- » Moroccan Spice Blend
Moroccan Spice Blend Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moroccan spice blend recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moroccan spice blend recipes.
Moroccan Spiced Red Chile Paste
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chilies and cover with the boiling water.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) Drain the chilies. Reserve some of the water.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the chilies along with Â¼ cup of... - 33.5399
Moroccan Spinach Salad (bakkoula Style)
Today we are cooking spinach the Moroccan way, following Mallow style, or what we call in Morocco Bakkoula. A delicious blend of greens, olives, and spices. yum! - 0
Moroccan Lamb Stew With Butternut Squash
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add half of lamb to saucepot and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer lamb to a plate and repeat with remaining lamb. Add onion... - 33.602
Moroccan Chicken Bastilla (bastila / Pastilla)
Here is a simplified, step-wise video for the most popular Moroccan dish, chicken bastilla. This is an amazing pie with layers of egg mixture, chicken, and almonds. This flavorful and amazing dish is made on all special occasions and simply irresistible! - 121.437
Thanksgiving Recipe - Turkey With Almonds And Apricots
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make turkey breast stuffed with a delicious almond mixture and topped with caramelized apricots. This fabulous dish would absolutely amaze your family on the occasion of Thanksgiving dinner. - 117.976
Karane / Karantita / Calentita
My grandmother is from Oujda, which is a city located in the Easter side of Morocco, not far from the Algerian borders. When I used to visit her as a child, she would take me out and buy me my favorite street food called Karane! Karane is a sort of a flan... - 124.837
1) Use a very large pot to layer the vegetables in the given order - potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onions and peas.
2) In another small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and all of the herbs and spices.
3) Pour in 2 cups of water and... - 45.2925
Ocean Trout, Moroccan
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Roast the pine nuts until just golden.
Make the rose tea and set aside to brew for 5 minutes. (I used 2 dessert spoon of tea to 1 cup of water). Peel and slice the shallot and fry in a little extra virgin olive oil. Strain the tea... - 34.2212
Meatball Tangine With Tomato Sauce
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this meatball tagine with a zesty tomato sauce. Prepared with aromatic spices, this recipe is quiet a delicacy. Originating in Morocco, this is a slow-cooked dish with tender meatball combined with... - 102.88
Roast Apricot Lamb
To make the stuffing, cook the apricots in the soaking water for 10 minutes then drain, reserving the liquor; chop the fruit.
Melt the butter and fry the onion gently until soft.
Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon rind, parsley, seasonings, spice,... - 42.3885
Spicy Chicken With Quinoa
1. Preheat the oven to 160C to 180C
2. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
3. Make 3 deep cuts on top side of each chicken fillet.
4. Place them in a baking dish.
5. In a small bowl or a jar, blend together lemon rind,... - 42.9136
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Oyster Sauce
1) Take the leg of lamb and clean it well.
2) With the help of mortar and pestle, pound all herbs and spices .
3) Now add oyster sauce and oil.
4) Stir well and use as a marinade.
5) Using a small knife,pierce the lamb .
6) Ladle marinade into... - 44.6266
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 133.04