- » Molasses Potato
Molasses Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses potato recipes.
Sweet Potato Molasses Pie
In a medium saucepan cook raw sweet potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
Cool slightly and peel.
Mash cooled or canned sweet potatoes. (You should have 1 1/2 cups.)
Prepare Pastry for Single... - 45.2713
Roasted Molasses Sweet Potatoes
If you love sweet potatoes, here is a recipe to bowl you over forever. Its Roasted molasses sweet potatoes made with orange juice and molasses and flavored with powdered nutmeg and olive oil. Kimberly, the chef for the recipe shows how to make them perfectly... - 117.713
Traditional Browned New Potatoes
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover until almost tender drain.
Heat bacon drippings in a heavy ovenproof skillet over medium heat; add potatoes and cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned, turning frequently.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400°... - 29.3258
Yogurt Sweet Potatoes
Mash sweet potatoes in 2-quart saucepan until no lumps remain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except pecans.
Heat over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until heated through.
Sprinkle with pecans. - 25.9392
1. Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
2. Sprinkle corn meal into cold water. Stir constantly to prevent lumps and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened.
3. Add molasses, 1 1/2 tablespoons seeds, oil, and salt to corn meal. Allow mixture to cool to... - 42.7042
Rye Bread With Butter
Sprinkle yeast into the 1/2 cup warm water and stir until dissolved.
Add anise and caraway seeds to the 2 cups water, and heat water to boiling.
Pour 3/4 cup of the boiling water and seeds into a mixing bowl, add the instant potato, and quickly stir with a... - 44.1301
Pineapple Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425 °F and grease a 1-quart baking dish.
2) In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes to a smooth pulp.
2) Mix in pineapple juice, oil and salt and whip the mixture to get a fluffy texture.
3) Add in the pinepapple... - 46.8468
Glen Wood Plantation Sweet Potato Pone
Grate the potatoes (raw), then the lemon and orange peel.
Beat eggs, sugar; add potatoes, spices, molasses, milk, and butter.
Put mixture into buttered baking dish and bake slowly 1 hour. - 34.5318
Banana Sweet Potato Cake
Boil or steam sweet potatoes until they are tender.
Peel and puree them.
You should have approximately 2 1/4 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine pureed sweet potatoes with mashed banana, melted butter, non-fat dry milk and spices.
Combine beaten eggs,... - 43.2814
Spiced Sweet Potato Pone
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, heat butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
In medium bowl, combine butter, sweet potatoes, egg, milk, sugar, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; mash until smooth.
Spread into same casserole... - 43.7662
Sweet Potato Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Use the pastry to line a single 9 or 10-inch pie plate or 2 8-inch pie plates.
3) Into a mixing bowl, break the eggs and use a rotary beater to beat the eggs till the yolks and whites... - 46.5581
Cranberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Leave the sweet potatoes in their jackets and cut them in half lengthwise.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and place in a preheated 350°F (175°C.) oven.
Bake for one hour.
Remove potatoes from oven, unwrap and scoop centers from shells, leaving enough to... - 39.2992
Glazed Apples And Sweet Potatoes
Boil sweet potatoes until tender, but still firm, and allow to cool.
Then peel, slice, and place potatoes in a shallow casserole dish.
Peel and slice apples; sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
Fry apples in hot butter until slightly soft; arrange apple... - 36.8921
Sweet, Sweet Potatoes
Wrap each potato in plastic wrap, prick several times and place in microwave.
Microwave 20 minutes depending on size, turning 3 to 4 times.
Remove and slice with skin about 1/2 in (1.2 cm) thick.
Arrange pieces on stoneware plate and top with remaining... - 30.0854
Sweet Potato Boats
1) Take the potatoes and wash them thoroughly before rubbing them with oil.
2) Set oven at 400°F.
3) Baking the potatoes for an hour or until they become tender.
4) Allow the potatoes to cool slightly.
5) Skin the top of each potato... - 42.5917
Potato Wheat Rolls
1) In a large bowl with warm milk, add oil, sugar, molasses, salt and mashed potatoes, blend well .
