- » Molasses Cookies Buttermilk
Molasses Cookies Buttermilk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses cookies buttermilk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses cookies buttermilk recipes.
Molasses Drop Cookies
Sift flour, soda, salt, and spices together.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well; then stir in molasses.
Add flour alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Chill... - 40.8859
Combine flour, soda, spices and salt.
Cream butter or margarine until fluffy, and add sugar gradually, continuing to cream.
Add egg, and beat well.
Stir in molasses.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk, a little at a time, incorporating... - 44.0432
Grandma Lamb's Molasses Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat shortening, sugar, and egg with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in molasses and buttermilk, then flour mixed with baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, doves, and salt until a soft dough... - 34.1222
Filled Molasses Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix brown sugar, shortening, egg, molasses and buttermilk.
Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, cloves and nutmeg.
Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
Roll each part 1/16 inch thick on floured surface.
Cut into 2-inch... - 45.2869
Filled Molasses Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.)- Mix shortening, sugar, and egg thoroughly.
Stir in molasses and milk.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir in.
If dough is too soft to roll, chill.
Roll dough, 1/3 at a time, as thin as... - 40.725
Rolled Soft Ginger Cookies
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, ginger and salt.
Cream butter, add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses, beat well.
Add milk and flour mixture in 2 or 3 portions beginning and ending with flour and beating... - 42.6563
Old Fashioned Hermits
Cream together sugar and shortening.
Beat in egg.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with molasses and buttermilk which have been mixed together.
Stir in raisins.
Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for... - 41.9435
Mrs Ricke's Gingerbread Men
Cream sugar and shortening.
Add buttermilk to molasses.
Sift dry ingredients.
Add dry and wet ingredients alternately to creamed mixture.
Roll out and cut in shape of ginger bread men.
Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes. - 42.5762
Home Made Ginger Bread Men
Make about 1 week ahead:
1. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar with shortening, then with molasses, until light and fluffy. Dissolve baking soda in buttermilk, then add to molasses mixture.
2. Sift 3 cups flour with salt, ginger,... - 42.6602
Whole Grain Muffins
Mix dry ingredients.
Work in oil with fingers or pastry blender.
Add beaten egg, buttermilk, and molasses and stir well.
Fill oiled muffin tins a little more than half full.
Bake at 450 Degree for 17 minutes.
Serve hot. - 32.5393
Tough Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Tough Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.4984
Round Rye Bread
1. In medium-sized bowl, combine all-purpose flour and rye flour. In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour mixture, yeast, caraway seeds, and salt. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, heat buttermilk, molasses, and 1/3 cup butter or margarine until very warm (120°... - 36.7384
Scandinavian Rye Bread
Scandinavian Rye Bread is something you gotta try. Flavored with the richness of orange, honey and seasonings, this Scandinavian Rye Bread is a sure-fire way to add variety to your dinner menu. Why donâ€™t you try this rich tasting Scandinavian Rye Bread? - 44.1277