- » Moist Blueberry Muffin
Moist Blueberry Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moist blueberry muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moist blueberry muffin recipes.
Lemon Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. To prepare muffins, lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through nutmeg) in a medium bowl, cut in butter with a pastry blender or
2 knives until mixture resembles... - 36.4191
Easy Brunch Blueberry Muffins
A real delight for muffin lovers! This video shows how to prepare the perfect blueberry muffins. It is simple to prepare with a rich taste of cinnamon, light, fluffy and full of berries. The glazed, crunch topping makes it a fine option for breakfast or just... - 122.828
Lemon Blueberry Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Spray non-stick vegetable cooking spray in the muffin cups (2 1/2-inches in diameter).
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and sift together baking powder, flour, baking soda and salt on it.
4) Beat brown sugar... - 47.4901
Blueberry Bran Muffins
The blueberry bran muffins are baked wheat bran muffins that come out moist and surprisnly sweet for a bran muffin. Prepared with a batter of wheat bran and wheat flour along with sugar, eggs and buttermilk, the blueberry bran muffins also has whole... - 42.4312
Blueberry Orange Muffins With Nutty Topping
Prepare nut topping; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in center and set aside.
In another bowl, combine orange juice and oil.
Add egg and orange peel and beat lightly.
Pour into well in... - 43.5839
1) Preheat oven hot at 400Â°c.
2) Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or use paper inserts.
3) In a large bowl, add dry ingredients together.
4) In a small bowl mix egg, water, and margarine.
5) At the center of the dry ingredients make a... - 42.6652
Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and make a well in center of mixture. Combine orange juice and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Gently fold in... - 31.0948
Blueberry Orange Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the orange juice and egg... - 36.3232
Blueberry Quick Oat Muffins
Do you love berry muffins as much as I do. Blueberyy muffins are one of the best muffins I have ever tasted and these quick oats blueberry muffins are unbelievely delicous and not to mention healthy. The berries, cream, oats and vanilla all come together to... - 50.1268
Blueberry Muffins With Crumb Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line 18 muffin cups with paper or foil liners or spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray.
2. MAKE THE CRUMB TOPPING: In 3 medium bowl, combine the flour with the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the... - 31.6539
Oats 'n Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, combine rolled oats and buttermilk and mix it well.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Grease up 12 muffin cups or use paper baking cups.
5. Mix honey, oil and egg into rolled oats mixture by... - 46.0912
Vegan Blueberry Corn Muffins
Blue berry corn muffins are so moist and tender. The sweet blue berry flavor in the moist corn muffin tastes great. You can serve them with butter or jam or at the snack time. These muffins can also make a dessert of sorts. Enjoy this blue berry corn muffin... - 110.726
Blueberry Banana Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Grease 12 muffin-tin cups. Alternately, line with paper liners.
3) Using electric mixer beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl till fluffy.
4) Blend in eggs each at a time and beat well.
5) Add... - 44.1778
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
In small bowl mix topping ingredients.
In medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, baking powder, lemon peel and salt.
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 45 to 60... - 46.4316
Blueberry Wheat Germ Muffins
Blueberry wheat germ muffins combines the fresh taste of blueberries along with the nutrition of wheat germ. The lemon zest adds an extra zing to the taste of these lovely muffins. - 41.5331
Blueberry Bran Yogurt Muffins
made with fresh bluberries, this blueberry bran yogurt muffins are made with natural bran and baked with yogurt. A moist and oven fresh muffin recipe, this is both healthy and delicious. - 46.0858
Peach Blueberry Muffins Vegan Style
These muffins are so wholesome and tasty your morning coffee will never be the same. This recipe is very adaptable – feel free to use any combination of fruit and nuts. You can use white or whole grain flour, or a combination of both. I like to use whole... - 131.579
Blueberry Orange Bread
1. Grease 6-cup ring dish. Drain blueberries; rinse and set aside.
2. Beat orange juice and eggs in medium bowl with fork; stir in muffin mix just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Pour batter into ring dish.
3. Elevate... - 26.8135