- » Molasses Stack Cake
Molasses Stack Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses stack cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses stack cake recipes.
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
Work shortening until soft.
Add sugar a little at a time while creaming the mixture.
Mix in molasses thoroughly, then beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Stir in flour combination and milk... - 43.5723
Cream together butter and sugar till light.
Stir in molasses; add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
Stir together flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Grease and flour three 8 x 1 1/2-inch... - 44.1419
Whole Wheat Hot Cakes
1. In a large basin, sieve flour with baking powder and salt and mix in the wheat germ
2. In a measuring jar, beat egg and mix well with milk, oil, molasses and honey.
3. If yeast is used, add to liquid mixture.
4. Pour liquid into dry ingredients.
5.... - 48.0942
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl, sieve together flour salt and baking powder and add rolled oats.
2. Mix egg, oil, molasses, water and milk.
3. Add to dry ingredients and beat into a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a... - 47.6242
Beer Griddlecakes With Pilgrim Syrup
1. To make the syrup for the pancakes, combine sugar and beer in a saucepan.
2. Boil for about 2 minutes on a low flame stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Slide in the butter and stir. Keep aside until ready to serve.
4. To make the batter, into a... - 46.838