- » Moist Banana Muffin
Moist Banana Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moist banana muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moist banana muffin recipes.
Moist Banana Muffins
1.After thawing, arrange the spinach on paper towels and press it until almost dry.
2.In a large bowl, mix soinach with mayonnaise, sourcream, water chestnut and vegetable soup mix.
3.Stir well and put the lid on and refrigerate for few... - 32.892
Chocolate Chunk Banana Muffins
These chocolate chunk banana muffins lets you indulge in the sinful taste of rich chocolate coupled with the sweet taste of ripe bananas. Baked with sugar and flavored with vanilla, these little muffins are prefect as snacks or with tea or a hot glass milk. - 39.2117
Special Banana Muffins
These special banana muffins recipe can make you go bananas. Fashioned exclusively for banana lovers, these muffins give you the fine and delicate taste of bananas baked with flour and sugar. A great snack either served just like that or with a light... - 37.5693
Banana Pecan Oat Muffins
These banana pecan oat muffins are just the pick, if you are looking for a delicious and healthy muffin recipe that can be indulged in without feeling the guilt. Topped with nutty pecans and cinnamons, the banana pecan oat muffin can just liven up the... - 45.6906
Lemon Banana Oat Bran Muffins
Lemon banana oat bran muffin is one of my favorite healthy muffin recipe to bake in the summer. The ripe mashed bananas and the lemon juice complement the other's flavor perfectly. These little lemon banana muffins bake up perfectly light and moist. - 46.0633
Quick Banana Muffins
This banana muffin recipe is quick and easy to put together. Baked with walnuts and biscuits mix, this muffin is crunchy yet delightully moist. Bake it up and enjoy the complementing textures and flavor of bananas and walnuts. - 40.0457
Grandma's Banana Muffins
1) Take a medium sized bowl, using a electric hand blender, cream butter and sugar together.
2) Add in egg, and then banana. Continue to whisk.
3) In a different bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
4) Stir the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture. Mix... - 43.6573
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add flax seed, wheat germ, and bee pollen in it. Mix and set it aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
5.... - 95.5983
Toasted Coconut Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
3. Combine banana and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir well with a... - 36.5539
Blueberry Banana Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Grease 12 muffin-tin cups. Alternately, line with paper liners.
3) Using electric mixer beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl till fluffy.
4) Blend in eggs each at a time and beat well.
5) Add... - 44.1778
Apple Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring just until moist. Divide batter evenly among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans immediately. - 27.4673
Chocolate Chip Banana
this chocolate chip banana muffin recipe combines the rich taste of chocolate with that of bananas to yield a fruity and moist bake that is simply irresistible. A favorite with my family you need totry this once to complete you muffin experience. - 43.0981