- » Molded Mustard Salad
Molded Mustard Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molded mustard salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molded mustard salad recipes.
Mustard Jello Salad
Beat eggs in double boiler top.
Combine sugar and gelatin in separate bowl.
Stir in mustard, tumeric and salt to eggs.
Add water and vinegar to eggs.
Stir in sugar and gelatin mixture.
Cook over boiling water until slightly thickened - stirring... - 42.2959
Molded Mustard Salad
1. In a 4 cup glass measure, mix gelatin with cold water to soften it.
2. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until it dissolves. Keep it aside to cool.
3. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and paprika.
4. Add gelatin. Refrigerate until it thickens... - 44.049
Mustard Potato Salad Mold
Mix gelatin and sugar thoroughly in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Blend in evaporated milk, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and pepper.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Toss... - 43.801
Slaw With Mustard Mold
1) Soften gelatin in water.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, mustard and salt over a double boiler.
3) Add vinegar and eggs. Cook until thickened.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and add gelatin. Mix until dissolved.
5) Now, chill the... - 47.3456
Molded Mustard Salad
In 4 cup glass measure soften gelatin in cold water.
Microwave (high) 1 minute until dissolved.
Blend mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and paprika.
Stir in gelatin.
Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 1 qt tall mold.
Chill until... - 34.1887
1 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2 Allow to cool.
3 When cool enough, whip thoroughly and fold in the remaining ingredients.
4 Pour the mixture in 6 to 8 individual molds.
5 Serve on beds of crisp grated cabbage (use coarse... - 36.3449
1. In the top of double boiler, mix sugar and mustard.
2. In a cup, beat eggs and add to sugar-mustard mixture in pan.
3. Add water and vinegar and blend.
4. Place the pan over simmering water and cook until the mixture coats the spoon.
5. Mix gelatin... - 49.0981