- » Morel Mushroom
Morel Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of morel mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for morel mushroom recipes.
Wild Asparagus Morel Mushroom Stir Fry
1) Cut and marinate the tofu cubes in soy sauce and lemon juice, one half hour, turn to season evenly.
2) Wash, cut or scice the morel mushrooms, broccoli, asparagus, celery, and onions into pieces.
3) In a wok or heavy skillet, heat... - 38.6239
Morel Mushrooms With Wild Rice
1) In a pan with warm water, place the dried mushrooms for 20-30 minutes, then drain well.
2) In a saucepan with the salted boiling water, cook the wild rice for about 18-20 minutes until the grains just split, then drain well.
3) In a heavy-based... - 37.0522
Morels In Sour Cream Sauce
Saute mushrooms in 3 Tbsp.margarine.
Drain and reserve excess liquid.
Melt remaining margarine in frying pan.
Add garlic and saute until golden.
Add flour and cook until bubbly.
Add broth, excess liquid, seasoning, lemon juice and sherry.
Cook, stirring,... - 41.5856
Fusilli With Morels And Roasted Chicken
1. Cook the fusilli al dente, according to directions on box. Drain, toss with a few drops olive oil, and set aside.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large (12-inch) skillet, over medium heat. Add the rosemary, and when it starts to sizzle, toss in the sliced... - 37.1969
1. Drain morsels and using paper towels, dry them.
2. Pass stem-trimmed mushrooms through a food process to form a puree. Keep aside.
3. In a processor bowl, mix eggs, oil and salt. Add mushroom puree and flour and process for about 20 seconds to allow... - 47.7541
French Style Steaks And Skewers Of Rosemary Scented Morels
1.Prepare a fire in a grill.
2.Thread morels on 4 skewers.
(If you are using wooden skewers, first soak in water to cover for 20-30 minutes.) 3.Sprinkle mushrooms with 1 teaspoon pepper and the 3/4 teaspoon salt and dot with the... - 39.7483
Beef Wellington With Morels And Asparagus
1) Tightly roll the beef in a cling film and chill for 24 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
3) In a heavy frying pan, unwrap and cook the beef in 2 tablespoon heated oil for about 15 minutes or until evenly browned. ... - 42.2252
Linguine With Morels & Asparagus
Place mushrooms in a medium-size bowl; cover with hot water.
Let stand until soft (about 45 minutes).
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the soaking liquid.
Cut mushrooms lengthwise into halves or quarters; pat dry and set aside.
Steam asparagus, covered, on a rack... - 41.9273
Cream Of Asparagus And Morel Soup
1. Snap off the tough end of each asparagus spear and peel the stalk. Bring a large pot or 2 skillets of salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water to refresh. Cut off 16... - 32.5018
Roast Chicken With Morel Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Remove and discard the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Remove the tips off the chicken wings.
4) Rub butter all over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
5) Stuff a small, halved onion in the... - 44.4796
Chipotle Crema Morel Stew
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Place the squash on a baking sheet, fill them with water, and place their tops back on.
Cook them for 1 hour, or until they're fork-tender.
In a stockpot, saute all the vegetable stock ingredients in oil over medium heat until... - 44.9235
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.6564
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
Whether or not you like mushrooms you will like this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms.Made this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms for our Friday night get together with neighbours and I still receive rave reviews. A delicious keeper! - 42.4706
Wild Mushroom Strudel
1. Preheat the oven at 220°C (425°F) mark 7.
2. Cook the rice in boiling salted water until tender, then drain and cool.
3. Finely sliver the shiitake and morel mushrooms and roughly chop the flat and field mushrooms.
4. In a large... - 46.1546
Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup
1. In a strainer, place wild mushrooms and rinse them well under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, transfer mushrooms and keep aside.
3. In a medium size saucepan, boil 1 cup of chicken broth and pork.
4. Pour the broth and the pork over... - 48.0277
Leek And Wild Mushroom Risotto
1. Dice the pancetta, leeks and mushrooms, mince the shallots, set aside.
2. In a small pot pour the stock and simmer over low heat.
3. In another medium size pot melt butter, add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shallots and... - 135.366
Two Mushroom Consomme
1) Wash dried mushrooms thoroughly using enough water and place in bowl.
2) Now add 1 cup,about 250 mL boiling water and soak the mushrooms for about 15 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture through cheesecloth-lined sieve and reserve the liquid.
