Moist Lemon Cake
- » Moist Lemon Pound Cake
Moist Lemon Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moist lemon pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moist lemon pound cake recipes.
Lemon Pound Cake
For a pound cake recipe that is simple and amazingly delicious, watch this video and get ready to turn your afternoon tea into a great success. One bite of this and guests wouldn't want to stop eating! - 114
Grandma's Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Who doesn't like a nice and soft Cream Cheese Pound Cake, right? That's correct, we all do! It is a versatile cake. You can eat it, just as it is of you can use it with different fillings and icings. This video is all about that. Watch and learn folks! - 122.622
Vegan Herb Pound Cake
Since I just proclaimed summer the best time to use your slow cooker I thought I better get some new recipes up for you to try! I will have more not-so-quick bread recipes coming in the next few months. I have added detailed instructions to help you through... - 38.7241
Butter Pound Cake
1) Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
2) Blend butter, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon. Gradually combine the flour mixture with the moist ingredients.
3) Pour batter into a well greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1... - 28.5916
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898
Authentic Fruit Cake
Cut fruit and nuts, except raisins, in fairly large pieces.
Put with raisins in large bowl.
Pour 1 cup brandy and the corn syrup over mixture.
Let stand 24 hours, stirring several times.
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy; add flavorings.
Beat in... - 48.4494
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place two-thirds of bread crumbs on waxed paper. Place... - 34.2477
Peggy Gaines's Kentucky Pecan Bourbon Cake
"Break the pecans in pieces with the fingers or chop very coarsely; cut raisins in half and set aside.
Measure the flour after sifting once; then sift twice more.
Take 1/2 cup of this flour and mix with nuts and raisins.
To the rest of the flour add the... - 40.8408
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the fruit salad, drain the syrup into a 2-cup measure. If required, add water to make 1 ½ cups. Cut the fruits and put them in a medium-sized bowl.
3) In a small saucepan, mix... - 42.2292
1. Strain the jam through a fine sieve and throw away the solids.
2. Divide the cake into 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick slices using a serrated knife.
3. Cut 5 slices of cake diagonally, spread one side of all the slices with the jam and keep it aside. (If... - 45.6539