- » Mocha Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix
Mocha Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mocha flavored hot cocoa mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mocha flavored hot cocoa mix recipes.
1) In a bowl dissolve 4 teaspoons of the coffee in 1 1/2 cups water measuring 2-cup.
2) In a medium-size saucepan mix sugar, cocoa, gelatin, and salt.
3) Add milk and stir.
4) Heat slowly stirring constantly till gelatin dissolve.
5) Add 1 1/2 cups... - 42.5208
Mocha Fudge Marble Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, empty cake mix into large bowl.
Add coffee crystals and cinnamon, if desired.
Add egg whites, water and oil.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No... - 40.3626
Stir together the cocoa powder and instant coffee powder.
Add the hot water and mix together until the mixture is smooth and evenly moist.
Beat in the cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. - 18.7493
In a mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, coffee, cocoa, 1 tablespoon of hot milk and the vanilla.
With portable electric mixer or wooden spoon beat mixture at medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
Gradually beat in a little more hot milk if mixture seems too... - 22.3424
1. In double boiler over hot, not boiling, water (or in heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat), melt chocolate pieces, stirring occasionally. Stir in undiluted sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee, coffee-flavor liqueur, and salt until well mixed.
2.... - 22.0887
Mocha Frosting has Incredible taste. Mocha Frosting gets its taste from butter mixed with cocoa and flavored with rum. Mocha Frosting is used to make rum flavored cake. - 27.7006
Warm Spirited Mocha
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the coffee and ground chocolate mix. Stir to blend well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until very hot.
3. Stir in the Grand Marnier and Kahlua. Ladle into mugs or heatproof... - 24.1738
Triple Chocolate Mocha Latte
Empty contents of cocoa mix envelope into a large coffee mug; pour hot coffee and milk over top, stirring until cocoa is dissolved.
Stir in whipped cream until melted and combined.
Sprinkle with cocoa. - 25.5557
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, whisk the cocoa mix with water, egg yolk, coffee and vanilla together with a wire whisk, mix well.
2) Cook over a medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened. Keep warm over a low heat.
3) In a small... - 31.3728
Chocolate Mocha Roulage
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 48.3762