2) Stir in the egg , crumbled yeast, and 1/2c flour and beat with an electric... - 39.282
Sweet Potatoes And Apples
1. Scrub the sweet potatoes, cover with the boiling salted water, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon molasses with 1/4 cup of the butter in a skillet. Add the apple slices and turn to coat with... - 29.8809
Pineapple Sweet Potatoes
Boil potatoes until tender (about 30 minutes).
Remove skins and discard.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Add fruit juice and oil and whip until fluffy.
Add pineapple and spices.
Turn into prepared baking... - 40.1021
Finnish Potato Rye
This Finnish Potato Rye is a delicious sweet treat for any holiday ! Try this glazed potato rye bread for your next party and tell me if you like it. - 43.7647
North Carolina Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes
These North Carolina Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes are a craze ! A creamy mashed sweet potato dish you'll love to savor as it is for breakfast or as an accompaniment to meat or bread, these North Carolina Brown Butter Sweet Potatoes are simply unforgettable !... - 30.0717
Sweet Potato Pie
This simple recipe of Sweet Potato Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Sweet Potato Pie-which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 39.1257
Sweet Potato Custard
Mix sweet potatoes and eggs.
Slowly stir in milk.
Add rest of ingredients'.
Turn into oiled custard cups.
Set cups in pan of hot water.
Bake at 325Â° F. for about 1 hour.
Serve hot or cold.
Top with soy cheese. - 35.1124
Sweet Potato Pone
Sweet Potato Pone is a tasty and mouthwatering dish. You can serve this dish for an formal party at home or even at an informal family dinner. This Sweet Potato Pone recipe is simply fantastic and you will definitely love it! - 40.416
Sweet Potato Gingerbread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, and allspice, and stir to mix well. Add the sweet potato or pumpkin, apple or orange juice, and honey or molasses, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins... - 35.5119
Potato Or Raised Cake
Mix well shortening, mashed potatoes, sugar, and egg.
Heat milk to lukewarm and add to potato mixture.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90° F.) for compressed.
Let stand... - 46.8827
Skillet Sweet Potatoes
Skilled Sweet Potatoes gives a simple taste. Skilled Sweet Potatoes is an easy to make dish. The vegetarians can try this different kind of Skilled Sweet Potatoes. - 33.4231
Fried Potato Rolls
If you are a vegetarian didn't you wonder if you could eat those sexy kibbeh every time you saw them? Well, here is a fried potato rolls recipe which won't let you feel left out, next time you have an Arabic treat. It is a great recipe with walnut stuffing.... - 104.779
Potato Rye Rolls
1) Lightly grease a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
2) In a saucepan, place together potato cubes with water to cover.
3) Heat potato mixture to boil.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until tender for 15 minutes.
5) Pour off the liquid, reserving 1/4... - 45.8456
Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie
This Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie is a dream ! I recommend this sweet potato dessert as one of the best sweet potato dishes you might have ever tasted. Try this Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie and let me know if you like it ! - 49.9767
Golden Indian Pudding
1. Combine the sweet potato, egg substitute, molasses or other sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender, and blend until smooth. Leave in the blender and set aside.
2. Combine the milk and cornmeal in a 2 /i-quart pot, and stir to mix well. Place over... - 29.5852
Potato Corn Muffins
1. In a mdeium bowl, mix together cornmeal, baking powder, nutmeg and brewer's yeast and mix in egg and all the other ingredients into it, beating till smooth
2.In a lightly oiled muffin pan, divide the batter between the twelve cups and bake in an... - 37.5198
Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
interested in doing some down south cooking? Then take a look at this video to see how chef mike prepares Pork Tenderloin with Wilted Lettuce salad and bourbon glazed sweet potatoes. Definitely an easy, tender and succulent recipe and becomes all the more... - 126.364
Pan Potato Kibbeh
Home cooked snacks have their own special features which is never their in the store bought ones. This pan potato kibbeh is also such a unique dish that is crisp, flavorful and oh! so surprising with those nutty layers. Watch the video clip and get ready to... - 99.1782
Pumpernickel Cloverleaf Rolls
Combine flour and rye flour.
Mix 1 cup flour mixture, salt, bran cereal, cornmeal and yeast thor- oughly in a large bowl.
