- » Mom's Parsley Potatoes
Mom's Parsley Potatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mom's parsley potatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mom's parsley potatoes recipes.
Mom's Potato Soup
1. In a saucepan barely cover potatoes with water and boil until tender.
2. Mash the potatoes and add bacon along with chopped onion, milk and seasonings.
3. Simmer and serve. - 30.8724
Mom's Potato Salad
A simple potato salad that features potatoes and hardboiled eggs. I also used parsley and chives from my garden. The dressing can be made with all mayo, or like I did, with Greek yogurt. I like this potato salad. It’s one of my favorites. - 115.378
Melt about 2 oz. (50 g.) of Ihe butter or margarine and fry in it the meat, onions, parsley, and tomatoes.
Grease an 8 inch (20 cm.) cake tin.
Peel and slice the potatoes very thinly.
Put a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the tin, add a layer... - 42.1475
Mom's Baked Fish & Chips
What happens when you put your Mother in the kitchen with you who is not the most confident in the kitchen….
She did a great job and we had a lot of fun putting this delicious healthy baked fish and chip recipe together. It’s quite a long video, but it... - 99.3997
Mom's Meatball Soup
1. Shape beef into tiny meatballs. Brown meatballs and onion in a large saucepan, or place in a shallow pan and brown in a 400°F oven. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling, simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until vegetables are tender. - 31.1032
Pasta With Potato
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the pasta as per its packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, in a skillet heat oil. Add in the French Fried Potatoes and fry as per its packet instructions. Drain the potatoes on paper... - 39.9204
Beef And Potato Layer Pie
1) Grease a pie dish.
2) In a pan, heat little butter and add the meat and fry. Place the meat on a plate.
3) In the pan, add the remaining butter and add garlic and onion and gently fry for 5 minutes.
4) Mix in the tomatoes, parsley,... - 44.2972
Potato And Leek Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Slice the potatoes and cook them in a pan of salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Trim the leeks and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain them well, then slice thinly.
3.... - 44.7933
Veal And Pork Ragout
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Chop the veal and the pork into 1 1/2 inch cubes and sprinkle with flour.
3) In a pot, add butter and brown the meat.
4) When brown, add onion and brown for a few more minutes.
5) Mix in hot water, wine,... - 43.0808
Steak Au Poivre
1. Press the crushed peppercorns well into each side of the steaks. A potato masher is ideal for this.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the steaks and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or according to preference.
3. Pour off any surplus butter, retaining all... - 38.3797
Herb Oxtail Soup
Herb Oxtail Soup is a combination of fresh herbs and vegetables with softened mushrooms and oxtail. It is a classic recipe meant for special occasions. Like other recipes, you are bound to enjoy the Herb Oxtail Soup and make something special for your next... - 44.3354