- » Mocha Sauce
Mocha Sauce Recipes
Mocha Sauce is a sweet or mildly sweet dessert sauce that is prepared from chocolate and liqueur. The sauce is also served on top of commercial coffee drinks from the coffee chain Starbucks.
History of ... More »
Mocha Butterscotch Sauce
Mocha butterscotch sauce is a rich and heavy dessert sauce with strong notes of coffee blended with butter. The mocha buttersauce is a cooked sauce, prepared with cornstarch, sugar and water along with walnuts. The walnuts give the mocha butterscotch sauce a... - 34.5013
1. Melt chocolate pieces with butter or margarine in top of a double boiler over simmering water.
2. Stir in sugar, corn syrup, instant coffee, salt, hot water and vanilla until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Cool. Serve at room temperature. - 32.1874
1) Combine together the cocoa, sugar, cosntarch and coffee powder in a saucepan.
2) Stir in the milk slowly.
3) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring, till it is thick and bubbly.
4) Take the mixture off the heat and add the vanilla. Stir... - 31.8612
Easy Mocha Sauce
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine first 4 ingredients.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook over direct heat, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Spoon over ice cream. - 29.5994
In a small saucepan, combine cocoa, coffee, honey and cream.
Stir constantly over low heat until slightly thickened and smooth.
Spread over cake or cream puffs. - 29.1374
Quick Mocha Sauce
Puree chocolate bits, coffee, and vanilla in an electric blender at medium speed until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth.
Serve at once over vanilla ice cream or sliced pound cake.
This sauce can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for several days.
If... - 25.9947
Put the milk, coffee, sugar and grated chocolate into the fondue pan.
Stir until the mixture boils then reduce the heat and simmer gently ‘for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in the rum. - 24.076
Vanilla Mocha Sauce
1. Melt the sugar in a heavy, light-colored skillet over low heat, stirring constantly. Slowly add 1 1/2 cups cofTee, stirring constantly and mixing thoroughly.
2. Stir the cornstarch and 3 tablespoons coffee into the coffee-sugar mixture. Stirring... - 22.4228
Mocha Sauce Recipes By Category