4)... - 41.0984
Two Mushroom Consomme
Rinse dried mushrooms and place in bowl.
Pour in 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water; soak for 15 minutes.
Strain through cheesecloth-lined sieve, reserving liquid.
Rinse mushrooms again; chop coarsely.
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook fresh... - 35.0843
Smoked Rabbit With Chanterelle Mushroom Sauce Over Fettucine
In a large baking pan marinate the rabbits in the oil, vinegar, and spices.
Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning the rabbits a couple of times while they marinate.
Remove the rabbits from the marinade and place them in a hot smoker.
Smoke for 45 minutes, turning... - 38.9134
Chevre And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Legs
Blend cheese, salami, onion and parsley in small bowl.
(Can be prepared up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.) To bone chicken, place 1 chicken leg skin side down on work surface.
Make slit along side of thighbone, continuing slit down center of... - 44.2351
Mushroom Risotto With Fresh Thyme
In a large saucepan, saute onions, bell peppers and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until quite soft.
Add wine and 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
Simmer until reduced by half.
Add thyme and rice, and stir until the rice absorbs all of the liquid.
Continue adding... - 44.3318
Roasted Corn And Wild Mushroom Salsa
Gut the com kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 3 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost smoking.
Place no more than two layers of the corn kernels in the pan at a time, and dry-roast for 4 to 5... - 40.3074
Wild Mushroom Pizza
Looking for a party starter? Onion, garlic, Parmesan and parsley top this tempting mushroom munchie. - 34.5583
Woodsy Wild Mushroom Saute
Rinse dried mushrooms under cold running water in a small strainer until they are free of all dirt and grit.
Combine dried mushrooms and Madeira in a small bowl, cover, and let stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Wipe fresh mushrooms with a damp paper... - 42.3072
Wild Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Salsa
Brush the mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of the oil and grill until tender.
Cut into 1/4-inch dice and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Heat another tablespoon of oil in a skillet and saute the onion for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add to the mixing bowl.
Cut the... - 40.5382
Pasta With Mushrooms, Fennel, And Thyme
1. In a small bowl, start soaking the morels in the hot water, cover it, for about 30 minutes, when the morels have soaked completely then drain and make sure to reserve the mushroom liquor, then strain the liquor through a fine sieve
2. Take the... - 47.0657
Wild Mushrooms En Papillote
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly and dry them on paper towels. If they are very large, quarter them; otherwise leave them whole.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oil, creme fraiche, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the... - 34.5088
Potato And Wild Mushroom Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Discard the tough stem from the mushrooms and clean them. Cut the mushroom in 1/4 inch slices. Place aside.
3) Peel off the potato skin and cut into thin slices.
4) In a large heavy skillet, cook the... - 45.27
Florentine Steak With Brandy And Mushrooms
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion... - 30.8954
Twice Baked Potatoes With Cream And Wild Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) With a fork, pierce the potatoes in various places.
3) Place the potatoes inside the oven to bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
4) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, pour in a... - 37.3823
Creamy Polenta With Roasted Wild Mushrooms And Fried Sage Leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized, heavy-bottomed, ovenproof saucepan, bring the water, stock, and minced garlic to a full boil over high heat. Slowly whisk in the polenta. Reduce the heat and cook... - 38.4673
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 47.1973
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.7085
Turkey In Red Wine With Beans And Wild Mushrooms
Drain the beans and put them in a saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain the beans in a colander and rinse under running water.
Return to the pan and cover with fresh water.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 1-1... - 38.3298
1) Wash the mushrooms and wipe with a dry dowl.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the mushrooms, warm water and microwave uncovered for 5 minutes.
3) Pick about 4 even-shaped mushrooms, wipe them lightly on a paper towel, chop up and put in... - 42.7197
Wild Mushroom Soup
Rinse the dried mushrooms well in a sieve under cold running water and soak them in the madeira for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add the onions and cook, covered, over low heat until they are tender and lightly colored, about... - 41.4632
Trout With Wine And Mushrooms
Place fish in well buttered casserole.
Combine all remaining ingredients except wine and spread mixture over fish.
Pour wine around fish and bake in preheated oven (350°F.) for 20 minutes.
