- » Moist Cranberry Muffin
Moist Cranberry Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moist cranberry muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moist cranberry muffin recipes.
East Coast Orange Cranberry Muffins
Prepare muffin pans by spraying with non-stick spray.
Spoon one teaspoon frozen orange concentrate into each muffin tin, then sprinkle about one-half teaspoon sugar in each muffin tin over the orange concentrate.
Set pans aside until ready to cover with... - 41.4812
Orange Cranberry Muffin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, combine chopped cranberries and sugar. Set aside.
3. Line a muffin tin with liner.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and all spice. Mix... - 0
Cranberry Orange Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture.
3. Combine buttermilk, butter, and... - 39.6079
Cranberry Upside-down Muffins
cranberry upside down muffins are fun litle muffins to bake on a fresh spring day. Made with cranberry sauce and pecans, the cranberry upside down muffins are flavred with a hint of nutmeg. Baked with buttermilk, these are wonderfully moist. - 44.6169
Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins
Cranberry oatmeal muffins are baked with dried cranberries and oats along with chopped walnuts. Filling and crunchy, this muffin recipe is sweetened with brown sugar. This muffin recipe is a healthy and nutritious snack. - 42.1813
Cranberry Cube Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce into 1/2-inch cubes and set aside.
3) Into a bowl, sift the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In the center of the mixutre, make a well.
5) Combine together... - 43.4634
Cranberry Corn Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix corn meal, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon well
3. In another such bowl, beat the eggs, add yogurt, molten butter, molasses and honet... - 36.4147
Cape Cod Muffins
1. Sift flour, baking powder, apple-pie spice and salt into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar.
2. Drain cranberry sauce; measure out 1 cup (save remaining sauce and liquid to serve later). Beat egg in a small bowl; stir in measured cranberry sauce and melted... - 24.6479