- » Moist Coffee Cake
Moist Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moist coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moist coffee cake recipes.
Super Moist Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Place cheese and 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar in bowl of electric mixer.
Mix at medium speed until creamed.
Add liqueur and 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch; continue mixing until completely incorporated and smooth.
Add egg yolks and mix... - 45.4233
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 39.8881
Simple Streusel Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture in mixer bowl; add egg, lemon... - 43.7382
Vanilla Flavored Sour Cream Coffee Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter until soft.
Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat until thoroughly combined.
Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt... - 43.1377
Moist Chocolate Cake
Sift together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl; add oil, coffee and milk.
Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat 2 more minutes (batter will be thin).
Pour into 2 greased and floured cake pans.
Bake at 325° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool... - 46.1996
Raisin Molasses Coffee Cake
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
Pour into a 9" x 13" greased pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 min
Grated apple can be added to keep cake moist longer. - 36.9533
Apple Walnut Coffee Cake
1. Lightly grease bottom only of round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Beat sugar, buttermilk, oil and egg in medium bowl with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients except sliced apple and Walnut Topping just until moistened. Spread batter evenly in dish.
2. Microwave... - 32.8796
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 40.0295
Apple Fritter Coffee Cake
Love apple fritters? Then you are going to love this apple fritter coffee cake! It's moist, fluffy, and full of apple fritter flavor! My only regret is that I didn't make two of these because it went so fast! - 0
Pumpkin Maple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; spray the bottom of a 9" springform pan cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the coffee cake ingredients until all the dry ingredients are moist
3. In a small bowl, mxi together the... - 46.0526
Jewish Coffee Cake
A moist sour cream coffee cake. This is a great recipe from an old friend. - 44.3386
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake With Vanilla Glaze
If you want to have a magical morning this weekend try this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Vanilla Glaze. It has just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect kind of crumb. And that makes it the best pairing for morning coffees. Try it out watching this... - 130.161
Apple Walnut Coffee Cake
Moist and delicious, with a drizzle of sweet frosting on top, this easy-to-make coffee cake is a delicious addition to any Sunday brunch. Perfect with your afternoon tea, or as a welcome gift to a new neighbor! - 0
Vanilla Bean Coffee Cake
We know - there are endless recipes for coffee cake... But please try ours; it's rich and moist, easy to make and almost foolproof. For the topping you can switch out the graham cracker crumbs and use pecan or walnut pieces. - 0
Homemade Blueberry Coffee Cake
Prepare cinnamon sugar; set aside.
In a medium size bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy; add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and milk.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Spread batter evenly in a lightly greased 9... - 44.1036
Raisin Rice Coffee Cake
1. Grease 6-cup ring dish. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over bottom and sides of dish. Mix rice and 1/4 cup raisins; spread evenly in bottom of dish.
2. Beat milk, margarine and egg in large bowl; stir in remaining... - 35.2006
French Vanilla Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
This moist and fluffy french vanilla blueberry streusel coffee cake is my coffee's new BFF! French vanilla yogurts makes this coffee cake so tender and the brown sugar streusel topping adds just the right amount of sweetness paired with the french vanilla... - 125.442
Coffee Cake With Maple Syrup Glaze
One of my absolute favorite things in the world to do is wake up on the weekends and make a delicious breakfast. If you’ve read any of my earlier posts you’ll know that I’m obsessed with breakfast. I have a tie for my favorite meal of the day:... - 126.21
Heart Or Butterfly Coffee Cake
In a pan, combine milk, sugar, salt, and butter (cut in pieces).
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; blend in milk mixture.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour and stir to moisten evenly.
Beat in... - 43.7158
Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until... - 37.9961
Fresh Apple Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it sugar, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and salt. Blend nicely.
4) Stir until flour becomes just moist.
5) Spread batter... - 49.5847
Moccha Tres Leches Cake
I can not imagine a cake that more moist than this one. We will begin with a very light, chocolate sponge cake and then soak it in 3 liquids and coffee. The end result is a tender, delectable and soft cake that will melt in your mouth. - 127.62
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.96
Peach Glory Coffee Cake
In 4-cup measure, combine topping (from mix) with milk and butter.
Stir to combine; cook uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring once.
In small mixer bowl, combine coffee cake mix with eggs and the 1/3 cup peach syrup.
Blend about 1 minute or 100... - 36.6029
Fresh Apple Coffee Cake
Sift flour, salt, and soda together; set aside.
Place apple in a medium-size bowl.
Break egg over apples.
Add oil, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and nuts; blend thoroughly.
Stir dry mixture into apple mixture just until flour is moist. (The mixture will seem... - 41.9952
Mincemeat Coffee Ring
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 inch ring mold.
3) Take a bowl and sift sugar, salt, baking powder and flour in it.
4) Cut in shortening until mixture begins to resemble coarse meal.
5) Take a bowl and combine in it milk,... - 47.6218
Chocolate Fantasy Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottoms and sides of 3 round pans, 8 or 9x 1 1/2 inches, with shortening; lightly flour. Beat cake mix, water, oil, coffee and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Pour into... - 30.4632
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 38.3872
Gluten Free Crumb Cake
Look at this gluten free, eggless version of a classic coffee cake. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe for a moist and buttery crumb cake with a scrumptious crumb topping. The video also shares some great information regarding food allergies and... - 119.502
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 41.9064
Chocolate Potato Cake
The unlikely combination of mashed potato and chocolate makes a light and moist cake with the rum adding a richness of flavour.
