickens.
Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
Beat the egg whites until frothy and add the shaved ice slowly while... - 33.0152
Basic Mousse With Variations
This Basic Mousse with Variations is a delightful new version of this basically wonderful dessert ! Try this strawberry garnished dessert right away ! Let me know if you've liked this Basic Mousse with Variations. - 32.8545
Rainbow Frozen Mousse
1. Prepare a collar for a 4-cup souffle dish by tearing a 24-inch piece of aluminum foil from a box and folding in half, lengthwise. Wrap the foil around the dish and secure with paper clips.
2. Dissolve the strawberry-flavored gelatin in 1 cup of boiling... - 30.4987
Peach Macaroon Mousse
1) In top of a double boiler, combine together the gelatin and cold water. Let mixture stand for 5 minutes.
2) Place over the boiling water and cook till the gelatin has dissolved, constantly stirring.
3) Remove mixture from the heat and stir in the... - 45.5221
Frozen Maple Mousse
1. In a large bowl put the ice cubes or crushed and some water to be used later.
2. Beat the egg yolks and maple syrup in a microwave safe medium bowl until its thick and frothy.
3. Cook in the microwave uncovered for 3 minutes at half power.
4. Cook... - 40.0389
Strawberry Or Other Fruit Mousse
1.Whip and drain the cream.
2.Mix with it the pulp of any fruit drained free of juice and sprinkled well with powdered sugar.
3.Add vanilla, mold, and pack in ice and salt for 3 hours, or pack and freeze in the trays of the mechanical... - 27.4134
Sprinkle gelatin over water in top of small double boiler.
Let soften 5 minutes.
Set pan over boiling water and stir mixture until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in grated lemon peel.
Set in bowl of ice and stir just until mixture begins... - 38.9704
Quick Chocolate Almond Mousse
1. In 1-quart saucepan, sprinkle gelatin evenly over 1/2 cup milk; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tiny bubbles form around edge and gelatin completely dissolves.
2. Pour hot mixture into... - 31.3466
Easy Lime Mousse
In a small saucepan soften gelatin in limeade concentrate and water for 5 minutes. Stir in food coloring, if desired. Heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved and mixture is very hot.
Gradually stir about half of the hot gelatin mixture into beaten egg yolks;... - 29.5581
Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved; add salt, vanilla, and orange rind; add sweetener according to... - 46.8854
Mock Chocolate Mousse
Chill small mixer bowl and beaters in refrigerator.
In medium saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the skim milk.
To the softened gelatin, add cornstarch, sugar, remaining 1 1/2 cups skim milk, egg yolk and chocolate pieces.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.9136
Crab Meat Mousse
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and lemon juice in a bowl; dissolve over hot water.
Mix in salt, paprika, and pepper.
Remove from heat and place over ice water about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in crab meat, then fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a... - 33.7276
Delicious Chicken Mousse
Soak the gelatine for 5 min in 1/2 cup broth.
Beat the egg yolks and stir lightly in the remaining broth, add salt and pepper, cook in top of a double boiler, stirring constantly until thickened to custard consistency.
Stir in the dissolved gelatine.
Pour... - 32.1269
1. In a heatproof bowl place the chocolate.
2. Place this bowl in a saucepan of simmering water. Heat till chocolate melts.
3. Set the bowl aside.
4. In a large bowl whisk egg whites till stiff peaks are formed.
5. Fold egg white through chocolate so... - 39.5935
In a saucepan, cook rhubarb and sugar 10 minutes.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in cold water.
Add boiling water.
Mix until gelatin dissolves completely.
Fold in sweetened rhubarb.
Let cool slightly.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Garnish... - 37.2244
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
Place the chocolate in a blender or food processor and blend until reduced to a powder.
Add the boiling water and blend until smooth.
Then add the egg yolks and liqueur and blend until well combined. (If you prefer your mousse a little sweeter, add artificial... - 42.2112