- » Monkfish Stir Fry
Monkfish Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monkfish stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monkfish stir fry recipes.
Stir Fried Gingered Monkfish
1. Using a sharp knife, slice the monkfish into thin flat rounds.
2. Mix the ginger with the chilli sauce in a small bowl.
3. Brush the ginger and chilli sauce mixture over the monkfish pieces.
4. Heat the corn oil in a large preheated wok.
5. Add the... - 36.8321
Stir Fried Monkfish With Black Bean Sauce
Rinse the beans to remove excess salt.
Pat dry and mash together with the garlic and ginger.
Spray a wok or medium-size skillet with no-stick spray and stir-fry the pork for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
Add the monkfish and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes... - 37.0339
Fried Monkfish And Prawns With Mushrooms
1. Heat the butter and corn oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions, chilli powder and salt and stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the monkfish and prawns and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Add... - 30.9222
Balti Sweet And Sour Monkfish With Vegetables
1. In a large bowl, mix together the tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chilli powder, brown sugar, salt and fresh coriander and blend together really well, using a fork. Add the monkfish and coat it completely with the spice mixture.... - 35.0673
Monkfish With Garlic
1. Prepare the monkfish by cutting it into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and add the bay leaf, garlic cloves, leek, peppercorns and dried chillies. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring... - 32.4206
Bake In The Bag Monkfish With Preserved Lemon Couscous
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil... - 44.1603
1. Place the monkfish cubes in a large bowl. Add the tomato puree, salt, 1 teaspoon each of the ginger, garlic and chilli powder, plus the sugar and lemon juice and blend together.
2. Heat the corn oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves and... - 33.7939
Monkfish And Scallop Kabobs
Remove coral part of scallops and set aside; cut white part in half.
Cut monkfish in bite-size pieces.
Toss monkfish and scallops in flour to coat.
Spear 1 piece of scallop and 2 pieces of monkfish on each bamboo skewer and set aside until needed.
They will... - 44.9374
1. Place the flour in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
2. In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Working quickly, lightly dredge each piece of fish in the flour and add to the skillet. Fry until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer the... - 37.0897
Monkfish With Tomato Basil Coulis
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add tomatoes and basil. Season and cook 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fish... - 34.4155
Monkfish With Grapes And Cashews
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
In a large skillet heat butter or margarine.
Add fish to the skillet.
Fry over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or till done, gently lifting and turning the fish occasionally but being careful not to break up pieces.
Gently... - 32.9228
Monkfish & Okra Balti
1. To make the marinade, mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Stir the monkfish into the bowl and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the okra and boil for 4—5 minutes. Drain well and cut into 1 cm/ 1/2... - 34.9227
Monkfish And Spinach
Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add soy sauce, honey, black pepper and red wine vinegar, cook for 1 minute.
Add fish pieces and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked.
Remove fish and set aside.
Add red pepper to frying pan and cook for 3... - 36.4403
Monkfish Scaloppine With Olives
Rinse fish and pat dry.
If fillet is encased in a tough membrane, cut it off from one side of fillet.
Then lay fillet on a board, membrane side down.
Starting 3 to 4 inches from tapered end of fillet, cut toward tapered end at about a 45° angle to form a... - 43.602
Monkfish With Tarragon
1) Place the monkfish on the chopping board and remove the backbone. Trim the dark flesh and chop into cubes.
2) Chop the carrots, courgettes, and fennel into matchstick thin strips.
3) Take a shallow pan and heat oil I it. Put fennel... - 47.2627
Monkfish Salad With Coriander And Mint
1) Thinly slice the monkfish fillet and keep aside.
2) In a colander, place the canned pimientos, rinse well under cold running water, drain and cut them into thin strips.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the crushed coriander seeds in the olive oil and... - 46.3885
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 35.6824
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 44.9914
Three Sea Flavours Stir-fry
1. Separate the corals from the scallops and slice each scallop in half horizontally. Cut the fish fillet into bite-size chunks. Peel and devein the tiger prawns.
2. Bring the fish stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the seafood, lower the heat and poach... - 34.6153
Citrus Fish And Spinach Stir Fry
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the directions. Drain it well.
2) Remove the skin and bones (if any) from the fish.
3) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
4) Take the orange juice, sherry, cornstarch, basil, marjoram, salt and pepper and mix them... - 43.366
Catalan Noodles With Seafood
1. In a mortar pound garlic cloves and parsley with a pestle.
2. In a deep wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
3. Gently cook onions and tomatoes until they soften.
4. Add garlic and parsley mixture and paprika.
5.... - 45.9761
1. Beat 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter in a bowl until soft, then spread it over the monkfish. Place in a shallow ovenproof dish and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the fish is just cooked and... - 35.6144
Brazilian Lime Fish Stew
“This is one of my favourite fish dishes - a wonderful combination of Brazilian ingredients where the flavours work perfectly together. The lime added at the end gives it a wonderful zesty finish and really lifts the dish. You can use any type of fish but... - 35.8273
Mediterranean Style Fish Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine and bring to the boil. Tie the bay leaf and herbs together with clean string and add to the saucepan together with the fish... - 37.4848
Goan Fish Curry
1. Put the fish on a plate and drizzle the vinegar over it. Combine half the salt and half the turmeric and sprinkle evenly over the fish. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan and add the garlic. Brown slightly, then add... - 37.0666
Tournedos Of Lotte With Lobster And Lobster Butter
2. In a sauce pan, heat water and cook the lobsters for 8- 10 minutes until soft.
3. Once done, let the lobsters come to room temperature and the pull the meat from the shells.
4. Keep it aside in a covered bowl and refrigerate.
5. Reserve the... - 46.1953