- » Mousse
Mousse is a popular form of dessert, often made creamy, light and airy, using a combination of ingredients like whipped cream, gelatin, eggs, sugar and flavorings such as chocolate or fruit puree. The light, fluffy ... More »
Rich Triple Layer Chocolate Mousse
If you are tried of the mainstream chocolate mousse, then try the delicious recipe detailed in this video. With 3 layers of chocolate, this is an absolute delight! Guaranteed to make you fall in love. - 135.51
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 131.764
Death By Chocolate Mousse For Halloween
For all those who are looking forward to prepare a dessert for Halloween. Here is an amazing French death by chocolate mousse recipe just perfect for you. This mousse is wonderfully decorated with cookies and colorful candies for a Halloween touch. - 129.943
How about a creamy chocolate mousse with no cream, no chocolate and no calories? Sounds crazy and awesome at the same time! But here is an excellent recipe which has a cashew cream base, cacao powder mix and some delicious strawberries! So simple to put... - 125.487
Baked Chocolate Mousse Muffins
Need a very tasty dessert recipe for a muffin that promises to melt in your mouth? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy chocolate mousse muffin that will leave everyone wanting more! - 122.385
Minted Chocolate Mousse
Take a look at the recipe video of this Minted Chocolate Mousse. This ridiculously quick and easy, yet elegant and delightful dessert is made without cream, although the result is very rich and creamy. Impossible, you say? Try it. - 122.312
Tofu Chocolate Mousse
A healthy chocolate mousse? Does such a thing exist? You bet it does! Here is the recipe video coming straight to you! A delightful video that includes chocolate(!!) and tofu! This recipe does not include any dairy product for those who need to avoid it.... - 122.052
Healthy Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
There is no better time than dessert time! And imagine a chocolate dessert which is healthy!? Yes doesn’t is seem like an oxymoron? This recipe uses tofu to make a delicious mousse. Well that may be a little scary for a few, but this tasty dessert has a... - 118.115
Pumpkin Protein Mousse
Have you ever come across a dessert which is healthy? Most of you will wonder what I am talking about. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and healthy Pumpkin Protein Mousse. How exciting that a dessert is sweet as well as healthy. You can have this... - 115.591
Classic Chocolate Mousse
Is chocolate your weakness? Try this blissful Classic Chocolate Mousse recipe. The recipe is simple and can be prepared in your own kitchen with ease. Do give it a try and impress your family. - 113.491
Strawberry Mousse With Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena
If strawberry is your favorite fruit or if you get loads of fresh strawberry at your place then, you must try this Strawberry Mousse recipe. The recipe is quiet simple compared to the stunning look it has. The best part is serving of the Strawberry Mousse... - 113.184
Chocolate mousse is a great dessert for entertaining because it looks pretty, everyone gets their own serving, and you need to make it at least several hours ahead of time. A chocolate mousse is a form of dessert typically made from eggs, cream, sugar, and... - 110.557
Simple Chocolate Mousse
Craving for sweet or longing for a dessert with chocolate perhaps, get satiated by trying out this amazing chocolate dessert. Watch Stacey Hawkins making the Chocolate Mouse whipping, beating and mixing a few simple ingredients and produce a cool and supple... - 108.188
Yummy Choco Mousse
For all the people with a sweet tooth here's a great yummy choco mousse recipe that you must not miss. Watch Chef Tse prepare this all time favorite choco mousse now. - 107.004
If you want to impress your in-laws with a traditional southern dessert, Scott has the best answer for you and that is Lemon Mousse. Or if you like a lemon dessert, this recipe is going to be perfect for you. Scott has got this recipe from his grandmother and... - 106.87
Halloween is a time for festivity for sure and special desserts make their mark on the occasion. Here is a recipe by Garry to make Mousse au chocolate or Chocolate Mousse with a citrus flavor coming from the oranges used. A passion fruit to top it, makes the... - 105.934
