- » Montreal
Montreal food is a blend of Quebec cuisine and the cuisines of different parts of the world. Montreal, which is a largest city of Quebec and second largest city of Canada is considered one of the most livable cities ... More »
This is a real Montreal Poutine recipe!. It requires only 3 ingredients. It is real simple to make. Needless to say delicious! - 76.3393
Beat each chicken breast with a mallet to flatten.
Place a tomato half on each breast and sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
Roll up the breasts, then wrap a bacon rasher around each and secure with a wooden cocktail stick.
Arrange the chicken in a baking... - 42.031
Montreal Melon And Oka Or Ermite Cheese
Montreal Melon with either Oka or Ermite cheese is a simple dessert that is both delicious and refreshing. Montreal melon is a special variety of melon with exquisite flavor.
Oka cheese is a local, rather strong cheese, for years made at a Trappist monastery... - 18.7562
You May Also Like!
This is a non-traditional quiche in that it doesn't involve any cheese. It's a delicious new take on the usual broc 'n' chedder affairs that always seem to end up on the table. - 36.4883
Sewing Club Dip
This recipe is almost as good substituting low fat cottage cheese and sour cream, if you’re counting calories. - 24.0342
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 67.038
1. Fry thhe bacon till crisp and dice. Reserve the fat oil for deep frying.
2. In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, montreal steak seasoning, salt, cornmeal and baking powder.
3. Next, some milk and flour and mix. Continue adding milk, bit by bit, and... - 100.967
Oven Steak Fries
1. Preheat oven to high.
2. On a cookie sheet spread out cut potatoes and coat them with olive oil, dried herbs and steak seasoning or salt and pepper.
3. To the corners of the cookie sheet spread potatoes and cook in a very hot oven for... - 31.9762
Kook's Dagwood Sandwich
Are you hungry and looking for some quick and easy but wholesome meal, you should go for this crunchy Dagwood sandwich. One sandwich will be enough to fill you up, as it contains so many things. What all things? To get that information, you should check with... - 79.6971
1. Soak cherry chips for 20-30 minutes prior to grilling steaks.
2. Partially cook bacon, pat dry and set aside.
3. Rub the tenderized flank steak with olive oil.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning and Pepper Corn... - 114.889
Irish Fried Potato Balls
1. In a pot, boil potatoes for 30 minutes. Drain and keep potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Add the butter and 1/4 cup milk and mash the potatoes until smooth. Once done, set aside to cool.
3. In a pan, add the bacon. Once cooked, pat it dry.... - 0
1. For the Smokey Habanero Chili Powder: Place pepper halves shell side up for barbecuing.
2. Add soaked wood chips to live briquettes and smoke covered for 1-2 hours on low heat.
3. Remove pepper halves and allow to cool. (they should look like... - 97.4722
Montreal Recipes By Category