- » Molded Rice
Molded Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molded rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molded rice recipes.
Sweetheart Rice Mold
Rinse strawberries, drain, and reserve a few for garnish.
Remove hulls from remaining berries and crush.
Combine with the sugar and set aside in refrigerator.
Soften gelatin in cold water in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend in... - 40.584
Chilli Rice Mold
Saute red pepper in butter in a skillet until barely tender.
Remove red pepper with a slotted spoon, reserving butter in skillet, set red pepper aside.
Saute onion in remaining butter.
Arrange pepper strips to radiate from bottom center of a greased 1... - 39.8197
Molded Butter Rice
Place the cold water, 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt and the 2 teaspoons (10 mL) butter or margarine in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add the rice and the grated nutmeg or the grated lemon rind.
Cover and microwave 10 to 12... - 39.6879
Maltaise Rice Mold
Maltaise Rice Mold is an easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Maltaise Rice Mold; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.6082
Rice And Spinach Ring Mould
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Butter a 4- or 5-cup ring mold.
3. In large bowl, toss combining rice, spinach and melted butter.
4. Pack lightly into mold, smoothing top and bake for 10 minutes till heated.
5. Run small spatula around... - 34.7941
Molded Gourmet Rice
Blend all ingredients and turn into a well-greased 1 quart shallow baking dish.
Set in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 350Â°F about 45 minutes, or until set.
Unmold rice onto serving plate and cut into squares.
Garnish with sprigs of watercress. - 33.3766
Mardi Gras Rice Mould
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice, broth mix, and 2 1/4 cups water; cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is almost absorbed, about 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 33.0823
Whole Rice Mold
1. Wash the rice
2. Pour the rice into a pan and cover with cold water. Bring this to the boil and then pour off the water.
3. Add milk to the pan and bring to the boil again. Leave to simmer for one to two hours so that the rice is... - 32.6897
Whole Rice Mould
Wash the rice and put it with the milk into a double saucepan, or a thick pan standing over a very low heat.
Simmer very gently, with the lid on the pan to prevent undue evaporation.
Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from settling on the bottom of the... - 32.147
Combine water and salt in a heavy saucepan, bring to a boil.
Gradually add rice, stirring constantly.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
Use as directed in recipes, or mold individual servings as follows:... - 29.003
Molded Rice Recipes By Category