- » Molasses Pecan
Molasses Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses pecan recipes.
Rich Molasses Pecan Squares
Preheat oven to 325° F.and butter an 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Thoroughly mix the ingredients in Part 1 and spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Cream butter, honey, molasses, egg, vanilla, and yogurt until light.
Stir together... - 44.1558
Beat eggs at medium speed of an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored.
Add sugar and next 4 ingredients, beat until blended.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Pour mixture into pastry shell.
Bake at 350Â° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Garnish... - 38.6927
Old Fashioned Pecan Molasses Pie
Beat all ingredients well, except the pecans.
Stir in the pecans.
Pour into the crust.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes at 350 Degree. - 32.0854
Molasses Pecan Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll out pastry, and line a 9-inch pie plate with it.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, molasses, and eggs in that order.
Mix in vanilla and then nuts.
Turn into prepared pie shell, and bake on middle shelf of... - 31.9749
You May Also Like!
Combine eggs, brown sugar, molasses, butter, flour, and salt, beat with an electric mixer until blended.
Stir in pecans.
Pour mixture into the pastry shell.
Bake at 350Â° for 35 minutes. - 31.2431
Combine sugar, molasses, cream, butter, and nutmeg in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches 240° on candy thermometer or until a little syrup dropped in cold water forms a firm ball.
This... - 29.484
Taffy Dessert Sauce
Melt butter in a medium saucepan, add sugar and molasses, stirring well.
Bring to a boil, cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve warm over ice cream or waffles. - 29.6514
Molasses Butter Balls
Cream butter with extract; add molasses and beat well.
Blend flour and salt; add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Stir in the pecans.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at... - 33.9652
1. Combine the sugar, molasses and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil without stirring about 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 31.4052
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Layer a 9-inch pan with pie crust.
3) Whisk eggs, sugar, molasses, salt, and butter together and cook slowly until sugar is dissolved and mixture has syrupy consistency.
4) Now add... - 41.1283
Cinnamon Molasses Cookies
• Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and allspice. In a large mixer bowl beat shortening for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg and molasses and beat well.
• Stir water into coffee crystals till dissolved. Add coffee... - 34.828
Molasses Maple Nutty Granola
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2) All wet ingredients are combined.
3) Next, the wet ingredients are combined (in case the bowl is not large and cannot hold the complete amount, the ingredients can be divided equally between two... - 45.1406
Molasses Pecan Recipes By Category