- » Monterey Salad Dressing
Monterey Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monterey salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monterey salad dressing recipes.
Monterey Salad Dressing
Monterey Salad Dressing tastes best when served with mixed greens, vegetable, meat or seafood salad. Check out the yummy recipe of Monterey Salad Dressing. - 25.4782
You May Also Like!
Monterey Souffle Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add coldwater, lemon juice, salad dressing and salt.
Blend well with rotary beater.
Pour into refrigerator freezing tray.
Quick chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm about 1 inch from edge but soft in... - 40.0206
Open Face Monterey Chicken Melt
1. Preheat broiler. Spread 1 tablespoon salad dressing over each cut side of English muffin; place on a baking sheet. Make 8 sandwiches by layering on onion, chicken, and avocados. Sprinkle cheese on top.
2. Broil about 4 inches from heat source until cheese... - 24.9052
Artichoke Chefs Salad With Curry Dressing
Drain artichoke hearts reserving marinade for dressing.
Line chilled salad bowl with outer lettuce leaves.
Shred remainder of lettuce and mound in bowl.
Core and cut apple and pear into slices; arrange on lettuce with ham, cheese and artichoke hearts.
Serve... - 26.5584
Chicken Salad With Cilantro Dressing
1) FOR THE CILANTRO DRESSING: Take a medium size bowl and combine together tomato, oil, cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, pepper and jalapeno pepper in it. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Take a serving platter and... - 39.3233
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 37.7686
Brown Rice And Vegetable Salad
1) Without salt and butter, cook the rice according to directions on the package. Chill.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, beans, and peas and cover with water.
3) Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, till crisp-tender.
4) Drain and cool.
5) In a bowl,... - 46.0097
Wash, dry and refrigerate spinach ahead of time.
Drain and slice water chestnuts.
Fry bacon crisp and crumble.
Slice hard cooked eggs.
Combine ingredients for dressing and chill.
Mix ingredients for salad and add dressing just before serving. - 31.4704
Brown Rice And Vegetable Salad
Cook the rice according to the package directions, omitting the salt and butter, and chill.
Combine carrot, beans, and peas in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and cook 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and cool.
Combine rice, carrot, beans,... - 31.7163
Fiesta salad is a cheese and vegetable salad. Prepared with monterey jack cheese along with mixed veggies and jalapenos for taste, the fiesta salad is dressed with salsa and italain dressing for mingled flavors to it. - 29.9847
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6946