- » Molasses Pie Cake
Molasses Pie Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses pie cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses pie cake recipes.
Preheat oven to 375° F.In small saucepan, mix carob syrup, honey, molasses, and water.
Place over low heat and stir until well blended.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add honey, buttermilk, and butter.
Combine flour and soda, add to batter.
Pour cooled... - 40.3898
Fruit And Walnut Cake
1 First, prepare a souffle dish, 19cm/7 1/2 inches in diameter, 1 0cm/4 inches deep. Lightly oil base of dish and line with a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment). DO NOT apply any more oil.
2 Use one stage method: put all the ingredients, except... - 39.6883
Ribbon Spice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
4) In a large mixer bowl, place butter or margarine, eggs and... - 48.0781
Rhubarb Gingerbread Upside Down Cake
1) In a 23 cm (9 inch) glass pie plate, melt butter by microwaving it for 45 seconds on high.
2) Spread it to coat evenly over the bottom of the plate and then dust with brown sugar.
3) Sprinkle rhubarb over the sugar.
4) Take a large bowl and mix... - 48.0506
1 Lightly brush a 19cm/7 1/2 inch souffle dish with oil and coat the base and sides with a sprinkling of sugar; knock out any surplus.
2 Sift the flour and spice into a mixing bowl and rub in the fat.
3 Add the sugar and dates, and mix well.
4 Beat together... - 43.0018
Lemon-filled Ginger Cake
This Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake makes an irresistible dessert ! Try out this layered cake with lemon filling and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon-Filled Ginger Cake are welcome ! - 43.6109
Potato Or Raised Cake
Mix well shortening, mashed potatoes, sugar, and egg.
Heat milk to lukewarm and add to potato mixture.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90° F.) for compressed.
Let stand... - 46.8827
Swedish Rye Bread
Swedish rye bread is a molasses rye bread recipe. Made with rye and all purpose flour, the swedish rye bread can be flavored with orange or lemon rind and is leavened with yeast. - 45.7025
Brandy Snap Baskets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Allow butter to melt and heat with molasses to boiling point.
3) Add in sugar, flour and ginger and let cool.
4) Take two well greased pie plates; drop 1 teaspoon of the mixture on each... - 42.5216
1 Prepare a 23cm/9 inch ring mould: brush a little melted butter on the ring mould and sprinkle with caster (superfine) sugar knock out any surplus.
2 Sift together the flour, salt, soda, spice and ginger.
3 Put the sugar, treacle (molasses), margarine and... - 44.6824