- » Mongolian Noodles
Mongolian Noodles Recipes
Mongolian Noodles, a dish from Mongolia ( a country in Central and East Asia), is prepared in several distinct ways either in the form of soups or in the form of stir-fried noodle dishes, in combination with various ... More »
Mongolian Beef is a wonderful and filling dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous beef dish with the succulent vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Mongolian Beef recipe at home... - 49.9626
Mongolian Fire Pot
Mongolian Fire Pot is a yummy and delicious dish that definitely brings a Chinese look to your dining table. This yummy noodle dish has also got an amazing flavor when eaten with the shrimps, pork, beef , tofu and sauce. Just try this flexible and delicious... - 48.2897
Mongolian beef is not Mongolian! You have probably seen this beef dish on a Chinese-American take-out menu or buffet. Watch this video to learn how to make this simple stir fry dish at home. James quickly stir fries the strips of steak coated with a sweet and... - 129.136
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot has a fine taste. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot gets its taste from lamb mixed with noodles and cabbage. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 34.0164
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 45.5456
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Tender Bird Over A Cloud Mongolian Chicken
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Deep-fry bean thread noodles in 4 cups hot oil over medium-high heat until they puff up. Remove and drain well; place on a large serving platter.
3. Remove oil, reserving 2 tablespoons in wok. Heat reserved oil over high... - 35.9419
Mongolian Lamb With Lamb's Wool
Fry the glass noodles in the oil.
Remove as much of the lamb fat as possible.
Slice thin and then into shreds about 1/8 inch wide.
Marinate in the soy, ginger, and wine for about 15 minutes.
Heat a wok or frying pan until quite hot and add 2... - 42.2678
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the lamb and stir to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Cut the green onions and leeks (including tops) into 2-inch pieces. Set a wok in a ring stand and... - 33.7541
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 44.7473
Quick Vietnamese Pho
Quick Vietnamese Pho is a slow cooked soup with noodle dish, utterly delicious with the spices going in. Definitely a must make when there is less time for cooking. Chef Michelle shows us a quick way of making this dish for us to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s... - 121.682
Peking Lamb Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue you will need a Mongolian hotpot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chop sticks and bowls.
Cut the lamb into wafer-thin slices, about 1 x 3 inches.
Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes,... - 39.0476
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 27.2517
Oriental Firepot is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Oriental Firepot for yourself! - 45.4604
Ten Variety Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue, you will need a Mongolian hot pot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chopsticks and bowls.
Cut the chicken, duck and pork into small cubes.
Stir-fry the chicken in a little oil, then add a... - 40.1981
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Mongolian Noodles Recipes By Category