- » Molasses Ginger Bar
Molasses Ginger Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses ginger bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses ginger bar recipes.
Molasses Fruit Bars
Cream together first 4 ingredients with electric mixer or by hand until ingredients are well blended.
Add dry ingredients and mix.
It will be a moderately stiff dough.
With floured fingers, press dough evenly into 2 - 9" x 9" x 1" greased and... - 39.1912
Molasses Bar Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs, reserving 2 tablespoons egg.
Add remaining ingredients except jelly.
Place on floured board; divide into 4 parts.
Roll up each part; place on greased baking sheet.
Flatten each roll; spread reserved egg over top.
Bake at... - 43.5409
Spiced Molasses Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour and ground spices.
2. In another bowl, cream together shortening, egg, molasses and sugar, until light and fluffy. Add the flour with spices and blend well. Add in prunes and coconut and mix to a dough, chill for 30... - 45.6973
1. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and ginger. Add milk, molasses, and egg whites; beat until smoothly blended.
2. Spread batter evenly in a lightly greased 8-inch-square (20-cm-square) nonstick or regular baking pan. Bake in a... - 23.0797
1. Cream shortening with sugar. Add egg yolk and beat well. Add molasses and milk; blend.
2. Blend flour, baking soda, salt and spices; stir into creamed mixture. Mix in raisins. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish and spread evenly.... - 33.6389
Ginger Cream Bars
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed 1 minute.
Spread in 12x8-in baking dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until done, rotating 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.
Frost while warm with Orange... - 37.8493
Home Made Ginger Bars
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger.
Stir until well mixed.
Add molasses, coffee, egg, and butter.
Beat on medium speed, 1 minute.
Pour into 8-inch micro proof baking dish.
Cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Rotate dish one-half... - 40.7567
Frosted Gingerbread Bars
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and beat well. Stir in molasses, coffee and Raisin Bran. Add sifted dry ingredients; beat well. Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking... - 33.0674
Gingerbread Apple Bars
Gingerbread Apple Bars has a amazing taste. Gingerbread Apple Bars gets its flavor from flour mixed with apple sauce and topped with raisins. Gingerbread Apple Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 44.1368
Combine flours, sugar replacement, baking powder, ginger, salt, and cloves in a mixing bowl.
Stir to mix.
Add eggs, milk, and oil.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Beat in molasses.
Beat 1 to 2 minutes more.
Pour into a greased 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) baking... - 42.8755
Hermit Bar Cookies
Hermit bar cookies are delightful square shaped cookies made with a variety of goodies. Baked with a batter of flour with eggs, molasses and a medley of spices, the hermit bar cookies also contain raisins and candied ginger. - 42.1421
Orange Spice Bars
In a medium bowl stir together oats, walnuts, orange juice concentrate, water, and raisins; set aside.
In a separate bowl stir together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
In a mixer bowl beat margarine or butter and sugar with an electric... - 37.1977
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Chewy Dried Fruit Bars
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, and molasses until smooth.
Add egg and beat until well combined.
Stir in cinnamon, soda, ginger, and cloves; then stir in all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, nuts, and dried fruit until evenly... - 35.2161
Applesauce Gingerbread Bars
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and put the applesauce. Cook over low heat to boil the applesauce.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add molasses and soda. Keep... - 47.913
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen has a lovely taste. German Honey Bars Lebkuchen gets its taste from flour mixed with butter and flavored with cinnamon. If you are a honey lover then try out this German Honey Bars Lebkuchen recipe. - 45.6828
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a 12 1/2 x 8-inch baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, beat margarine at medium speed until creamy.
Add brown sugar and beat at high speed until light, 1 to 2 minutes.
Beat in egg whites.
Add molasses and beat... - 42.2252
Whole Wheat Spice Bars
Place the dried fruits in a bowl, pour the rum over them, and allow to steep, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Beat the butter with the honey and molasses until smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Combine the flour... - 44.1331
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, granulated sugar and salt for making the crust.
3. Cut shortening into the size of peas and add to the flour mixture.
4. Add 1 tablespoon cold water on a portion of the mixture... - 47.3293
Ginger Cream With Cinnamon
These Ginger Creams are a desire ! Try out these spicy bakes for a snack or for dessert and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Ginger Creams are welcome ! - 36.538
Hot Frosted Gingerbread
Melt shortening in hot coffee.
Beat eggs well; stir in sugar and molasses.
Add shortcning/coffce mixture gently.
Combine flour, baking powder and ginger; add to mixture.
Mix well and spread about 1/2 inch thick in' 10 greased 8 inch square pan.
Bake 25... - 49.4642
Spicy Wheat Germ Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cream butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy.
3) Beat in molasses and eggs until smooth.
4) Add water to this and mix well.
5) Mix the next 8 ingredients and add well to the molasses... - 47.8784
Whole Wheat Citrus Spice Cookies
In small nonmetal bowl, combine candied lemon peel, candied orange peel, currants, and rum.
Stir to distribute rum.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Combine honey and molasses in heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 46.8134