- » Monkfish Tail
Monkfish Tail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monkfish tail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monkfish tail recipes.
Braised Monkfish Tails
Skin and bone the fish and cut into thin shreds.
Coat the fish with the cornstarch (cornflour) then mix well with egg whites.
Heat the oil on HIGH for 1 minute.
Stir in the fish shreds and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring very gently two or three... - 44.5214
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Citrus Monkfish Kebabs
1. Preheat the grill and line the grill rack with tinfoil. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut down both sides of the monkfish tail. Remove the bone and discard. Cut away and discard any skin,... - 42.4771
Just Peachy Monkfish
Brush the fillets with the oil and sprinkle with basil.
In a sauce pan boil the peaches in the water for 5 minutes.
Transfer peaches to a food processor and puree.
Reserve the water.
Stir the sugar and mustard into the water.
Mix the cornstarch with the lemon... - 44.4473
Monkfish Kebabs With Coral Island Sauce
1. Remove the central bone from the monkfish tail by severing the flesh from each side to give 2 fillets.
2. Halve each fillet lengthwise and cut each section into 14 bite-sized chunks to give a total of 28 pieces (7 for each kebab).
3. Halve the bacon... - 45.2039
Monkfish Skewers With Courgette And Lemon
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the monkfish into 5 cm/2 inch chunks. Cut the courgettes (zucchini) into thick slices and the lemon into wedges.
2. Thread the monkfish, courgettes (zucchini), lemon, tomatoes and bay leaves on to 4 skewers.
3. To make the basting... - 41.1826
Monkfish With Garlic And Herb Butter
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2) Bring the butter to room temperature and add herbs and garlic, chill.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in each monkfish fillet and pack with the chilled butter.
4) Close the slit covering... - 42.7879
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 35.6824
Queue De Lotte Grillee Aux Herbes
1. Remove the skin from the fish
2. Trim the fish well
3. Mix the olive oil, mixed herbs, garlic and a little salt and pepper
4. Marinate the fish in the marinade for one hour
5. Remove the fish from marinade and season again lightly
6.... - 42.0281
Thaw clams or mussels and lobster, if frozen.
Wash clams or mussels well.
If necessary, debarred mussels.
Combine 8 cups water and 3 tablespoons salt Add clams or mussels; let soak for 15 minutes, then drain and rinse.
Discard the water.
Repeat soaking,... - 40.854
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 47.6592
Peruvian Fisherman's Soup
This Peruvian Fisherman's Soup is simply superb! You'll love this monkfish and shrimp with irresistible seasonings and vegetables. Try this Peruvian Fisherman's Soup before your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 47.5623
Rana Pescatrice Al Forno
Place the monkfish in a large casserole dish.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, saute the onion, celery and mushroom until tender.
Sprinkle with flour, reduce heat, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, broth and basil.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour over fish,... - 36.1293
1) Peel, seed and coarsely chop the tomatoes, then add saffron into the tomato juice collected.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
3) In a very large heavy pot, saute the onion, garlic and peppers in the oil over a medium heat for about 10... - 44.3073
Platter Of Fish And Shellfish
For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the lobster shells and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shallots and carrot, and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Stir in the whiskey and set... - 42.7935
The fish soup is a flavorful dish using fresh seafood; even though it's a bit complicated, its unique taste is definitely worth the effort! - 136.427
1. Using a stiff brush, scrub the mussels and clams well under cold running water, removing the beards from the mussels and discarding any shells that have opened. Half-fill a large bowl with cold water, stir in the cornmeal, and add the mussels and clams.... - 32.1221
1. For making Rouille Mayonnaise, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, pimentos, garlic and herbs.
2. Optionally in a mortar and pestle crush pimento, garlic and herbs to a paste.
3. Stir paste into mayonnaise, cover, store in refrigerator and use... - 45.6094