- » Monkfish Kebab
Monkfish Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monkfish kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monkfish kebab recipes.
Monkfish Kebabs With Coral Island Sauce
1. Remove the central bone from the monkfish tail by severing the flesh from each side to give 2 fillets.
2. Halve each fillet lengthwise and cut each section into 14 bite-sized chunks to give a total of 28 pieces (7 for each kebab).
3. Halve the bacon... - 45.2039
Citrus Monkfish Kebabs
1. Preheat the grill and line the grill rack with tinfoil. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut down both sides of the monkfish tail. Remove the bone and discard. Cut away and discard any skin,... - 42.4771
Thread the fish and vegetables on to 8 skewers.
Mix the stock with the oil and brush over the kebabs.
Place the kebabs under a medium hot grill and cook for 8-10 mins, turning occasionally and brushing with the stock and oil.
Serve with cooked rice and... - 30.4137
1. Sprinkle the monkfish with salt and pour over the wine and lemon juice. Stir in the rosemary and garlic, cover and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread cubes of fish chunks of lemon and pepper pieces alternately on to 10 skewers. Lay the skewers on a dish,... - 28.5953
Monkfish Bacon Kebabs
1. Discard bones and skin, and cut the fish into small pieces.
2. Wrap each piece of fish in 1 or 2 slices of bacon, and season with pepper. Thread 4 of these small packets onto each skewer, alternating with black olives. Sprinkle with thyme leaves.
3. Cook... - 27.1033
You May Also Like!
Monkfish And Mussel Skewers
1. Cut the monkfish into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes and place in a shallow glass dish. Mix together the oil, lemon juice, paprika and garlic clove and season.
2. Pour the marinade over the fish and toss to coat evenly. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30... - 35.6315
Monkfish Skewers With Courgette And Lemon
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the monkfish into 5 cm/2 inch chunks. Cut the courgettes (zucchini) into thick slices and the lemon into wedges.
2. Thread the monkfish, courgettes (zucchini), lemon, tomatoes and bay leaves on to 4 skewers.
3. To make the basting... - 41.1826
Seafood Kabobs With Soy Sauce
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
Cut the fish into neat cubes.
Monkfish is shown in the picture and this is ideal for kebabs, but hake, halibut, salmon or turbot or sliced scallops could be used.
Place the diced fish and prawns into the... - 41.5414
Citrus Fish Skewers
1. Skin the white fish and the salmon, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut each fillet into 16 pieces.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith from the oranges and grapefruit. Cut out the segments of flesh, removing all remaining traces... - 38.148