- » Moroccan Couscous
Moroccan Couscous Recipes
Moroccan Couscous, as the name suggests is a traditional Moroccan delicacy of vegetarian low-fat dish.
History of Moroccan Couscous:
It is said that Moroccan Couscous originated during the 13th century when the ... More »
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 128.961
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Chop the lamb into cubes of 1 inch and put aside. Peel onion and chop into 1/2 inch wedges.
3) Rinse Zucchini and pat dry with paper towels. Trim ends and keep aside.
4) Wash and pare carrots. Trim them. Cut... - 46.6676
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion, and saute until tender.
Stir in carrot, turnip, and zucchini; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato, cumin, curry powder, and paprika; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add... - 36.5293
Moroccan Chicken And Couscous
1. Stir saffron into broth; set aside. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 batches and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove to a plate.
2. Add onion, carrots, and garlic to drippings in pan.... - 32.4089
• Combine broth, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
• Stir in couscous, dates, green onions and raisins. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Stir couscous mixture with fork; spoon into serving dish. Sprinkle with almonds. - 30.1528
In a 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients with 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
Cover and set aside 5 minutes. - 28.7962
This slightly sweet and savory side dish is perfect to serve along side many vegetable or meat stews. Really simple it can be on the table in less than 5 minutes. - 0
Moroccan Couscous Recipes By Category