- » Mom's Parsley Potatoes
Mom's Parsley Potatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mom's parsley potatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mom's parsley potatoes recipes.
Mom's Potato Soup
1. In a saucepan barely cover potatoes with water and boil until tender.
2. Mash the potatoes and add bacon along with chopped onion, milk and seasonings.
3. Simmer and serve. - 30.4614
Mom's Potato Salad
A simple potato salad that features potatoes and hardboiled eggs. I also used parsley and chives from my garden. The dressing can be made with all mayo, or like I did, with Greek yogurt. I like this potato salad. It’s one of my favorites. - 111.336
Melt about 2 oz. (50 g.) of Ihe butter or margarine and fry in it the meat, onions, parsley, and tomatoes.
Grease an 8 inch (20 cm.) cake tin.
Peel and slice the potatoes very thinly.
Put a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the tin, add a layer... - 41.6498
Mom's Baked Fish & Chips
What happens when you put your Mother in the kitchen with you who is not the most confident in the kitchen….
She did a great job and we had a lot of fun putting this delicious healthy baked fish and chip recipe together. It’s quite a long video, but it... - 99.4952
Mom's Meatball Soup
1. Shape beef into tiny meatballs. Brown meatballs and onion in a large saucepan, or place in a shallow pan and brown in a 400°F oven. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling, simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until vegetables are tender. - 33.4225