- » Monterey Cheese Fondue
Monterey Cheese Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monterey cheese fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monterey cheese fondue recipes.
Monterey Jack Fondue
1 In a small saucepan melt margarine; stir in flour, onion, garlic powder, and red pepper. Stir in milk and broth all at once. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Gradually add cheese, stirring until cheese is melted. Transfer to a fondue pot; place... - 24.2332
Mexican Cheese Fondue
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
Whisk in flour and garlic powder until blended.
Whisk in half and half and chicken broth.
Continue to heat the mixture until it thickens and starts to bubble,about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Gradually add... - 37.5605
Butter both sides of bread slices and cut into cubes.
Grate the cheese.
Arrange half of bread in bottom of a 9" x 13" casserole; cover with one-half can of corn.
Put half of sliced chilies over corn; sprinkle half of cheese on and repeat layers.
Combine eggs... - 34.0305
Combine 1/3 cup chicken broth and garlic in double boiler.
Add cheese and stir while melting.
Combine remaining ingredients to form a paste.
Add to cheese mixture, stirring until smooth consistency is reached.
Place in fondue pot and keep warm. - 30.1829
Blue Cheese Fondue
1. Into a 2-quart heavy bottomed saucepan, pour wine and add the cream cheese.
2. Place pan on a low flame and heat the wine gently, stirring frequently, until the cream cheese blends with the wine.
3. Add Monterey Jack cheese, in batches, and stir... - 36.5567
Quick Cheese Tomato Fondue
1) In a heavy pot, add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and tomato puree.
2) Place over low heat and slowly cook until the cheese is melted.
3) Occasionally stir to cook a smooth mixture.
4) Pour in sherry and stir well.
5) Bake the... - 39.909
Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook onion until soft.
Pour in ale and heat until bubbly.
Over low heat, stir in cheese.
Continue to heat until cheese has melted.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with half and half.
Add to cheese mixture and cook,... - 36.7513
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 35.5002
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 44.2513
Chili Con Queso With Tortilla
In saucepan heat taco sauce, chili peppers, and garlic to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for S minutes.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm.
Use celery sticks or tortilla chips as dippers. - 25.2537
Ranch Style Bean Dip
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic; saute until tender.
In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash beans.
Stir into onion mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat until hot but not boiling.
Stir in cheese until melted;... - 34.139
Farm Style Chili Con Queso
In a medium skillet, cook bacon until most of fat is removed.
Add onion, tomato and celery.
Stirring occasionally, cook over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in salsa and salt.
Over low heat, stir in cheese until melted; do not boil.
Pour into a small... - 33.1496