- » Molasses Pumpkin
Molasses Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses pumpkin recipes.
Pumpkin Molasses Muffins For Autumn
Homemade muffins make for an unforgettable addition to any Thanksgiving platter. Betty shares a simple pumpkin muffin recipe that is a real treat and an ideal way to start your day. Totally autumn centric delight for sure. Watch this video to learn more on... - 106.606
Pumpkin Pie Sweetened With Molasses
1. Prepare the pie shell with a fluted standing rim. Brush lightly with egg white or shortening.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Beat the eggs with the sugar, molasses, salt and spices until well blended. Add the pumpkin and milk and mix well. Adjust... - 35.9556
You May Also Like!
Molasses Gingerbread Men
1. Sift the flour, pumpkin-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in molasses.
3. Add flour mixture, one-third at a time, blending well to make a stiff dough.... - 34.4056
Molasses Maple Nutty Granola
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2) All wet ingredients are combined.
3) Next, the wet ingredients are combined (in case the bowl is not large and cannot hold the complete amount, the ingredients can be divided equally between two... - 45.1406
Pumpkin Pie With Pumpkin Puree
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Add seasonings to pumpkin.
Combine skim milk powder with water, using a wire whisk.
Add milk mixture to beaten eggs.
Stir in pumpkin and seasonings, honey, molasses and vanilla.
Place filling in unbaked 9 inch pie shell and bake 10... - 37.7246
Non Fat Pumpkin Cornmeal Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
In bowl, mix prune puree, sugar, molasses, pumpkin and egg substitute.
In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients and add to wet ingredients.
Mix just to blend thoroughly.
Coat 10 muffin tin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
Fill with... - 38.122
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 47.4585
Pumpkin Pecan Bites
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and the honey or molasses, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll the dough into 1-inch... - 32.7818
Grandmother's Pumpkin Pie
Mix all ingredients except pastry.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated extremely hot oven (500Â°F.) for 8 minutes.
Reduce heat to slow (325Â°F.) and bake for 55 to 60 minutes longer. - 33.8151
Blend the oil, molasses, pumpkin, eggs, and all of the spices in a large bowl.
Stir the remaining ingredients together and add to the first mixture.
Bake in a well-oiled loaf pan at 325°F for about. 1 hour. If the loaf gets too brown before the end of the... - 36.4898
Spicy Pumpkin Pies
Combine first 7 ingredients; beat at medium speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until smooth.
Gradually stir hot milk into pumpkin mixture, beating until well blended.
Pour filling into pastry shells; bake at 400Â° for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°F, and... - 33.5141