Blueberry Chocolate Mousse
1. In a microwave safe bowl, drop chocolate, and put it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds.
2. Remove bowl from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts. Let it rest for 5-7 minutes to cool.
3. In a separate bowl,... - 105.583
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
This chocolate avocado mousse makes a delicious Atkins Induction Friendly dessert. I eat this quite often and it is not only delicious but quite filling from the natural fats from the Avocado. - 104.93
Fluffy Dulce De Leche Mousse
This recipe demands our attention and not to mention our indulgence. This dessert is not too sweet and it feels light on the palate. It is nice and fluffy, and it is a dessert to finish off any meal. For once ladies, forget the calories and dig in! - 104.905
High Protein Chocolate Mousse
This has to be one of my FAVOURITE snack to eat! Not only is it high in protein but it's DELICIOUS!! Thick rich chocolate mousse :) AND you only need 3 ingredients...it doesn't get much better than THAT! - 104.561
1. In a large mixing bowl, throw dark chocolate, and put it in microwave for 20 seconds. Mix and repeat the process until the chocolate melts. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Set it aside.
2. In a separate bowl, add egg and caster sugar. Whisk... - 103.824
Mint Mousse In Chocolate Cups
Hate washing up after a dinner party? Don’t waste cups, make edible ones! Barry makes delicious mini chocolate mousse with a mint kick in edible chocolate cups. It is a sinfully delicious and fascinating party dessert table treat, meant for chocolate lovers. - 103.475
Valentine's Day Chocolate Mousse
Need a romantic dessert recipe for your valentine’s party? Then you should certainly try this Chocolate Mousse recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines chocolate with eggs and few basic ingredients to make a luscious... - 101.316
Sprite Melon Mousse
1. Place the sprite melon in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.
2. Sprinkle the salt and mix well.
3. Add in the whipped cream and mix well. Transfer the mixture in a container, cover the container and refrigerate for 4 hours before... - 100.905
White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberries
White chocolate mousse with raspberries is one of the finest desserts that you might have come across in a long time. But that doesn't mean that it can be only had in a good restaurant. Take a look at this video and you will see that its not that difficult ... - 100.4
Chocolate Martini Mousse
Have you been looking for a great dessert recipe to serve for your weekend get together? Watch the chef prepare this totally sinful Chocolate Martini Mousse. This dessert is sure going to fetch you loads of compliments. - 99.8377
Healthy Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse
1. Take out coconut cream from the coconut milk and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. In a bowl take freeze coconut milk, add in vanilla extract, cocoa powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the ingredients with the help of a fork.
4. Spread... - 97.0669
Seeing as though it’s pumpkin season, I’ve been trying to come up with many different ways of eating pumpkin. The other day I made something I called pumpkin moose. - 95.9524
Easy Homemade Chocolate Mousse
Having some surprise guests at home? How about surprising them in return with a yummy homemade treat? Chocolate is loved by all and a chocolate mousse is one of those greatly favored treats you can make at a short notice, at least, that's what I feel after... - 95.1449
Perfect Raspberry Mousse
What do you plan this Valentine’s Day? You can try may be some sweet and red or pink just to symbolize the day of love. Try some raspberry mousse. Watch this small video and as the chef says it is perfectly sweet dessert and your partner is going to love it. - 95.0951
This video is a creation of SimplyDelishLiving. You can visit SimplyDelishLiving for complete recipes, and more videos. - 94.8532
Guava And Condensed Milk Mousse
Are you looking for an easy dessert recipe that will leave everyone asking for more? Then watch this video and learn how to make a yummy guava based dessert. Watch and learn! - 94.1469
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie With Strawberries
Are you craving for something sweet? Try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse Pie with Strawberries! The best part about this recipe is you just have to press in the pie crust. This mixture of avocado, cocoa and strawberries is absolutely yummy! - 93.4343
Chilled Chocolate Mousse
Nothing like licking a nice bowl of chilling creamy chocolate mousse. The creamy texture of this delicious dessert. Watch this video on how to make this easy dessert and get it going! - 93.3919
Chocolate Mousse For Valentine's Day
The Chocolate Mousse obviously needs no introducting. This mousse has a secret ingredient – chipotle chili powder which will surprise your palate. In this video, the recipe is broken down into simple steps by the Chef John. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 92.6243
Gourmet Chocolate Mousse Tart Part 1 - Preparation
