- » Molasses Walnut Cake
Molasses Walnut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses walnut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses walnut cake recipes.
Work butter until soft, then gradually work in the sugar until mixture is well blended.
Beat in eggs, molasses, and vanilla.
Mix in flour thoroughly.
Add pinch of salt, then the nuts.
Pour into a greased 11 1/4 X 7 1/2 X l 1/2 inch baking pan and bake in a... - 38.4729
Peach Walnut Spice Cake
In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then molasses.
Stir in chopped peach.
In medium bowl, combine flour, walnuts, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Pour into greased and floured... - 41.2117
Fruit And Walnut Cake
1 First, prepare a souffle dish, 19cm/7 1/2 inches in diameter, 1 0cm/4 inches deep. Lightly oil base of dish and line with a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment). DO NOT apply any more oil.
2 Use one stage method: put all the ingredients, except... - 39.6883
Spicy Walnut Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine walnuts, fruits and peels; mix well.
In another large bowl, cream butter, sugar, salt and spices until fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Add soda, molasses and flour; mix to moderately stiff batter.
Stir in walnut-fruit mixture.
Pack batter into... - 45.8716
Caramel Walnut Oatmeal Cake
Place oats in a bowl and pour in boiling water; let cool to lukewarm.
In another bowl, cream butter and gradually beat in granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Mix in molasses, eggs, and oats.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and... - 46.1222
Orange Carrot Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine margarine, molasses, eggs and orange juice; mix well.
Stir in flours, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
Stir in carrots and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake at... - 46.6767
Work shortening with back of spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar and molasses gradually, while continuing to work with spoon until light.
Then add egg.
Add raisins and walnuts to flour, which has been sifted with soda, salt, and spice.
Add alternately... - 36.8305
1. Combine the sugar, molasses and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil without stirring about 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 31.4052
Cream shortening and brown sugar.
Add boiling water to molasses.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with molasses and water to creamed mixture.
Chill and roll.
Cut into strips 1 inch wide and 3 inches long.
Sprinkle with walnuts.
Bake at 350Â° F.
12... - 44.7035
Walnut Sour Cream Gems
1. Make gems: In small bowl, soak prunes in 3 tablespoons hot water to soften, about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 24 mini-muffin-pan cups (2 pans) with nonstick cooking spray (or bake two batches using one pan).
3. In small bowl, stir... - 37.4094
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
Economy Dark Fruit Cake
This ecoconomy dry fruit cake is made with dried fruits like currants,raisins and canned cherries. Baked along with nuts in a batter of sugar, flour, eggs and molasses, the economy fruit cake is flavored with fruit juice and vanilla and lemon extract. It is... - 48.8847
Dearborn Inn Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; then lightly grease paper.
2. In very large bowl, combine raisins, currants, dates, candied peel, nuts, candied cherries, apple and orange. Sift 1/4 cup flour over mixture;... - 46.2358
Spicy Marble Coffee Cake
Cream shortening and granulated sugar.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift together 2 cups flour, the baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Divide batter in 2 parts.
To one part, add molasses and... - 44.0324
Apple Upside Down Date Nut Gingerbread Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan with melted margarine.
Sprinkle brown sugar over margarine.
Arrange apple slices spokelike over brown sugar, working from center of pan to edge; set aside.
Combine flour and next 6 ingredients in a... - 43.8003
Quick Fruit Cake Logs
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
In very large bowl using rubber spatula, combine pineapple, cherries, nuts and raisins.
In medium bowl, combine molasses and eggs; blend well.
Pour over fruits; mix well.
In... - 45.6023
Spicy Marble Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Beat cream, shortening and granulated sugar together.
3. Stir in the egg and beat well.
4. Mix 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Slowly add the creamed mixture with milk alternately. Keep... - 47.1078
Fruit Cake Bonbons
In saucepan, combine first 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally till mixture comes to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Reserving 1/2 cup candied fruit, stir in remainder.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Beat in... - 42.4374
Dark Fruit Cake
This Dark Fruit Cake has a very strong flavor of Brandy Liquor.Dark Fruit cake is made with Pecan,dates,raisins & cinnamon.In this nutty Dark Fruit Cake orange juice adds to the fruity flavor & makes it all the more delicious. - 49.3467
Date And Nut Bread
This delicious date and nut bread is also healthy with the use of dates and nuts, pineapple juice and wholewheat. A rich and nutritious way to supplement your diet! - 43.6231
Applesauce Prune Cake
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 12 X 7 (or 8) X 2-inch baking pan.
Into a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda, and spices.
Cut prunes into pieces.
Place prunes and walnuts, if desired, into a small bowl,... - 44.653
Pear Skillet Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, and allspice together into a medium bowl.
Peel, core, and grate one of the pears.
In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, molasses, honey,... - 46.9081
Cider Crumble Cake
1 Grease a 23 cm (9 in) square cake tin and line with greaseproof (parchment) paper.
2 Preheat the oven to 170Â°C, 325Â°F,gas3.
3 Sieve the flour and salt into a basin.
Add the wholemeal flour and baking powder.
Add the sugar and chopped dates.
Warm the... - 45.3374
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 45.4412
Christmas Carrot Cake
1. Soak the sultanas in the whisky for 1 hour or more.
2. Line a loose bottomed 20 cm (8 inch) cake tin with non-stick silicone, or greased and floured greaseproof paper.
3. Beat together the oil and sugar, adding the eggs one at a time. (At this stage the... - 37.5757
Spiced Beer Cake
In mixing bowl combine molasses and oil.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Beat into molasses mixture alternately with beer.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25... - 44.7372
German Beer Cake
In a large bowl, mix molasses and butter; add eggs and beat until well-blended.
Add beer alternately with flour.
Stir in raisins, walnuts, baking soda and seasonings.
Pour into a 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 45 to 50... - 41.2597
Tennessee Sponge Cake
Sift flour with salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar at high speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add corn syrup.
Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Do not underbeat.
Beat egg yolks with... - 43.239
Irish Fruit Cake
This Irish Fruitcake tastes incredible ! Try this fruity spicy and nutty bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Irish Fruitcake are welcome ! - 47.1119
Tutti Fruity Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275 Deg F.
2) Allow the raisins, concentrate and molasses to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 min.
3) Blend in the candied fruits and keep aside.
4) Cream the butter and sugar,
beat in the eggs... - 47.282
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
Holiday Baked Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat eggs until frothy; gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in apple, bread... - 42.8181
Granddaughter's Steamed Pudding
Prepare grated carrots.
Rinse raisins in hot water and dry on paper towels.
Mix raisins with candied fruits and carrots.
Empty cake mix into a bowl or a glass measure and put aside half of it.
Put the half package of mix in the large bowl of electric mixer... - 43.9767
Golden Honey Hermits
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a l5 1/2 X 11-inch jelly-roll pan with a 1/2-inch rim.
Sift together into a medium-size bowl flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a large bowl, cream butter.
Beat in honey, molasses, and then eggs.
Stir in flour mixture until well... - 41.2785
Cream first six ingredients together until fluffy, then add remaining ingredients sifted together.
Chill dough until firm enough to roll.
Cut in 4 pieces and roll each on a floured board to less than 1/4 inch thick.
Cut with a floured doughnut cutter.
Place... - 41.4435
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Pour brewed coffee over chocolate mixture... - 41.3224
Gingerbread Upside Down Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F/ Gas 4. For the topping, brush the base and sides of a 23 cm / 9 in round springform cake tin with oil. Sprinkle the sugar over the base.
2. Arrange the peaches cut-side down -in the tin with a walnut half in each.
3. For... - 39.7876