- » Mongolian Lamb Chop
Mongolian Lamb Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mongolian lamb chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mongolian lamb chop recipes.
Lamb Chops Mongolian Style
Lamb Chops Mongolian Style is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Lamb Chops Mongolian Style effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 37.0385
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and... - 44.7473
1. To make sauce, place cornflour in a small bowl, then stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce and stock. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add lamb and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until it just changes color. Remove lamb from pan and... - 35.152
1. To prepare the lamb cut it along the grain into 6 long strips.
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients.
3. Marinate in the marinade for at least 2 hours.
4. in a heat-proof dish or bowl, pack the lamb with the marinade and steam in... - 43.2523
Seasoning Mixture For The Mongolian Grill
These ingredients are sufficient for 4 people. They should be mixed well in a bowl, then divided into 4 smaller bowls. Allow about 1/4 pound tender fillet of lamb per person. Beef (also sliced paper-thin) can substitute. - 18.6255
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 45.5456
Trim excess fat from meat; cut meat from the bone.
Slice meat across the grain into strips 1/4 inch thick and 2 to 3 inches long.
Place meats, vegetables, and sauces in separate bowls.
At serving time, preheat electric griddle to 350°.
For each serving, have... - 42.4054
1. Soak the bean threads in warm water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 3-inch lengths. Place on a serving platter with the lamb, shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients... - 33.8675
Peking Lamb Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue you will need a Mongolian hotpot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chop sticks and bowls.
Cut the lamb into wafer-thin slices, about 1 x 3 inches.
Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes,... - 39.0476