- » Monkey Juice
Monkey Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of monkey juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for monkey juice recipes.
Strawberry Monkey Juice
Blend the strawberries, lime juice, banana, and a little orange juice in a blender until smooth.
Add the remaining orange juice and cracked ice if desired.
Blend again. - 27.2878
You May Also Like!
Show Me The Monkey
The Show Me The Monkey cocktail is based on Monkey Shoulder blended scotch. This is a blended malt scotch and there is a good deal of it in there, so your profile is going to be scotch-driven with a bit of sweetness and a little apple juice present in the... - 0
The Brass Monkey Cocktail
The Brass Monkey Cocktail, it is like the screwdriver with rum in it. A watery orange juice without a big blast of alcohol. In general, tastes like a screwdriver. To gain a more dark sweetness we had to add a bit more dark rum, it is your call, thoughts? - 0
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the grenadine
2) Add the pernod, gin and the orange juice
3) Shake well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with the dash of orange peel
6) Those wanting less sweetness by lessening the... - 34.6662
1. Chill a martini glass in the refrigerator.
2. In a glass jug, add ice cubes, orange juice, grenadine, pernod drops and gin.
3. Give the liquids in the glass jug a forceful stir, without splashing.
4. Into the chilled martini... - 33.7397
The Gentle Dragon, Bar Bag Contest Winner
The Gentle Dragon is our second Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch recipe that utilizes both Lillet Rouge and Lillet Blanc for creation. The apple juice/cider definitely kicks up the class of this cocktail making it almost seem like a white wine taste... - 0
Creamy Parfait With Blackberry Prosecco Cocktail
1. In a bowl, crumble the graham crackers into a fine texture. Add sugar, butter and mix.
2. In a pan on medium high, add the above mixture, simmer and saute it until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together... - 121.087
1. Take a large Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan, add oil and when heated, add leeks and onions. Keep the heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, till tender.
2. Add garlic, stir well and add tomato sauce, tomatoes, fresh parsley, green... - 43.5902