- » Mocha Fudge
Mocha Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha fudge recipes.
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 47.0384
Holiday Mocha Fudge
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6... - 44.9645
Mocha Nut Fudge
1. Take a heavy Dutch oven and butter its sides.
2. In a pan cook combining sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot... - 44.7564
Mocha Fudge Marble Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, empty cake mix into large bowl.
Add coffee crystals and cinnamon, if desired.
Add egg whites, water and oil.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No... - 43.1707
Mocha Almond Fudge Pie
This Mocha Almond Fudge Pie recipe is my favorite . On holidays my son eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dish is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will... - 40.2782
Fudge Mocha Melt
Combine all ingredients except ice cream in a medium bowl, stirring until blended.
Pour into a greased 8" baking dish. (Mixture will be shallow in dish.)
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes.
To serve, spoon into dessert dishes.
Top each serving with a... - 38.2857
Mocha Chip Fudge
Combine first five ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; then reduce heat to simmer and cook without stirring to the soft-ball stage (235F to 240F).
Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla, but do not stir.
Let mixture cool to... - 36.342
Mocha Fudge Pie
1. Combine hot water and 2 teaspoons coffee granules in a medium bowl, stirring well. Add brownie mix, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and egg whites; stir until well blended.
2. Pour mixture into a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 22 minutes.... - 35.9182
Fudge Brownies With Mocha Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In the top of a double boiler, over simmering water, melt chocolate and butter. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and baking powder. Make a well in the center. Add eggs, vanilla... - 34.7638
Holiday Mocha Fudge
Combine milk, sugar, butter, and salt in a Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil; cook 3 minutes or until mixture reaches 225Â°, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and add next 6 ingredients,... - 34.2527
Mocha Almond Fudge Torte
1. Toast almonds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (3 to 5 minutes); stir often. Transfer almonds to a bowl; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a large bowl, combine the 8-ounce (230-g) package cream cheese, 1/4 cup (30 g) of the... - 32.8724
– In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar, and instant coffee. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly- Continue to stir and boil 4 to 5 minutes.
– Remove from heat and add marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and nuts.... - 32.4554
Mocha Fudge Sauce
Mix all ingredients, except butter and extract, in a small heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and blend in butter and extract. - 26.6345
Mocha Fudge Sauce
Try out this ver different and versatile Mocha Fudge Sauce with the string flavor and taste of instant coffee powder. Ths fudge sauce will pretty much accompany any of your favorite desserts! - 17.4773
Mocha Fudge Recipes By Category