Are you wanting to try a recipe which is gluten free? The this chocolate mousse pie should be just the thing to make as it doesn’t use refined ingredients! Healthy all the way, you would want to try in your kitchen. Part 1 is making the crumbly crust! - 90.3505
Homemade Chocolate Mousse
If you love your homemade desserts, you will love to watch this video recipe of Homemade Chocolate Mousse. In this video you will learn a professional way to make this all time chilled dessert. Follow the directions closely and you will get great results. - 87.0573
Dark Chocolate Mousse And Strawberry Cream In Chocolate Cups
The real goal of any hot Valentine's Day date isn't to make a great dinner; it's to make a dessert! With that in mind, we're going to need something a little richer, sexier, and more decadent than usual. Luckily, richer, sexier, and more decadent is exactly... - 86.6203
How To Make Chocolate Mousse
Separated the eggs yolks and the egg whites. Be sure to separated the white from the yolk in a small bowl first and if you’re sure there’s absolutely no yolk in the white, transfer the white to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Place the egg yolks in a... - 85.7906
Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Looking for a quick and simple treat, try making this Vegan Chocolate Mousse! This dessert combines the best of sweetness from carob chips and protein from Tofu to whip up a delicious Mousse. What a way to satiate the sweet tooth! - 83.9524
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until... - 83.4235
Raw Vegan Choco Mousse
Have you been on a lookout for a great dessert recipe that also fits your diet parameters? Here's one just for you. Watch this video to learn a yummy Raw Vegan Choco Mousse recipe. The dish is very simple and can easily be prepared at home. - 82.873
Classic Chocolate Mousse
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that's an absolute treat. Watch this video to learn a totally sinful chocolate mousse recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a dessert. Do not give it a miss. - 81.0463
Creamy Strawberry Mousse
Make the most of the Strawberry season by indulging your senses into this juicy fruit. Rich in disease fighting nutrients, the best part of strawberry is that it can be had in a variety of forms. Here is the recipe of Creamy strawberry mousse which is sure to... - 79.8245
No-bake Soft Tofu Chocolate Mousse
Want to know of a special chocolate mousse recipe that is very healthy and made without any baking but is every bit as rich and yummy as the traditional chocolate mousse? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a yummy chocolate mousse from soft tofu... - 79.7478
If you love gooey cakes, you cannot take your eyes off this Chocolate Mousse! This cake is delicious and very simple to prepare as well. This is something worth trying at least once. This video has two parts and this is the part 2 of the recipe video. - 73.5053
Raw Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Chocolate and Avocado is a classic combination which elevates this basic mousse to another level. Watch how chef shares the secret of making this smooth in texture and low on calories mousse. It is for keeps on your favorite list. - 66.585
Vanilla And Chocolate Mousse
Desserts are your favorite part of the meal? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Dorothy shares her personal recipe to prepare this Vanilla and Chocolate Mousse that is absolutely to die for. That's not all, it is totally vegetarian, watch it now. - 64.8512
1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and add sugar, water, vinegar, turmeric and mustard.
2. In a double boiler, pour the egg mixture and cook until thick.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Then add gelatin which has been softened in 1/2 cup cold... - 52.2826
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
1. Prepare the whipped topping according to package instruction but using milk and vanilla in the recipe. Keep aside to be used later.
2. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and water. Let soften for 5 minutes.
3. Place pan over low... - 50.7873
Frozen Lemon Mousse
Line bottom and sides of 8- or 9-inch springform pan with wafers.
Combine next 4 ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Let mixture stand at room temperature.
Beat egg whites until foamy
Add cream of tartar and salt and continue beating until soft peaks... - 50.7625
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2. Grease a large soufflÃ© dish lightly with oil.
3. In a steamer, steam broccoli until tender.
4. With the back of a wooden spoon, rub broccoli through a sieve or blend small amounts until smooth.
5.... - 50.7439
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, rotating dish... - 49.8181
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse is simply by far the most delicious fruit dessert that I have come across! Serve the Spicy Pumpkin Mousse for your party and see how your guest get lost in its wonderful flavors! - 49.4032
Quick Lemon Lime Mousse
Chill a stainless steel mixing bowl in the freezer.
With Lemon Zester/Scorer, zest lemon and lime into IVi-quart Generation II Saucepan.
