- » Moon Biscuits
Moon Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moon biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moon biscuits recipes.
Tuna Half Moons
Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise and celery.
Separate biscuits and put together in twos.
Flatten into circles.
Spread tuna mixture on top on each circle.
Fold to make half moons.
Seal by pressing fork into edges.
Beat egg and brush onto tops of half... - 40.8768
Cheese Caraway Moons
1. Sieve flour and salt, rub in butter, add cheese, mashed potatoes and knead well. If required use 1-2 teaspoons water to bind the ingredients together. Make a smooth dough, wrap with butter paper and chill.
2. Roll out the dough to 3/4" thick rectangle.
3.... - 30.5746
Green Chile An D Cheese Half Moons
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cheese, onions, cilantro, salt and green chilies. Mix well.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits. With serrated knife; cut each biscuit in half... - 30.1493
New Moon Yeast Rolls
Soften yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Add biscuit mix, sugar, and egg; beat vigorously until well mixed.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth (about 20 times).
Roll dough into a 10-inch square and spread softened butter... - 40.2128
Half Moon Empanadas
1. Prepare Flaky Turnover Pastry. Wrap in plastic wrap; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; cook 30 seconds.... - 33.6885
Biscuit And Chicken Casserole
1. Clean leeks and cut it into half moon shapes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter to melt. Drop mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they caramelize on one side.
4. Add... - 109.834
Shortbread Christmas Tree
Using cardboard, cut out a Christmas tree 13 inches (33 cm) high and 11 inches (28 cm) wide at the widest point.
To make shortbread, knead flour, powdered sugar, butter and egg to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, prepare... - 46.9362