- » Moist Applesauce Cookies
Moist Applesauce Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of moist applesauce cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for moist applesauce cookies recipes.
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 35.7215
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.146
Alaska Molasses Cookies
1. Spoon applesauce onto several layers of heavy-duty paper towels,-spread to 1/2-inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels,- let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a bowl using a rubber spatula.
2. Combine the applesauce, 1 cup sugar, and butter,- beat... - 33.1366
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder salt, cinnamon, sugar and oats.
Add to the dry mixure, the oil, egg, water, milk, honey, vanilla and the optional ingredients you desire.
Stir until all ingredients are... - 39.6699
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 44.8101