Add lemon and lime juices to saucepan, along with egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Using Nylon Whisk, whisk in milk... - 48.8153
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
1. In a small sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
3. In a medium size bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Mix well till smooth and free from lumps. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1038
My Oh My Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, break up the graham crackers and put them in a food processor.
3) Process into fine crumbs and add the honey and vegetable oil spread. Use the on/off motion to pulse... - 48.0781
Toasted Coconut Mousse Pie
1) Drain the liquid from peaches.
2) Combine chocolate wafers and sugar.
3) Blend in butter or margarine.
4) Take a 9-inch pie pan and pack the mixture evenly and firmly on bottom and sides of it.
5) Whip cream until it reaches a stiff... - 47.7226
1) In a saucepan preapre sauce with milk, vegetables and flavourings and bring to boil.
2) Turn off heat, let it infuse for 15 min.
3) Make the sauce with the filtered infused milk.
4) Melt butter stir flour and cook for 2-3 min. Gently mix the... - 47.5075
1) In a saucepan, heat the tomato soup and stir in the cheese until melted.
2) In a cup, soak the gelatine in water.
3) Stir the soup mixture into the soaked gelatine.
4) Allow the gelatine mixture to cool down.
5) Add in lemon juice, green onions,... - 47.5029
1.In cold water soften the gelatin and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin completely.
3.In a blender container, add 2 cups of the blueberries. Set the remaining cup aside to add later.
4.Add gelatin... - 47.4
Chocolate Mousse Pie Au Rhum
Sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar evenly on bottom and sides of well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over , very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and continue... - 47.3205
Fresh Spring Salmon Mousse
1. Take gelatin and soften it in cold water.
2. Place it in a skillet ,and heat it until it completely dissolves.
3. Allow it to cool.
4. In another dish, make mixture by combining sour cream and mayonnaise together.
5. Add gelatin to the mixture.
6.... - 47.2782
Frozen Lemon Mousse
1) In a small bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks are formed, then
2) In another small bowl, combine the sugar, egg yolks, lemon juice and peel.
3) Beat at high speed until the mixture is thick and pale, then keep aside.
4) In a... - 47.1168
Cold Salmon Mousse
1) In a blender, soak gelatin in water.
2) Process the gelatin mixture and add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, paprika, dill, and salmon.
3) While still processing gently stream in cream to the salmon mixture.
4) Mix capers, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and blend... - 47.0324
1. Prepare the asparagus by washing it, snapping off and discarding tough woody ends.
2. Remove stalks 1-1/2 inches below tips and reserve the stalks.
3. In a medium saucepan boil asparagus tips 1-1/2 cups water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes such that... - 46.9898
Orange Chocolate Mousse
This Chocolate Mousse is terrific ! A heavenly dessert that you can hardly afford to resist, try out this Chocolate Mouse at the earliest and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this creamy chocolate fare are welcome ! - 46.921
Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved; add salt, vanilla, and orange rind; add sweetener according to... - 46.8854
1) Into a small saucepan, put the gelatin over the liquor and allow to stand for 5 minutes
2) Over a low flame, warm to dissolve the gelatin
3) Into another saucepan, beat the egg yolks with sugar until smooth
4) Add in the orange juice concentrate and... - 46.7844
Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water; set aside.
Dissolve dry mustard in small amount of the chicken broth; combine with the remaining broth and beaten eggs in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till the mixture thickens slightly, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add... - 46.7584
Light Carob Mousse
1) Versatile Carob Syrup: Sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, cook the carob powder and water over a low heat, for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
3) Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until needed.
4) In a... - 46.7569
Soften gelatine in hot water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, paprika and salt.
Let set to the consistency of egg white.
In processor or blender, puree salmon and cheese.
Add to gelatine.
Fold in whipped cream... - 46.7415
Magnolia Salmon Mousse
1) Separate the salmon, then skin and bone the fish.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or an electric mixer, blend the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
4) Then stir in the chili... - 46.7094
Pumpkin Rum Mousse
1) Fold a 26-inch-long piece of parchment paper in thirds, using string, tie collar around 1-quart souffle dish, to form a rim 2 inches high.
2) In a mixer bowl, place the egg whites to warm at room temperature for 1 hour.
