- » Monkey Bread
Monkey Bread Recipes
Monkey bread is a popular sweet pastry savored during breakfast in America. This pastry is variously known as African coffee cake, Hungarian coffee cake, pinch-me cake, bubble loaf, and sticky bread across ... More »
How to make yummy Monkey Bread, an ooey-gooey treat. Delicious sweet buttery little biscuits with a hint of cinnamon. - 115.323
Easy Monkey Bread
The Monkey Bread is a simple dessert that you can make any day; yes, even on a very busy day. In this video, Victoria will show you how. Bake and enjoy! - 114.643
Simple And Quick Caramel-walnut Monkey Bread
Looking for an ideal coffee-time snack? Try making this delish monkey or pull-apart bread. Studded with walnut and topped with caramel, this lip-smacking good bread is simple to make. Betty shares her own healthy, tasty version of this classic bread that can... - 102.091
Quick And Easy Monkey Bread
There is nothing quite like fresh out of the oven home baked bread as this recipe will clearly prove. Simple and delicious, you will be pleasantly surprised to see how amazingly easy this bread recipe is. You can bake a usual loaf of bread or just use... - 94.415
Solar Cooked Monkey Bread
Bake these monkey bread in the solar heater, They have turned out crispy and soft on the inside! The video is devoid if audio directions. Again if a text is beneath the video, the user is not left confused. A video, to see how the monkey bread come together - 48.9063
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine milk, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter in it. Stir until sugar dissolves and butter melts completely.
3) In the meanwhile, mix 1 cup warm water with yeast and 1... - 46.8057
Sift the flour into a large bowl and put this into the oven to warm while activating the yeast.
Mix the soured cream and warm water, pour about a quarter of it into a small warm bowl and crumble the fresh yeast on top, or add the dried yeast and 1/2 teaspoon... - 44.6036
In 1/4 cup of very warm water, dissolve 2 packages of yeast.
Let stand for a few minutes.
Add sugar, salt and eggs.
Beat thoroughly, add milk and flour alternately.
When well-combined, add melted stick of butter.
Blend well and let stand to rise until about... - 44.0633
Monkey bread is a moist homemade bread made with a flour and milk batter. Yeast leavened, the monkey bread is shaped into dough balls and arranged in the baking pan in three layers. Rich and oven fresh, it makes a great bread. - 42.9651
Cinnamon Monkey Bread
1.Take a 73/8X35/8X21/4 inch non stick loaf pan and using a pastry brush, grease it with margarine.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Take a small bowl and add in cinnamon and sugar.
4. Mix well and set aside.
5.Cut each of the... - 41.1936
Very Important: Kitchen must be heated (or hot) to make bread.
Butter is to be set on top of stove and melted by rising heat, not cooked.
Put milk on fire and let it come to a boil (or let it get hot; do not scorch milk or let it get cold).
While milk is yet... - 40.1727
Garlic Monkey Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a large bowl beat butter, cheese, garlic powder and parsley into a smooth creamy consistency, using a spoon.
3. Cut biscuits into quarters
4.Dip bisits quarters, one at a time, into the butter mixture... - 40.031
1. In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add remaining 1/4 cup warm water and 1/2 cup butter; mix well. With wooden spoon, stir in remaining 3/4 cup... - 39.7648
Cheddar Monkey Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve 2 tsp.of the sugar in warm water.
Stir in yeast; let stand for 10 minutes.
Add milk, butter, remaining 4 tsp.
sugar, and salt.
Stir in about 3 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until... - 39.6592
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a small pan, stir the yeast in the milk, until dissolved.
3) Scald the milk and allow to cool until it is lukewarm.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and beat thoroughly.
5) Cover the dough with a... - 38.9052
Classic Monkey Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over milk and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Mix in sugar, salt, the 1/2 cup butter, and 3 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat with a heavy spoon until well blended and stretchy; then cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a... - 38.5458
Sift flour and measure.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, butter or margarine, and flour.
Beat well, cover, and let rise in a warm place (80°) until almost double in bulk (about 1 hour).
Punch down and roll out on a... - 38.0184
1. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the water, the yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the granulated sugar; let stand for 10 minutes or until foamy. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup of water, the nonfat dry milk, the remaining 2 tablespoons of... - 34.0019
Cut biscuits into fourths.
Drop in greased Bundt pan.
Put in raisins and nuts.
Melt oleo and add sugar and cinnamon.
Pour over biscuits.
Bake 15 minutes at 350°.
Remove from pan at once. - 32.279
Monkey bread is an American breakfast dish. It is very sticky and gooey to be pulled and eaten with hands. This act of pulling and eating has got Money bread its name. The other names it has are African coffee cake, Pinch me cake. This is an extremely easy... - 32.224
Marmalade Monkey Bread
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine all ingredients except biscuits and set aside.
Cut biscuits from 1 tube into 4 pieces each.
Place in greased 10" tube pan.
Top with 1/2 the marmalade mixture.
Repeat with other tube of biscuits and remaining marmalade... - 31.9673
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Coat each biscuit piece and place in an 8 inch pan.
Melt butter and brown sugar.
Pour over biscuits.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Invert on a plate.
Enjoy. - 29.8616
Herbed Monkey Bread
Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl.
Dip biscuits in the butter mixture; arrange in a greased 10-in.fluted tube pan.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. - 29.2101
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (175°C).
Cut biscuits into fourths with kitchen shears. Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Roll each biscuit piece in sugar/cinnamon mixture until coated.
In saucepan, melt butter and add sugar/cinnamon mixture left... - 28.4788
Homemade Monkey Bread
1. Combine 1 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk, butter, and 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil,- cook 1 minute. Remove sugar syrup from heat,- cool 10 minutes.
2. Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 tea-spoon cinnamon in... - 27.6264
This yummy recipe is great for kids or anyone. It's super simple to make and takes no time at all! - 25.5117
Monkey Bread Recipes By Category