- » Mojo Seasoning
Mojo Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mojo seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mojo seasoning recipes.
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Combine first 8 ingredients, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/2 cup olive oil, and cook over moderate heat for about 1 hour.
When sauce is nearly done, season fish with remaining 2 tablespoons salt.
Put remaining 1 cup oil and garlic in a frying pan.
Brown garlic... - 41.7936
Shrimp With Cilantro Mojo On Tortilla Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange tortilla triangles on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Lightly coat the tortillas with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned around the edges,... - 31.9807
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885
Lime And Orange Sauce
Mojo is a traditional Latin American Sauce which is versatile! Can be served over plantain balls or over some fresh bread rolls! Vicki shows you how to get this mojo going! - 81.0172
Grilled Flank Steak Cuban Style
Robin makes a classic Cuban sauce, Moo, which is used to marinade a steak in the given video. It's a classic dish for you to try when planning to grill something. The usp of this dish is that it can be prepared ahead and grilled at the last minute. - 108.098
1. For mojo sauce, place a saucepan on heat, pour oil and drop garlic in it. Stir and cook for about a minute.
2. Add orange juice, lime juice, red chili flakes, and cumin. Stir and boil for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season... - 111.681
Healthy Baked Malanga Chips
If you love to throw cocktail parties at home, then you will always need bite-size appetizers to appease your guests. And what better than crispy, baked malanga chips to tot up as yummy munchies. A good deal of health and whole lot of taste, this lighter... - 77.5988
Chuletas De Puerco
If you are hosting a barbecue at your backyard, then what better way to make your food bash all the more happening then grill some pork chops. Bursting with flavor and taste, Juan Montalvo adds his own unique touch to the recipe by tampering the steak with a... - 99.7456
These delicious appetizers are simple to make and can be served as a side dish. I hope you enjoy making this recipe: - 110.094
Grilled Tilapia Fish Tacos
Tacos, the tradition of Mexican food turn great with interesting stuffings. Watch chef Mark of wegmansfoodmarket.com showing how to make a delightful grilled dish with Tilapia fillets. Innovative with toppings, like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded... - 124.127
Pork Chops With Red Wine Sauce And Winter Greens
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me a story of a near disastrous first date she went on. The whole date sounded dreamy – a dashing man had invited her to his home to cook her a romantic candlelit meal for two. She was all smiles and ready to be swept... - 0