Reduce heat to 300°F.for 10 minutes, basting frequently with wine... - 31.7271
Wild Mushroom And Potato Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Brush the mushrooms clean, removing any dirty bits. Slice the large mushrooms and leave the small ones whole. Heat the butter in a large skillet until melted. Add the mushrooms and cook in small batches, stirring frequently,... - 29.7431
Chicken Breasts Baked On A Bed Of Wild Mushrooms
Bring the chicken stock to a boil in a small saucepan.
Pour it over the cepes in a small bowl and let stand for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, trim stems from the fresh mushrooms and save stems for another use, or discard.
Wipe mushroom caps with a damp paper towel and... - 43.2163
Forester's Stuffed Sirloin
Cut the bacon into strips, render and fry.
Chop the prepared calf's brain and fry 1 tsp. of chopped onion in the bacon fat.
Add green paprika sliced into thin rounds, and the calf's brain, salt, add pepper, some red paprika and chopped green parsley.
Fry and... - 41.7629
Rinse the dried mushrooms under cold running water in a strainer.
Drain and place them in a small bowl.
Add the Madeira and let stand until mushrooms are soft, at least 1 hour.
Wipe the fresh mushrooms with damp paper towels and trim the stem ends.
Mince the... - 41.1176
Forester's Wife Omelette
Slice the well washed mushrooms.
Fry with the bacon until the fat is reduced.
Then add salt, pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Melt the lard and cook the omelette in the usual way and fill with mushrooms. - 29.3305
Sheppard's Purse Venison Casserole
Brown venison and onion in margarine melted in skillet.
Add garlic, salt and pepper.
Add Sheppard's Purse; cover and cook over medium heat 12 minutes.
Mean while, mix together rice, soup, mushrooms and sour cream.
Add to meat mixture.
Pour into... - 39.2476
Various Omelette Fillings
The following fillings are for spooning on to the omelette in the pan just before folding it over to serve: 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of spinach or sorreLpurde.
1 3/4 pints of cooked cockles, shelled, well rinsed, and drained, and mixed with a tablespoonful of... - 25.5198
Pieds De Cochon Aux Morilles
1 In a slow oven, braise the trotters with carrots, onions, wine, port and veal stock at 325 degrees farenheit (160° C/Gas Mark 3) for 3 hours.
2 In a pan add approx 65 grams butter and fry the sweetbreads for 5 minutes.
3 Add morels and... - 42.5451
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pheasant and brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Warm Cognac in small saucepan over medium heat.
Pour over pheasant and ignite, shaking pan gently.
Let burn briefly, then pour white wine over.
Stir in... - 42.3136
Wild Rice And Quinoa Salsa
Rinse the rice and place in a saucepan with 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil and stir with a wooden spoon.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until tender and the water has evaporated.
If the water evaporates before the rice is done,... - 43.5444
Chicken Roast – Part 1: Roasting The Chicken
If you have limited time but still want to cook a yummy dish, try Chicken Roast. This dish can be made quickly and easily and at your convenience. You can just pop the chicken in the oven for roasting while you do other things. This recipe allows you to... - 96.922
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 95.9385
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Sauce
Slit chickens along breastbone and peel off skin.
Remove wishbone and cut off 1/2 breast for each serving.
Cut off legs (reserve for another use).
Remove wings, crack and chop.
Trim off excess fat.
Crack carcasses with heavy knife.
For stock:... - 43.4432
Millefeuilles Of Beef Tenderloin
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making sauce, heat butter and stir fry onion and garlic in it. Add in thyme, carrot, bay leaf, mushrooms, salt, peppercorns and tomat paste. Stir.
3)Add in wine and reduce volume by half. Now add in the... - 45.7895
Grilled Vegetable Salsa
Brush the chile, bell pepper, eggplant, zucchini, wild mushrooms and asparagus with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill the vegetables until done, let cool, and dice.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive... - 39.2357
French Fry Seasonings
Would you like to make your French fries extra savory? Simple, just follow the recipe and give your fries that extra kick. The best thing about this seasoning is that it happily makes up for low grease and sodium. So if you are making low-fat fries at home,... - 115.202
Yummy Casserole Topping
There is nothing quite like a yummy casserole with crispy golden-brown crust, yummy seasoning and delicious topping. The best thing about a casserole is that you can just top it with any thing to get the desired, flavor and texture. However, if you are stuck... - 114.748
Morel Mushroom Recipes By Category