- » Molasses Raisin Loaf
Molasses Raisin Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses raisin loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses raisin loaf recipes.
Molasses Raisin Loaf
Chop the nuts finely .
Put the flours and sugar into the processor bowl.
Heat together the molasses and milk until lukewarm.
Stir in the baking soda.
With the machine running, pour the mixture through the feeder tube until well-blended .
Add the egg and mix... - 38.176
You May Also Like!
Grease and line a small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x1 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, make a well in the center and pour in the syrup, molasses and marmalade.
Add the raisins and half of the milk.
Stirto make a smooth mixture, gradually... - 33.5552
Raisin Molasses Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water.
2. Combine flours and oats. Mix 3 cups of flour oat mixture, wheat germ, and salt in a large bowl. Add yeast mixture.
3. Blend cottage cheese in blender. Add cottage cheese, molasses, and oil. Beat until smooth, about 3... - 38.6835
Molasses Spice Loaf
Sift the first five ingredients into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
Pour boiling water over the raisins and let cool.
Stir in oil, egg and molasses.
Pour into the dry mixture and blend thoroughly without beating.
Scrape into a greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan and... - 35.8199
Pineapple Yogurt Nut Loaf
In a bowl stir together whole wheat flour, bran flakes, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, and dash salf.
In a second bowl combine egg, yogurt, milk, cooking oil, molasses, honey, and lemon juice; stir into dry ingredients just till moistened.
Stir in... - 42.4225
Quick Fat Free Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, raisins, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the molasses, buttermilk, and hot water. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick... - 36.9249
Brown Bread With Nuts & Raisins
In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
Then mix in buttermilk and molasses.
In a separate bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, wheat germ, soda, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Add to the buttermilk mixture... - 39.2678
Molasses Syrup Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid as for Plain White Bread.
Gently heat the syrup, molasses and fat until the fat has melted.
Add the yeast liquid and cooled syrup mixture to the dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough. (This dough will be too sticky to... - 38.1518
Molasses-walnut Wheat Bread
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and yeast.
Heat water, oil, molasses and lemon juice to 120-130°F (49-54°C).
Add to flour mixture; beat with electric mixer 3 minutes on medium speed.
Add egg whites, raisins and walnuts; beat 1... - 41.7839
Molasses Brown Bread
1. Sift together flour, soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Mix All-Bran, raisins, shortening and molasses. Add hot water, stirring until shortening is melted. Stir in egg; beat well. Combine dry ingredients with All-Bran mixture, stirring only until... - 33.0894
Old Fashioned Molasses Bread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl combine flours, dry milk powder, brown sugar, raisins, wheat germ, apricots, nuts, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix lightly.
In a food processor fitted with metal blade or in a blender container place... - 41.6404