- » Molasses Cardamom Cookies
Molasses Cardamom Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of molasses cardamom cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for molasses cardamom cookies recipes.
Cream shortening, 1 cup sugar, egg, and molasses.
Combine flour, soda.
Salt, and the next four spices: add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
Dip tops In mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Place, sugar-coated... - 39.5587
Spiced Molasses Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour and ground spices.
2. In another bowl, cream together shortening, egg, molasses and sugar, until light and fluffy. Add the flour with spices and blend well. Add in prunes and coconut and mix to a dough, chill for 30... - 43.5518
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Place flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, salt, cloves, cardamom and pepper in large bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and... - 43.996
Lebkuchen With Almond
In a bowl combine egg and brown sugar.
Beat till light and fluffy.
Mix in honey, molasses, brandy, lemon peel,and lemon juice.
Stir together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, ginger, and cardamom.
Blend into molasses mixture.
Stir in almonds... - 39.5768
Cream first six ingredients together until fluffy, then add remaining ingredients sifted together.
Chill dough until firm enough to roll.
Cut in 4 pieces and roll each on a floured board to less than 1/4 inch thick.
Cut with a floured doughnut cutter.
Place... - 38.2195
1. Sift flour, soda, salt, ginger, cirt-namom, cloves and cardamom onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour mixture, a third... - 35.3928
1. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom on waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour mixture, one third at a time,... - 34.8163
Jumbo Ginger Snaps
1. Into large bowl, measure 1/2 cup sugar and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 2 tablespoons sugar on waxed paper. With hands,... - 31.5205
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom on wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy; beat in molasses, orange rind and almonds. Stir in flour, one third at a time, blending well... - 38.2407
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In saucepan bring to a boil combining honey, molasses and sugar.
4. Remove from heat, add butter and cool.
5. Beat in lemon juice, egg, lemon peel and orange... - 47.7247
Place the honey in a saucepan with the syrup, bring to the boil, and cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a depression in the center.
Add the dried fruits and spices, then pour in the honey solution and knead to form a smooth dough.
It should be... - 45.662
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen has a lovely taste. German Honey Bars Lebkuchen gets its taste from flour mixed with butter and flavored with cinnamon. If you are a honey lover then try out this German Honey Bars Lebkuchen recipe. - 43.7502