- » Mocha Pudding
Mocha Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha pudding recipes.
Chocolate Mocha Cream Pudding
Have you ever realized that the perfect dessert you are looking for can be the simplest to make also. If not try out this Chocolate Mocha Cream Pudding and be contented of making and serving the ultimate dessert ever! Very easy and quick to make, I think... - 46.9614
Mocha Almond Dessert
1) Take a bowl and cream the butter adding the sugar gradually until it becomes light and fluffy with the sugar dissolving.
2) Add the egg yolks one by one beating thoroughly after each addition.
3) Now add the coffee to the creamy mixture and beat it... - 45.4066
Mocha Brownie Pudding
Sift together first 7 ingredients.
Add milk, oil, and vanilla; mix till smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Spread evenly in greased 12-inch electric skillet.
Combine the brown sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa, and hot water; pour over batter.
Set heat control at 325°.
Cover and... - 44.4946
Corn Mocha Pudding
1. In a 2-quart covered casserole, partially cook onions, green pepper and butter on High for 3 minutes.
2. Mix rest of the ingredients together and add to the onion-green-pepper mixture; stir to mix.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Cook on Low for 20 minutes;... - 44.3998
Mocha Steamed Pudding
In small mixer bowl combine bread and milk; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Beat smooth with electric mixer.
Beat in eggs and granulated sugar.
Dissolve coffee crystals in 1/4 cup hot water; stir into bread along with oil.
Stir together flour, cocoa powder,... - 43.7309
Mocha Blanc Mange
1. In small, heavy saucepan, slowly heat 3/4 cup milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, and coffee. Gradually stir in remaining cold milk, mixing well.
3. Gradually add cornstarch... - 40.2301
The mocha pudding is a dessert pudding made with coffee and flavored with a hint of vanilla. Prepared with a lady finger lined mold, the mocha pudding is served chilled and can be topped with dessert mocha sauce. - 38.8089
Marsh Mocha Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar with 2 tablespoons cocoa in bottom of 8x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish.
Add hot coffee; stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle marshmallows over liquid.
Sift dry ingredients and remaining 2 tablespoons cocoa together; add sour... - 38.5394
Mocha Pudding Pie
1. In medium mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and walnuts; with pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1/4 cup crumb mixture and set aside. Using a fork, add 2 tablespoons yogurt to crumb mixture in mixing bowl... - 37.7136
Chocolate Mocha Pudding
In 8-cup (2 L) bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, cinnamon and coffee granules; blend until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or until pudding starts to come to boil and has thickened slightly, whisking every 2... - 36.9003
Mocha Walnut Pudding
Mocha Walnut Pudding is a yummy desert. If you like coffee flavored pudding then try this Mocha Walnut Pudding recipe, you will love it. - 33.5394
Cream butter and add sugar gradually, then add egg yolks.
Add coffee and vanilla slowly.
Place alternate layers of lady-fingers and coffee mixture in oblong pan, using ladyfingers for top and bottom layers.
Chill at least 12 hours.
Slice, for 6. - 33.1744
Mocha Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
PLACE bread cubes in greased 2-quart baking dish.
Combine sugar, cocoa and coffee granules in small bowl.
BEAT eggs, 2 2/3 cups evaporated milk and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended; stir in sugar mixture.
Pour over bread, pressing bread into milk... - 32.8451
Prepare pudding according to label directions and add vanilla.
Divide in half.
To one half, add the instant coffee and chocolate pieces; stir to dissolve.
Spoon the pudding into sherbets, alternating layers.
Trim with coconut.
Chill thoroughly. - 30.6
Mocha Pudding Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Turn into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Stir instant coffee powder into cold water; gradually add to pudding mix; blend well.
Pour pudding mixture evenly over cake batter.
Bake in 350° oven about... - 24.0368
Mocha Pudding Recipes By Category