Combine 1 3/4 cups water, molasses, chocolate and 1 tablespoon margarine in saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are... - 43.4069
Raised Buckwheat Pancakes
Start preparation the night before pancakes are to be served.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup of potato water with half of molasses.
Let set until bubbly.
Add rest of potato water, salt and flours.
Batter should be thin.
Pour batter into large pitcher, cover... - 33.7688
Corn Whole Wheat Muffins
Soften yeast in potato water.
Add milk, molasses, soy grits, yeast, eggs and salt, and blend thoroughly.
Gradually stir in all flours.
Half fill oiled muffin pans with mixture.
Let rise in warm place 10 to 15 minutes.
Bake at 400Â° F. until delicately... - 31.9231
In a bowl soak bread crumbs in molasses; stir in the grated sweet potato, egg, brown sugar, and butter.
Stir till well combined.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, soda, orange peel, cloves, and salt.
Stir in the raisins and coarsely chopped walnuts and mix... - 40.9983
Blend molasses and oil.
Add rest of ingredients.
Batter should be stiff.
If too thick, add unsweetened fruit juice; if too thin, more flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F. until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. - 35.0703
Glazed Ham Kabobs
Cut off woody portion of sweet potatoes.
In saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in enough boiling, lightly salted water to cover for 25 minutes or till tender.
Peel and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Cut ham into 1-inch cubes.
On four skewers, alternately... - 40.658
Swiss Rye Bread
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup potato water.
Let rise and bubble for 10 minutes.
Add remaining potato water, 3 cups of rye flour and other ingredients, and mix well.
Let stand in cool place for 30 hours.
Add enough of remaining flour to make dough smooth and... - 34.246
Lamb Molls With Apricot Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a small bowl, combine stuffing ingredients.
Divide stuffing among lamb slices.
Secure with a wooden toothpick.
Transfer lamb rolls to a cookie sheet.
Cook in oven 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, blend sauce... - 39.3574
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, carrots, onion, potatoes, coffee, 1 1/2 cups water, molasses, garlic, salt, Worcestershire, oregano, and cayenne pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 1 to 1 1/4... - 39.598
Caribbean Loin Of Pork In Black Sauce
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in hot lard with 2 onions, sliced.
The meat must be thoroughly browned.
Pour off excess fat.
Sprinkle meat with vinegar.
Add olives, capers, raisins, sugar, and water.
Bring to boil; lower... - 45.758
Winter Vegetable Stew
In a heavy pot, saute the onions and celery in the oil until the onions are translucent.
While the onions saute, peel and coarsely chop the carrots and parsnips.
Stir them into the pot.
Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes, and stem and halve the green... - 45.0398
Easy German Pumpernickel Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, molasses, lemon rind, caraway seeds, kelp, tamari and carob powder; also dissolve yeast in the potato stock
2. Add scalded milk into the mixture and , when luke warm, add yeast solution, gluten flour and a cup... - 46.1384
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
Old fashioned baked beans is a navy beans and salt pork recipe prepared in the oven. A baked recipe, the old fashioned baked beans is prepared with molasses and mustard to taste. savory and delicious, it is best served with mashed potatoes on the side. - 41.951
Swami Saradananda's Baked Beans
Swami Saradananda'S Baked Beans is healthy and nutritive way of making some tasty baked beans. Trust me, you will love it! Try Swami Saradananda'S Baked Beans recipe! - 45.1243
1 In a bowl combine white and rye flours and set side two cups of this mixture in a separate large bowl.
2 Add salt,bran cereal ,cornmeal and dry yeast,Mix well.
3 In a saucepan combine chocolate,molasses,butter and water.Place over low... - 45.1734
Steamed Dutch Roggebrood
Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Dough will be stiff.
When cool enough to handle, shape into 2 loaves and place in oiled bread pans with covers to fit.
Press dough flat, sealing all cracks on surface.
Oil insides of bread-pan covers.
Set covered pan in... - 33.9002
German Sour Rye
Combine sour-dough starter with all liquids and 6 cups of rye flour and mix well.
Let stand in warm place at least 3 hours (the longer it stands, the more sour the taste).
