- » Mom's Boiled Dressing
Mom's Boiled Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mom's boiled dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mom's boiled dressing recipes.
Mom's Wasabi And Watercress Potato Salad
1) Using a knife, quarter potatoes.
2) In a medium sized saucepan, put in the potatoes and cover with water.
3) Let it boil until it is just tender, for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain and return to warm saucepan.
5) Sprinkle some oil over potatoes and... - 44.4476
Mom's Potato Salad
A simple potato salad that features potatoes and hardboiled eggs. I also used parsley and chives from my garden. The dressing can be made with all mayo, or like I did, with Greek yogurt. I like this potato salad. It’s one of my favorites. - 115.378
Mom's Bulgur Salad
Pour boiling water over wheat in a small bowl; cover and let stand about 30 minutes.
Place fluffed bulgur into a large serving bowl.
Let cool completely.
Salt lightly to taste.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour dressing over the salad and correct... - 44.6304
Mom's Mac And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish. Bring a stockpot of salted water to a boil over high heat, add the macaroni, and cook for 6 minutes or just until tender but still firm. Drain, rinse, drain again, and... - 34.7405
Sweet And Sour Eggplant Salad
Sweet And Sour Eggplant Salad has an Outstanding taste. The Lemon juice and currant gives the Sweet And Sour Eggplant Salad Stimulating taste. - 37.7756
Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing
This Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 43.0932
Gourmet Fruit Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling Dr.
Add partially thawed raspberries.
Stir until berries are sepa rated.
Chill until mixture is thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into molds.
Chill until firm; unmold.
Garnish with salad greens.
Serve with Sour... - 36.5254
Duck Breast Salad
1. Remove the skin and fat from the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Rub with coriander seeds. Preheat the grill, then grill the duck for 10 minutes on each side. Wrap in foil and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling,... - 40.0345
Red And White Fruit Mould
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
Heat 1 cup of mixture to boiling; add raspberry gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Then add remaining syrup mixture.
Pour gelatin mixture into a 6 1/2- or 7-cup mold, or pour equal amounts... - 33.5452
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 46.981
Fluffy Fruit Mould
Combine sugar and gelatin.
Stir in water; bring just to boiling.
Pour slowly over beaten egg white, beating until thick (about 5 minutes).
Fold in whipped cream, then mayonnaise.
Add pineapple tidbits, seedless grapes, and broken walnuts.
Pour into... - 36.271
"Beat eggs until thick and lemony.
Combine eggs, sugar, lemon juice and pineapple juice in top of double boiler; cook over boiling water, stirring con- stantly, until smooth and thickened.
Just be- fore serving, whip cream until soft peaks form; fold... - 25.9403
Fluffy Fruit Mold
1) In a pan, mix the gelatin and sugar together. Then stir in water and bring to a boil.
2) Gradually beat into the beaten egg white for 5 minutes until thick, then allow to cool.
3) Fold in the heavy whipped cream, then mix in the mayonnaise, blend... - 38.2337
Red And White Fruit Mold
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the fruit cocktail, add water and level up to 2 cups liquid.
2) Bring 1 cup of the syrup to a boil and stir in the raspberry gelatin, until dissolved.
3) Then, stir in rest of the syrup mixture, blend well.
4) In a 6... - 35.2933
Singapore Noodle Salad
1. In a small dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderately high heat, tossing, until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles, separating them with a fork, until tender but still... - 40.5002
This Salonika Salad is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of pasta, veggies, and cheese - this Salonika Salad is something you must not want to miss out on! - 45.0566