- » Moroccan Spiced
Moroccan Spiced Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moroccan spiced recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moroccan spiced recipes.
Spiced Roasted Pineapple
I love pineapple! It's sweet, juicy, and it makes me feel that I am in an exotic island when I eat it! Today, I am going to show you how to bring pineappl to the next level. Yes, it's possible! we are going to bake it in a sweet flavored syrup for one hour,... - 131.213
Carrot Macharmal - Moroccan Spiced Carrot Salad
Wondering how to prepare a carrot salad. Here is a traditional Moroccan spiced carrot salad just perfect for you. This salad is easy to make but extremely delicious. This salad is flavored with garlic, pepper, cumin and paprika for that spicy touch. Serve... - 120.211
Moroccan-style Spiced lamb Meatballs
The flavors of a Moroccan tagine in meatball form. The fragrant spices go really well with the lamb and the chickpea help to give the meatballs a wonderful crispiness. These are just delicious over couscous and a cooling dollop of yogurt. Serve them at a... - 90.1988
Moroccan Lamb Liver In Spiced Sauce
Are you looking forward to prepare a dish with lamb liver? Here is a traditional Moroccan recipe kebda m'chermla or lamb liver in spiced sauce that is made during the Eid days. This lamb liver has an aromatic rich flavor. Make in your own kitchen and serve as... - 84.8309
Moroccan Spiced Roast Mackerel
In a bowl, mix together the oil, chopped coriander leaves, mint, lemon juice, chilli powder, paprika, cumin, ground coriander, garlic and black pepper.
Place the mackerel fillets in the marinade and coat all over.
Marinate for 30 minutes, turning from time to... - 44.3534
Moroccan Spiced Red Chile Paste
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chilies and cover with the boiling water.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) Drain the chilies. Reserve some of the water.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the chilies along with Â¼ cup of... - 33.5399
Moroccan Spiced Roast Poussin
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the rice, onion, lemon rind, mint and apricots. Stir in half each of the lemon juice, yogurt, turmeric, cumin, and salt and pepper.
2. Stuff the poussin with the rice mixture at the neck end only. Any... - 31.483
Moroccan Spiced Recipes By Category