- » Molasses Pancake
Molasses Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses pancake recipes.
Oatmeal Molasses Ginger Cakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,molasses,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, oats, baking powder, ginger and... - 50.252
1) Beat egg whites.
2) In a large bowl, place all the dry ingredients and mix well until all lumps are broken.
3) According to the thickness desired, add buttermilk to the dry mixture.
4) Add egg whites and molasses.
5) On lightly oiled... - 42.6029
Apple Honey And Molasses Pancake
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine buttermilk and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
Fold in apple.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a... - 36.0216
You May Also Like!
1.Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves into a large bowl.
2.Stir in milk, apple butter, and molasses.
3.In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high until stiff.
4.Gently fold egg whites into pancake batter.
5.Spoon... - 43.6576
Sourdough Pancakes With Molasses
Dissolve yeast into warm water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Stir in flour.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours at room temperature.
Add salt, soda, molasses, and hot water.
Don't beat them in, but just mix them in.
Let stand... - 34.7135
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Make an indentation in the center of the flour mixture, and pour in honey or molasses, oil, and buttermilk.
Stir until smooth.
Cover, refrigerate, and let rest for 2 to 3 hours or up to 3 days.
Fry on a lightly... - 31.261
Raised Wheat Pancakes
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm skim milk. Add the molasses, eggs, and corn oil.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until blended. Ladle onto a hot, oiled griddle and cook until bubbles form; turn and brown the second side. - 29.6437
Cornmeal Mountain Buttermilk Pancakes
Beat together the egg, milk, molasses, and shortening.
Add the flour, sifted with the salt, soda, and baking powder; add cornmeal, stir just to blend.
Bake on a moderately hot greased griddle. - 32.7172
Blend in rest of ingredients.
Serve warm, over waffles or pancakes. - 17.1404
In a deep bowl, combine dry ingredients thoroughly.
Add eggs, milk, and oil and beat with whisk, hand beater, or electric beater until ingredients are well blended.
In a 6- to 7-inch skillet with sloping sides, heat a teaspoon of oil over moderate heat.
Pour... - 43.2752
Buckwheat Griddle Cakes
Mix dry ingredients.
Add milk, molasses and melted shortening to beaten egg.
Combine the two mixtures.
Bake over medium-high heat at (450°F.) about 1 minute on each side. - 31.8906
Molasses Ovals has a fine flavor. Molasses Cookies is spicy and gets its taste from shortening, molasses, ground ginger, ground cinnamon and ground cloves. Discover how to make Molasses Ovals using our easy to make Molasses Ovals recipes. I am sure you will... - 36.6454
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1. Wash the whole wheat thoroughly. Put the wheat and water in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
2. In a bowl, combine the dry milk, eggs, salt, sugar, corn oil, and baking powder. Mix well. Pour in the... - 33.3549
Molasses Pancake Recipes By Category