- » Monterey Salad
Monterey Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monterey salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monterey salad recipes.
Monterey Chicken Salad
1) Place all the ingredients into refrigerator to chill down.
2) In a large bowl, combine beans, jicama, peas, pimiento, chicken and bananas. Mix together.
3) In a cup, stir in orange juice, oil, cilantro and green onion.
4) Pour this... - 41.9712
Monterey Baked Salad
Saute meat with garlic and onion powders in a lightly greased skillet about 10 minutes, or until done.
Blend salt, Tabasco, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Add this mixture and remaining ingredients, except corn chips, to ground beef.
Turn mixture into a greased... - 33.6848
Monterey Salad Dressing
Monterey Salad Dressing tastes best when served with mixed greens, vegetable, meat or seafood salad. Check out the yummy recipe of Monterey Salad Dressing. - 25.4782
You May Also Like!
Monterey Jack And Tomato Salad
Combine all the ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
Toss to mix well.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Bring the salad to room temperature before serving. - 31.5742
Avocado Salad Monterey
Remove avocado seed; skin.
Slice lengthwise again; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Line salad bowl with greens.
Arrange avocados, tomato, cheese, zucchini and peppers over greens.
Combine remaining ingredients, beating or shaking well to blend.
Pour over... - 36.5904
Monterey Souffle Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add coldwater, lemon juice, salad dressing and salt.
Blend well with rotary beater.
Pour into refrigerator freezing tray.
Quick chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm about 1 inch from edge but soft in... - 40.0206
Monterey Roasted Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling water about 20 minutes or until tender, but still firm.
Meanwhile, combine olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, parsley, lemon rind and hot pepper sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Drain potatoes well; cut in half.
T - 28.2587
Monterey Chicken Phyllo Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, cheese, onions and parsley flakes; mix well.
3) Spread the filo sheets; cover with plastic wrap or cloth towel to prevent drying.
4) Spread 1 filo sheet on working table with narrow... - 40.8262
Open Face Monterey Chicken Melt
1. Preheat broiler. Spread 1 tablespoon salad dressing over each cut side of English muffin; place on a baking sheet. Make 8 sandwiches by layering on onion, chicken, and avocados. Sprinkle cheese on top.
2. Broil about 4 inches from heat source until cheese... - 24.9052
1) In a bowl, palace the beef and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Shape the mixture into 8 equal size patties, of about ½ inch thickness.
3) In a bowl, mix together green pepper, pimiento and capers.
4) Divide the pepper mixture into 4... - 39.8534
Chicken Monterey is a simple, easy-to-make casserole comprising of skillet cooked chicken with roasemary sacue, and artichoke hearts and green beans. This is a surely satiating meal by itself. Try with some pasta if you are very hungry. Come back here to... - 36.6829
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil such that softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer with cover for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Serve over hot corn... - 36.1374
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Frankfurters Monterey is sure to win many stomach. Give this Frankfurters Monterey a try and let your guests envy you! - 49.5784
Monterey Salad Recipes By Category