3) In a... - 46.6495
Salmon And Prawn Mousse
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325°F
2. Remove skin and bones and flake the fish, reserve the juices from the fish
2. On a buttered foil, place the salmon and package loosely and cook in oven at 325°F, for 20 minutes, then remove... - 46.5712
Chicken And Melon Mousse
1) Wash chicken thoroughly, remove the bones and skin and discard.
2) Chop the chicken flesh roughly and mince it.
3) In 1 cup chicken stock,... - 46.5668
Butter Chicken Mousse
1. In a large pot, place the chicken and onion
2. Add enough water to cover the chicken and season with a generous pinch of salt.
3. Heat until the water comes to a boil and skim off the scum that may surface.
4. Reduce the heat and cook the... - 46.536
Apple And Blackcurrant Mousse
1. Clean, peel and core the apples
2. Place the apples in the saucepan with butter, three quarter of the sugar
3. Cook gently until soft and mushy or for fifteen minutes
4. Pass the apples through a sieve
5. Set the purée in the saucepan... - 46.4389
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 46.4329
This flavorful Turkey Mousse gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Turkey Mousse for you to try; enjoy! - 46.4171
This typical Salmon Mousse is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Salmon Mousse; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 46.3841
Cream Cheese Salmon Mousse_x000d_
1) Take the fish mold and grease it.
2) Take the soup and cream cheese together. Heat them on low heat to dissolve the cheese.
3) Add the softened gelatin and blend them well.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and mix them.
5) Pour the... - 46.3687
Pears With Ginger Mousse
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C and grease a baking tray.
2. Take out pears from syrup and boil syrup rapidly till reduced by half.
3. Strain syrup into a bowl.
4. Cool pears and syrup.
5. To make the Mousse, place egg yolks in a bowl... - 46.3213
1. In a pan melt the butter and cook the shallots slowly until soft, taking care that they do not brown as browning would affect the flavor of the mousse.
2. In a bowl or a container blend the chicken stock and the gelatin until smooth, add the... - 46.2194
Salmon Cucumber Mousse
1. In large skillet or steamer with 1/2 inch water, place wire or steaming rack just above water.
2. Place fresh salmon on rack, cover and bring to boiling over high heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes until salmon flakes when... - 46.2055
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the sugar, cocoa, and salt over a low flame
2) Add in the milk and bring to a boiling point
3) Take off from the stove
4) Into another bowl, dissolve the gelatin in cold water
5) Tip the gelatin mixture into the milk... - 46.1917
Smoked Mackerel Mousse
1. Add the gelatin to the stock and leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until it gets dissolved; cool slightly.
2. In a blender container, combine the stock-gelatin mixture along with the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and... - 46.155
Royal Velvet Mousse
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored or about 4 minutes.
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan until mixture begins to boil.
Gradually pour over egg yolks, beating constantly.
Heat unsweetened and semisweet chocolates... - 46.1407
Chicken Ham Mousse
Put milk and bouillon in top part of double boiler; sprinkle gelatin on liquids to soften.
Beat in egg yolks.
Put over boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened and coats a metal spoon.
Put half (about 3/4 cup) of... - 46.1407
1) In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in cold water.
2) In another bowl, dissolve the bouillon cube in boiling water.
3) Stir the bouillon mixture into the softened gelatin until dissolved.
4) Place aside to cool.
5) In another large bowl, add... - 46.089
In a large skillet, heat water; sprinkle gelatin over water and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Add onion, salt, peppercorns, and basil; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Add frozen fish; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 46.0808
Redcap Veal Mousse
1. To make tomato-aspic layer in a small saucepan soften gelatin in water by heating with constant stirring such that gelatin dissolves.
2. Remove from heat, blend in tomato sauce and lemon juice, pour into an 8-cup mold and chill such that... - 46.011
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
Prepare whipped topping according to package directions using milk and vanilla; set aside.
Combine gelatin and sugar in small saucepan; stir in water.
Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Cool to room... - 45.9729
Light Chocolate Mousse
1. Take a 4 cup measure of chocolate and heat about 2 minutes or till it melts. Add gelatin and 1/3 cup sugar.
2. Mix salt and egg yolks, beat well, add milk and stir in the egg mixture to the melted chocolate mixture.
3. Mix milk, and without... - 45.9634
Mousse Recipes By Category