- » Molasses Square
Molasses Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses square recipes.
Rich Molasses Pecan Squares
Preheat oven to 325° F.and butter an 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Thoroughly mix the ingredients in Part 1 and spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Cream butter, honey, molasses, egg, vanilla, and yogurt until light.
Stir together... - 44.1558
Frosted Molasses Squares
Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and cloves; set aside.
Cream together shortening and sugar in bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
Add egg, beating well.
Blend in molasses and water.
Gradually stir... - 42.008
Molasses Chocolate Squares
Sift together flour and salt.
Add shortening to molasses, and cook over low heat, while stirring, for 2 min., or until shortening is melted.
Add soda and brown sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add beaten egg, sifted dry ingredients, and... - 38.807
Frosted Molasses Cream
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar; add egg and molasses and mix well.
Add coffee and sifted dry ingredients.
Beat until smooth.
Pour into a well greased pan 9"x13".
Bake at 350° F. for 25 minutes.
While warm, frost with confectioners' frosting.
Cut... - 41.1855
Molasses Ginger Hermits
Cream together the shortening and sugar.
Beat the egg and add.
Add molasses and mix thoroughly.
Sift together the flour, soda, baking powder, ginger, and salt.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with sour milk.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased... - 39.9405
Work shortening with back of spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar and molasses gradually, while continuing to work with spoon until light.
Then add egg.
Add raisins and walnuts to flour, which has been sifted with soda, salt, and spice.
Add alternately... - 36.8305
Molasses Coconut Chews
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift together flour, soda and salt.
Combine sugar, vanilla, molasses and margarine.
Quickly beat in egg whites.
Add sifted dry ingredients all at once.
Add coconut and stir to mix. (Do not overmix.)
Line two 8x8x2 inch square pans... - 42.9691
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Mix in cornmeal.
Combine egg, molasses, and milk; stir into dry mixture.
Blend in melted shortening.
Pour into greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 25 minutes. - 39.6293
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Add butter and sugar to a creamy mixture.
3) Now add the egg, molasses and coffee, stirring all throughout.
4) Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ground cloves... - 43.8325
Combine all ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Beat over boiling water with a rotary beater or electric mixer until mixture will stand in firm peaks.
(Upper pan should not touch surface of water.) Spread on cooled cake.
Enough for... - 27.8026
It's hard to stop drooling at the very mention of these Bran-Molasses Brownies! Here's my Mama's delicious recipe for this. It is quick and easy to bake, and that's what let's me make them often!! If anyone of you try this, let me know how it turned out! - 48.6868
Molasses Pudding Cake
Combine dry ingredients.
Cut in margarine or shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Distribute 1 cup of the mixture in a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Combine molasses, water, and baking soda.
Spoon half of the molasses mixture into baking... - 42.988
Black Walnut Molasses Candy
Mix molasses, sugar, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer; heat, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered, moving a wooden spoon across bottom of pan occasionally (but... - 37.9069
Molasses Date-nut Bars
Making the Molasses Date-Nut Bars has never been this easy. A perfect healthy snack to indulge your sweet tooth any time of the day. This is loved by children and adults alike. Do give this a try and find out for yourself!! - 54.3135
Old Fashioned Molasses Cake
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add molasses gradually, mixing well.
Blend in 1/2 cup of the dry ingredients.
Add eggs in thirds, beating... - 43.3973
Molasses Crunch Candy
1) Grease a butter paper and dust with powdered milk.
2) Use a large glass bowl. Grease the bowl with oil.
3) In the bowl, combine the date crunch with powdered milk and raisins
4) Pour in the molasses into the mixture.
5) Using a... - 41.2925
Frosted Molasses Creams
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan, line with butter paper and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine dry ingredients. Sieve together.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and... - 46.6498
Molasses Butter Brittle
Molasses Butter Brittle has unique taste. The Vanilla with molasses gives the Molasses Butter Brittle a prefect taste. - 37.0915
Molasses Taffy is simple to make and has a luscious taste. Just the right mixture of sweetened condensed milk, molasses, and salt butter makes the Molasses Taffy enjoyable dessert. - 36.6587
Vanilla Molasses Crisps
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, mace, and allspice with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in molasses.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda, baking powder, and salt and beat on... - 34.7109
Molasses Oat Bars
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add cereal.
Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat add brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, and egg, stirring until well blended.
Combine flours and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add to... - 42.8696
Overnight Molasses Pan Rolls
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Combine water, molasses, and oil a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Gradually add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating at low speed of an... - 38.5009
Gingerbread With Molasses
Stir the shortening to soften.
Gradually add sugar, creaming till light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses; beat thoroughly.
Sift together the dry ingredients; add to molasses mixture alternately with boiling water, beating after each addition until... - 40.2844
1. Combine the sugar, molasses and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil without stirring about 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 31.4052
Molasses Strips Or Bars
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub an 8-inch square pan with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the powdered sugar and beat until creamy. Beat in the egg, molasses, salt and soda. Add the... - 32.4939
Fruited Molasses Bars
Cream butter, sugar, and molasses and add egg, beating until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients, 3/4 cup of the nuts, the raisins, and dates; mix well.
Bake in greased and floured 9-inch square pan in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 35... - 39.8485
Molasses Date Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix sugar, eggs, vanilla, molasses and shortening. Sieve flour, soda and salt together and add to shortening mixture with dates and nuts.
3. Take a 9” grease slightly floured square pan, spread the mixture... - 44.4083
Betty's Deep Rich Gingerbread
n this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Deep, Rich Gingerbread. This is such a flavorful dessert that all it needs for perfection is a dollop of sweetened whipped cream on top! - 0