- » Monterey Spaghetti
Monterey Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monterey spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monterey spaghetti recipes.
June The Homemaker's Monterey Jack Spaghetti
It's slow cooker time!! Monterey Jack Spaghetti is the perfect lazy weekend recipe. June the Homemaker does it in her own chirpy style, Gotta love her and this recipe too. - 110.026
Chili Monterey Style
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat, garlic, onion, and green pepper into bowl.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or saucepan over medium heat; saute beef, onion, and green pepper.
Add chili powder, cumin, beef broth, tomatoes, kidney beans, and... - 33.8325
Baked Spaghetti And Sausages
Loaded spaghetti. An outstanding video of baked spaghetti with sausages. This is like a handsome twist to a classic dish. A true gourmet delight, this recipe is excellent. It is easy to make and the texture was very smooth. Enjoyed by all. - 126.919
Saucy Spaghetti Squash Ole
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender.
Use a fork to shred and separate the spaghetti squash into strands.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large... - 40.0206
Tex Mex Spaghetti Pie
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the spaghetti and boil for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
Beat the milk with the egg and toss with the hot pasta until well blended.
Arrange the pasta in a buttered... - 42.658
Spaghetti With Sausage And Cheese
1. In a saucepan, over medium heat cook the sausages till brown sausage; drain off the fat.
2. Add Half and Half and bring the mixture to boil.
3. Remove from heat and add green chilies and cheese.
4. Cook pasta according to package directions;... - 38.5987
Mexican Spaghetti Squash
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Place squash in baking tray and piece all over using a fork.
3. Bake in pre heated oven for 60 minutes or till cooked.
4. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
5. Once cooked, using a fork,... - 44.377
Southwest Spaghetti Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, add egg and milk to beat in.
3) Fold in hot pasta and toss lightly to coat.
4) Use a 13 x 9-inch casserole to lightly spray with vegetable spray. Spread the pasta on it.
5) Place a large... - 44.5135
Beer Cheese Noodles
Cook carrots and broccoli, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 8 minutes or till just tender.
Drain; set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare vegetable sauce.
In a saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and... - 47.187
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes, corn, onion and beans.
Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, olives, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spoon into peppers.
Combine the spaghetti sauce and water; pour half... - 41.0218
Italian Skillet Meat Loaves
Combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, instant minced onion, parsley flakes, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Divide mixture in half.
Shape each portion into a little meat loaf around a stick of cheese.
In a small skillet brown the loaves on all... - 45.9273
Tofu Lasagna was a welcome change for my kids. This Tofu Lasagna was a surprise to my kids after the regular spell of meat lasagna's. Have fun! - 40.4147
Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
Break spaghetti in half, and cook as directed on package until al dente; drain.
Saute onions in margarine.
Thoroughly mix onions and remaining ingredients with spaghetti in a large bowl.
Put spaghetti mixture in 2 containers, and freeze.
To prepare for... - 33.4878
Lightly coat a 12-inch pizza pan or a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Press bread dough into the prepared pan, forming a 1-inch edge.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake in a 375Â° oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.Meanwhile, in a... - 39.7877
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Cook ground beef and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until ground beef is brown; drain.
Stir in Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat.
Spread 1/4 cup beef mixture in... - 41.7788
Pizza Potato Snacks
Prick potato once with fork to allow steam to escape.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 1/2 minutes; turn potato over.
Microwave uncovered until tender, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer; cool slightly.
Cut potato crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Place on... - 31.318
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
In skillet brown ground beef; season with a little salt.
(If using ground ham, do not brown or season the meat.)
Combine beef or ham, spinach, and cheese; mix well.
To make sandwiches, unroll crescent... - 36.3879
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat with onion flakes, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Drain and add spaghetti sauce and water, let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine all other ingredients and mix well, except for noodles.
Pour 1 cup sauce in bottom... - 43.7397
1) To prepare Italian spaghetti sauce, add about 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese.
2) In a saucepan, cook spinach until tender.
3) Squeeze it dry and chop finely.
4) In a bowl add spinach, Ricotta, salt, pepper, grated cheese, breadcrumbs, and eggs. Mix... - 40.0279
Salsa Chicken With Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the carrots in a food processor. Add the garlic cloves and process until the garlic is minced, a few... - 37.2295
My sister likes this meat manicotti recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this dish .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very much. You... - 38.6588
Pop Up Pizza Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown ground beef in it, draining well when done.
3) Mix in onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, water, hot pepper sauce, tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce mix.
4)... - 45.4849
Wonton Noodle Appetizer
1) Thinly slice the onion and shred the cheese.
2) In a skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat.
3) When sausage has partially cooked, mash the meat with the back of a fork to make smaller pieces.
4) Continue cooking until... - 37.416
Virginia's Easy Lasagne
Brown beef in 3-quart saucepan; drain off excess fat.
Add sauce and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients, except lasagne, for filling.
Pour about 1 cup sauce on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Layer 3 pieces of uncooked lasag'ne... - 43.5223
Bulgur-Stuffed Squash looks nice in addition to tasting great! If you are looking for a new bulgur recipe, check out this Bulgur-Stuffed Squash. It has got everything to 'wow' you! - 38.7144