Set aside and refrigerate 1 cup of mixture as sourdough starter for next... - 36.7937
No Excuse Bread
1) In a little warm water, add the yeast to soften, then add the honey, sugar or molasses to taste and set aside for about 15 min.
2) In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt, gradually stir in the yeast mixture, add water or milk to make a very... - 35.3051
Hong Kong Pork Stew
1 Trim excess fat from pork; place in an electric slow cooker; season with salt, ginger and pepper.
2 Drain syrup from pineapple, adding water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups; reserve pineapple chunks.
Add syrup mixture to pork; stir in sugar, instant broth,... - 35.8978
Pumpernickel Bread ( Wheat, Rye, Corn )
This Pumpernickel Bread has become a regular lunch fare for me! This mixed grains bread is not only nutritiuos but also spicy. Serve up the Pumpernickel Bread with heaps of fresh green veggies topped with heaps of shredded cheese to your family and tell me hw... - 43.0551
Hot Toddy Bread
This Hot Toddy Bread makes a wholesome lunch fare. Try these ingredient loaded bread loaves this weekend and come back to me with your comments ! - 43.0256
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Healthy Rye Pumpernickel Bread
1)Dissolve active dry yeast in lukewarm potato stock.
2)In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, lemon rind, molasses, caraway seeds, tamari, kelp and carob powder.
3)Heat milk and add to mixing bowl ingredients and mix well.
4)Add gluten flour, 1 cup of whole... - 46.713
Cook potatoes in water to cover.
Drain, save 1/2 cup potato water.
Push potatoes, while still hot, through ordinary strainer or ricer.
Measure 2 cups potatoes into bowl and leave to cool slightly.
Soften yeast in lukewarm potato water.
Add honey and let soak... - 44.7058
Sour Dough Pancakes
Start preparations the night before these are to be served.
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup potato water.
Let rest until bubbly.
Add remaining potato water.
Stir in all flours.
Turn batter into large pitcher.
Cover and let stand in warm place overnight.
Next... - 43.6573
Coat beef cubes with a mixture of 2 tablespoons flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
In Dutch oven brown meat on all sides in hot shortening.
Stir in the coffee, molasses, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, Worcestershire, oregano, and cayenne.
Cover; simmer over low heat till... - 39.8976
Dark Rye Bread
Add molasses to warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast or lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed yeast.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast over this and let stand for 10 minutes.
Beat 1/2 cup oil, the salt, egg yolks, and potato together and add to yeast... - 44.7402
Morgan County Rye Bread
Pour boiling water over the corn meal and mix.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Add cold water, salt, molasses, and oil.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the water and let sit for 5 minutes.
Add the mashed potatoes and yeast to the corn meal and let sit 5 ... - 44.349
Place bacon in 3-qt.CORNING WAREÂ® casserole.
Cover; microwave 8 minutes or until lightly browned; stir once.
Add onions to drippings.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes, until onions are limp but not browned.
Blend bean liquids; pour 1/3 c.of... - 36.0337
Baked Spare Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Use a large roasting pan
3. Arrange the ribs in the pan.
4. In a work bowl, combine sugar, mustard, garlic and salt with tomato paste, molasses and papaya juice. Stir to mix well.
5. Generously pour the... - 41.9964
Sweet And Spicy Meats
1. In a small saucepan add vegetable oil, soy sauce, molasses, vinegar and onion. Heat on medium flame to a boiling point and then cover the saucepan. Allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till liquid reduces to half it’s quantity.
2. In a shallow... - 31.475
Soak 6 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Blend steak sauce, mustard, molasses, vinegar, oil, garlic and cornstarch in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce thickens and begins to boil; cool.
Alternately thread... - 34.8783
Barbados Beef Stew
1. Sprinkle beef cubes with flour.
2. Melt fat in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef cubes and brown well on all sides.
3. Add tomatoes, onions, salt, celery salt, and pepper.
4. Combine vinegar, molasses and water. Add to meat.
5. Cover, with... - 45.736
Roasted Lamb Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Use a large roasting pan,
3. Arrange the ribs in the pan.
4. Place pineapple slices over ribs.
5. In a work bowl, combine seasonings with tomato sauce, molasses and papaya juice. Stir to mix well.
6.... - 44.4132
Barbecued Lamb Riblets
1. Cut the lamb between the ribs into finger size peices. Trim the excess fat from the lamb using a sharp knife.
2. In a jelly roll pan place the lamb neatly in a single layer.
3. In a moderate oven, bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees and pour all... - 36.331
In a small saucepan boil the potato in 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water until tender.
