- » Molasses Glaze Rib
Molasses Glaze Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses glaze rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses glaze rib recipes.
Molasses Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
1 Place ribs in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Drain and turn ribs over. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper and garlic. Combine remaining ingredients, pour over ribs. Recover and continue cooking... - 31.7629
Glazed Baby Back Ribs
1. Pour soda into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Simmer until reduced by 3/4 or until about 3 ounces is left in the pan. Stir in barbecue sauce. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. To prepare the rub, combine all ingredie - 22.0358
Place spareribs meaty side up in open shallow roasting pan.
Heat remaining ingredients to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 3 minutes.
Pour sauce over meat.
Roast in 350° oven 1 1/2 hours or until done, basting 4 or 5 times. - 32.2674
Glazed Ribs are a unique dish that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my meat crazy husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Glazed Ribs and you will understand why! - 36.9114
Rosy Pineapple Glazed Ribs
1. In a saucepan parboil spareribs for 30 minutes and cut them into serving-size pieces.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs, turning ribs to coat with glaze.
3. With cover let it stand for1 hour.
4. Over hot coals or under... - 39.9551
For glaze combine all ingredients except spareribs and set aside.
Salt ribs; place bone side down on grill over slow coals.
Keep an eye on heat, as ribs tend to dry out and char with too much heat.
Grill about 20 minutes, turn meat side down and grill until... - 34.8629
For glaze: Combine first 8 ingredients; set aside.
Salt ribs; place bone side clown on grill over slow coals.
Grill about 20 minutes; turn meaty side down; grill till browned, about 10 minutes.
Turn meaty side up; brush with glaze; continue grilling without... - 35.3459
Chinese Barbequed Wings And Ribs With Orange
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, orange rind, molasses, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin and consomme; stir well.
2. In a shallow baking dish, arrange wings and ribs. Pour sauce over, cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to... - 29.7233
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 30.7751
Chinese Pineapple Spareribs
1 In a pan, heat water just until the boiling point.
2 Stir in vinegar.
3 Add in the ribs.
4 Cover and cook until boiling again.
5 Remove the cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6 Drain well and allow to cool.
7 In a large bowl, mix cornstarch, molasses... - 45.7651
Barbecued Lamb Riblets
1. Cut the lamb between the ribs into finger size peices. Trim the excess fat from the lamb using a sharp knife.
2. In a jelly roll pan place the lamb neatly in a single layer.
3. In a moderate oven, bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees and pour all... - 36.331
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001