Butter and line two 18 cm/7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with... - 48.1835
Homemade Devils Food Cake (hubby's Fav)
Moist, fluffy, chocolate devils food cake. This is a family favorite recipe and stays moist and soft for days! I paired this cake with a simple, vanilla buttercream frosting. It's the only devils food cake recipe that I make or that my family will allow me to... - 0
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 0
Banana Mocha Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, stir coffee into mashed bananas; blend well.
In a 9-inch square baking pan, combine flour, sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, soda, and salt.
Stir thoroughly with a fork.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
Place... - 46.8165
1. Grease a 2-quart cake tin or mold with the butter and dust it with flour. Keep aside.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot, place a metal stand or rack.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and water.
4. Beat with a wire whisk... - 41.5023
I haven't a clue where this recipe originates. I've been making it for nearly 20 years and in huge quantities since I started catering and baking. I love making this honey cake because when I say deluxe, I mean deluxe. Even back in the bakery days, I would... - 125.168
Chocolate Mocha Cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 9- or 10-inch tube pan, spray with PAM and dust with flour, tapping out any extra flour. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl mix the cocoa and coffee with the boiling water.
4. Add the margarine and stir until it... - 48.4955
Traditional Christmas Cake
I am sharing a Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe with you. I got this Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe from one of my friend's mother. She is a very good cook. She claims that she has been baking it for 30 years. I have also tried this cake recipe many... - 48.8145
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
French Canadian Mocha Cake
Grease and line the bottoms of two deep 8-inch layer-cake pans with circles of greased waxed paper.
Mix water and coffee together in a small saucepan and add the butter.
Heat and stir until butter melts.
Add the vanilla and set aside to cool.
Beat egg whites... - 39.9327
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl blend butter and sugar to make it creamy.
3. Add flavoring and mix.
4. Put flour, salt and nuts in the mixture and stir well.
5. Divide the dough in two parts.
6. Add red food coloring to... - 43.601
Mocha Cup Cakes
A rich fudgy frosting and syrup in the cake mixture keep these cakes deliciously moist. Bake each paper-easeful in a bun tin to keep its shape. In a large pan, gently heat together the coffee essence, water, butter, caster sugar and syrup, stirring until the... - 33.8182
Best Red Velvet Cake
Red velvet cakes are very popular in the US but this simple recipe is quick and simple. The cake is soft and luscious and extremely easy to make. Traditionally, most cooks suggest frosting the cake with cream cheese. However, buttercream frosting is just as... - 114.471
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
A perfect dessert recipe, apple and cranberries mingle together with cinnamon and brown sugar to create what we think is a slice of heaven. Made with apple sauce to give it a moist texture, it also enhances the sweet apple flavor. - 108.47
Tiramisu is one of most liked desserts across the globe.The origin of Tiramisu has been a topic of debate but for all those who enjoy bitting into this great dessert really don't bother where it comes from. - 33.8448
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Spray a 9-inch springform pan with vegetable oil spray.
Break bread into quarters and place in the work-bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process into fine crumbs.
In a medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, wheat germ,... - 46.6131
How To Make Smores Cupcakes
Deep Dark, Moist Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Ganache + Graham Cracker Crust + Caramelized Sugar Pearls+ Marshmallow Frosting + MORE Ganache!? - 116.864
Orange Teatime Loaf
This Orange Loaf is so sweet and citrus-y it barely lasted the afternoon at our house. The Orlf_0002 texture is that of a dense and moist pound cake and the flavour of the fresh orange juice and zest really shines through. Like all other quick breads, it's... - 118.283
1) In a saucepan, put the milk and heat it to temperature of 105 to 115 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the yeast and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes, till frothy.
3) Add the remaining sugar, salt,... - 44.7473
Mocha Fudge Marble Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, empty cake mix into large bowl.
Add coffee crystals and cinnamon, if desired.
Add egg whites, water and oil.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No... - 42.9743
Flourless Chocolate Torte
This decadent Chocolate Torte is so rich and utterly sinful! It is flourless, of course! You can make this recipe you own by adding a lot of interesting twists to it. Have fun baking it! Watch and learn the recipe from the Frugal Chef. - 114.44
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.218
Paneer Burfi Dessert
Paneer Burfi is not to be confused with any other burfi, because this is unique! So rich, so succulent! It would make want to sink your teeth in it all the time. Traditionally, the Paneer Burfi was a tea time accompaniment. But you eat it any time you want!... - 110.008
Almond Fudge Torte
Dissolve coffee in hot water.
Stir in melted chocolate.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high speed just until they hold stiff, moist peaks.
In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in almond paste until thoroughly... - 38.5723
Cranberry Pecan Bread
1. To prepare the cake pan, grease a 9 inch angle cake pan, and sprinkle ½ cup of pecans evenly on the bottom of the pan. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl combine cranberries and ¼ cup sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl sift flour, sugar, baking... - 49.0437
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
chocolate chip cupcakes are vanilla flavored cupcakes made with pieces of chocolate in them. baked with flour, eggs, sugar and shortening with milk, these chocolate chip cupcakes come out wonderfully moist and delicious. They are perfect for your picnic... - 46.9674
Red Velvet Cookies
Want an easy cookies recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Try the Red Velvet cookies recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. Watch to know more! - 112.43
Brownies With Walnuts
Brownies or Chocolate Brownies refers to slices of flat baked dense chocolate cake. These are usually sliced in squares although some like it in bars.Brownies come in several forms. What we have here are fudgy brownies with walnuts. Personally, I prefer fudgy... - 44.9712
Almond Fudge Torte
Cut a circle of wax paper to fit the bottom of a 9 inch round baking dish; set aside.
In a 10 ounce custard cup, place water, coffee powder, and half the chocolate.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/4 minutes or until chocolate melts;... - 41.714