- » Molasses Spice Bar
Molasses Spice Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses spice bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses spice bar recipes.
Spiced Molasses Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour and ground spices.
2. In another bowl, cream together shortening, egg, molasses and sugar, until light and fluffy. Add the flour with spices and blend well. Add in prunes and coconut and mix to a dough, chill for 30... - 45.6973
Heat oven to 550 degrees.
Grease and flour a 13 X 9 1/2 X 2-inch baking pan.
Cream shortening and sugar together well.
Add egg and beat until fluffy.
Beat in molasses and hot water.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, coffee, cinnamon and cloves together... - 43.1377
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 42.6294
Apple Spice Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Mix egg and molasses and blend well.
3. Sieve flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, soda and baking powder together. Add diced apples and dates.
4.... - 44.1183
Orange Spice Bars
In a medium bowl stir together oats, walnuts, orange juice concentrate, water, and raisins; set aside.
In a separate bowl stir together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
In a mixer bowl beat margarine or butter and sugar with an electric... - 37.1977
Apple Spice Bars
If you are yearning for those mouth-watering bites, then try out this simple yet magically delicious Apple Spice Bars. Follow this amazingly effortless recipe and just sit back and relish! - 49.6067
Whole Wheat Spice Bars
Place the dried fruits in a bowl, pour the rum over them, and allow to steep, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Beat the butter with the honey and molasses until smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Combine the flour... - 44.1331
Hermit Bar Cookies
Hermit bar cookies are delightful square shaped cookies made with a variety of goodies. Baked with a batter of flour with eggs, molasses and a medley of spices, the hermit bar cookies also contain raisins and candied ginger. - 42.1421
Heat oven to 400°
Mix brown sugar, eggs, molasses, butter, and vanilla thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, salt, soda, and spices; stir in.
Mix in hot water.
Stir in almonds, raisins, and mincemeat.
Spread dough thin - 37.2085
Line a 10 1/2 x 15 x 3/4 inch baking pan with wax paper.
Cut citron into thick slices and grind with the rest of the fruit and nuts.
Mix well with 1 cup of the flour.
Sift remaining flour 3 times with baking powder, salt and spices.
Cream butter,... - 37.2962
Home Made Ginger Bars
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger.
Stir until well mixed.
Add molasses, coffee, egg, and butter.
Beat on medium speed, 1 minute.
Pour into 8-inch micro proof baking dish.
Cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Rotate dish one-half... - 40.7567
1. Cream shortening with sugar. Add egg yolk and beat well. Add molasses and milk; blend.
2. Blend flour, baking soda, salt and spices; stir into creamed mixture. Mix in raisins. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish and spread evenly.... - 33.6389
Applesauce Gingerbread Bars
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and put the applesauce. Cook over low heat to boil the applesauce.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add molasses and soda. Keep... - 47.913
Frosted Gingerbread Bars
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and beat well. Stir in molasses, coffee and Raisin Bran. Add sifted dry ingredients; beat well. Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking... - 33.0674
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, granulated sugar and salt for making the crust.
3. Cut shortening into the size of peas and add to the flour mixture.
4. Add 1 tablespoon cold water on a portion of the mixture... - 47.3293
Whole Wheat Citrus Spice Cookies
In small nonmetal bowl, combine candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, currants, and rum.
Stir to distribute rum.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Combine honey and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 46.8134
Raisin Lunch Box Hermits
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly butter a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in the egg and then the molasses.
Sift together the flour, spices, baking soda and salt and stir them into the butter... - 38.8658
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 48.5158
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease a 7 x 14-inch pan.
Mix raisins, currants, nuts, and flour.
Cream butter, add honey, molasses, eggs, sour cream or yogurt, and salt.
Mix flour, soda, cream of tartar, and spices.
Beat well, then stir in the floured... - 40.996
Place the honey in a saucepan with the syrup, bring to the boil, and cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a depression in the center.
Add the dried fruits and spices, then pour in the honey solution and knead to form a smooth dough.
It should be... - 46.1453