Process cooked potato plus water in a blender on low speed.
You should have 2 cups (500 ml) of potato-water mixture; add water, if necessary.
While the potato-water mixture is... - 42.1213
Butternut Squash Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the squash and sweet potatoes.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
Cook for 25 to 35 minutes, or until very soft when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain and return the vegetables to the saucepan.
Stir in the broth, molasses,... - 47.4762
Big Four Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) In a large glass bowl, sift together the dry skim milk solids, flour, spices, salt, soda and baking powder.
4) In another glass bowl, cream together the... - 48.5521
Surf & Turf
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the baked potato: Place the potato in the oven for an hour.
3. After an hour, remove from oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut through the potato halfway and carefully scoop out... - 116.457
Thanksgiving Roasted Yam Bread Pudding With A Praline Sauce
Bread pudding is like a pallet! You can through in anything you want into it. This recipe stays with the Thanksgiving theme. Chef Ellie makes a bread pudding adding roasted yam puree to the custard, getting a gorgeous orange color and using sweet, rich... - 140.214
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Comfy Baked Beans
Rinse beans and sort, if necessary, discarding any blemished ones and any grit.
In large Dutch oven or stockpot, cover beans with 3 times their volume of water.
Bring to boil; boil gently for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 1... - 43.6932
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 136.637
Malaysian Food: Nyonya Cuisine: Ayam Pongteh Nyonya Chicken Stew
1. In a wok heat oil and add garlic, shallots, and ginger. Saute until just browned and translucent.
2. Season with salt and pepper, fry well and then add fermented bean paste. Stir to mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add chicken, stir to coat well and... - 0
Chuck Wagon Stew
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1 -inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with... - 42.155
Old Fashioned Pumpernickel
1. Mix the commeal with the cold water in a saucepan. Stir in the boiling water and cook, stirring, until thick.
2. Add the salt, molasses, and oil and set aside until lukewarm.
3. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water.
4. Add the dissolved yeast, mashed... - 41.6437
In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup warm water, yeast and sugar; mix well.
Let proof for 5 minutes.
In a medium saucepan combine cornmeal and cold water.
Stir in boiling water, molasses and chocolate.
Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened,... - 43.8137
Corned Beef With Mustard Sauce
1. In a large kettle or Dutch pan,
2. Place corned beef and pour enough water to cover the meat.
3. Add bay leaves, peppercorns and garlic to the meat.
4. Place the kettle on a high flame and bring water to a boil.
5. Reduce the flame and simmer meat... - 43.9866
Marinated Beef Strips
An easy to prepare meat dish with a great marinate that makes a very delicious sauce. - 87.228
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade ketchup. This is an easy and super delicious. This makes about 5 cups. - 0
Barbecued Chicken Apricot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Rub the chicken pieces inside out with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the pieces in a single layer in a large roasting pan.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in the hot oven.
5. Cook chicken for... - 49.1073
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 116.895
Andong Jjimdak - Korean Braised Chicken
1. In a large container, pour warm water and add glass noodles. Soak it at least 20 minutes.
2. For the sauce of the chicken: In a medium size mixing bowl, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, mirin, molasses, sugar, dried chili, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and... - 102.155
Southern Barbequed Chicken
1. Prepare the Southern Barbecue Sauce in advance. Place all ingredients into a stainless steel saucepan, stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and continue to simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring regularly to prevent from catching. Stand for 1 hour... - 41.9916
A Blast From The Past, Only Better! Sloppy Joes
This Sloppy Joes recipe is one that you would want to make over and over again. Ground meat simmered in an intensely flavored sauce and served with homemade burger buns is an incredible hit everytime. This comfort food is real quick and easy to make. - 34.6021
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Molasses Potato Recipes By Category