- » Monkfish Stir Fry
Monkfish Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monkfish stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monkfish stir fry recipes.
Stir Fried Monkfish With Black Bean Sauce
Rinse the beans to remove excess salt.
Pat dry and mash together with the garlic and ginger.
Spray a wok or medium-size skillet with no-stick spray and stir-fry the pork for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
Add the monkfish and stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes... - 35.193
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Gingered Monkfish
1. Using a sharp knife, slice the monkfish into thin flat rounds.
2. Mix the ginger with the chilli sauce in a small bowl.
3. Brush the ginger and chilli sauce mixture over the monkfish pieces.
4. Heat the corn oil in a large preheated wok.
5. Add the... - 36.3319
Fried Monkfish And Prawns With Mushrooms
1. Heat the butter and corn oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, spring onions, chilli powder and salt and stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the monkfish and prawns and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Add... - 33.1873
Monkfish With Garlic
1. Prepare the monkfish by cutting it into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and add the bay leaf, garlic cloves, leek, peppercorns and dried chillies. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring... - 30.4139
Balti Sweet And Sour Monkfish With Vegetables
1. In a large bowl, mix together the tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chilli powder, brown sugar, salt and fresh coriander and blend together really well, using a fork. Add the monkfish and coat it completely with the spice mixture.... - 36.5369
Bake In The Bag Monkfish With Preserved Lemon Couscous
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil... - 42.4842
1. Place the monkfish cubes in a large bowl. Add the tomato puree, salt, 1 teaspoon each of the ginger, garlic and chilli powder, plus the sugar and lemon juice and blend together.
2. Heat the corn oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves and... - 36.2312
Monkfish And Scallop Kabobs
Remove coral part of scallops and set aside; cut white part in half.
Cut monkfish in bite-size pieces.
Toss monkfish and scallops in flour to coat.
Spear 1 piece of scallop and 2 pieces of monkfish on each bamboo skewer and set aside until needed.
They will... - 42.562
1. Place the flour in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
2. In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Working quickly, lightly dredge each piece of fish in the flour and add to the skillet. Fry until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer the... - 36.1712
Monkfish With Tomato Basil Coulis
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add tomatoes and basil. Season and cook 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fish... - 33.2247
Monkfish With Grapes And Cashews
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
In a large skillet heat butter or margarine.
Add fish to the skillet.
Fry over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or till done, gently lifting and turning the fish occasionally but being careful not to break up pieces.
Gently... - 30.4554